How do you manage not to kill niggers?

Dear Americans,
How the fuck do you manage not to kill fucking nig nogs? They're so unintelligent and violent, when I watch their behavior online I seriously believe if a chimping out nigger came to Poland, he'd get killed the first day. I'm still surprised you don't do it.

Attached: noz-zlatoust-diana-damascenskiej.jpg (458x458, 24K)

If you ever get out at night in Poland and you don't behave right (no one will beat you up for being normal) you'll most likely get beaten up like a little shit. Especially if your skin is bron/black, you're dead. Why are you so cucked?

Because we’re civilized and actually capable of getting along. That’s not to say there aren’t major problems with race relations here, but they’re certainly not bad enough to start a race war.

Who says anything about a race war? Just make them scared to get out. Make them scared to chimp out. If by being civilized you mean being a submissive loser, then I'd rather be a barbarian.

Same reason we leave poles alone, probably

because you're a canadian cuck? How can you even compare a Pole who works hardly to a fucking nigger who lives off welfare. No wonder you're getting conquered.

Killing blacks would start a race war. You know damn well they won’t run away. Also, by being civilized, I meant being civilized. Believe it or not, blacks and whites can coexist without one “submitting” to the other. Police handle the ones who step out of line, regardless of color. You wouldn’t know since it sounds like you’ve never left your safe little bubble country.

We don't kill them because we pay taxes for the police to do it. It's their job and they know who they work for. Niggers don't pay taxes.

I don't spend much time in nigger ghettos and things like that, so for the most part they're just people getting by that are sometimes entertaining or ask me if I have money for the bus or try to sell me DVDs outside the liquor store or whatever.

Your police is doing well right now and I admit I'm kind of jealous they have no problems with shooting down a criminal. Howver it may change due to leftists who say it's racism and all shit like this. Don't say you can coexist with niggers normally. They're too different to live with. last month it was my first time I saw a nigger irl and I felt disgusted as fuck. They look so unhuman, holy fuck.

I know the USA is big and there are places where niggers don't affect the society in such horrible ways but still I feel like most of western europe and half of the USA is lost.

The demographic future is not good, but that's mostly due to immigration policy. If we just left it at where it used to be it wouldn't be that big a problem. If they're not subjected to predatory governmental practices that force multiculturalism, destruction of the family, economic slavery, nigger culture, gibs dependence, and afirmative action, they're not that bad.

Poland definitely has the right idea maintaining nationalism.

You’re just a scared pollack who’s scared of non-whites. Like a kitten scared of a butterfly. I live in a part of my state that is essentially 50/50 with blacks and whites. Sure, there are black criminals, but the police handle them. The rest of us genuinely get along because we all have our own lives to live are mature enough to know life is better if we just get along. There is no submission or oppression. Is the rest of America like this? No. But I know from first-hand experience that it’s not unattainable.

shut up cuck

its pretty simple, just keep moving away from them.

Attached: us-eur.jpg (500x362, 49K)

>implying you've ever seen a nigger
stop trying so hard to fit in

They say don’t get into an altercation with someone who has less to lose than you. Usually it isn’t worth the effort of getting into it with the subhumans in this country. If it were up to me we would just send them all back to Africa but there are also a lot of leftists who have never encountered niggers where they live who vouch for them as “victims of circumstances” who wouldn’t allow that

I'm not scared of niggers. Only cucks like you would feel this way. I just feel uncomfortable around monkeys. But I see this is not a problem for you since you're a monkey yourself.

I’ve only seen like 3

Race traitors like you will hang first

the police in America are still functional. The fear of getting arrested is basically the only thing stopping people

It’s hard to look at them and not do it desu. But there’s just so many of them... and our side isn’t United. Half are bleeding heart liberals.

Because they be enlightened and shiet. but seriously half of white people are liberal cucks and while the 10% that would actually remove the worst of our kind are dumb rednecks who will only do so when they are wearing bed sheets and the other 40% are just "muh law abiding citizens"

I get the idea. It's not worth to kill them since you risk more than them. They don't care if they get arrested, you're the one to be scared because you have a good family. Yet tell me how did the nazis in 1939 manage to not care about it and still killed people they considered as subhumans.

Dumb rednecks are useful. We have dumb Poles who would do the same. I get they're retarded but it's still worth to use them

>thinks that Americans are still white

>t.whiteLARP

They do a good enough job killing each other. Number one killer of blacks is other blacks

Using them is one thing but after you achieve your result(not saying you would) do you really want them around?

Because we are peaceful people who want only to be left alone, officer.

Attached: anger trolling.jpg (811x323, 436K)

We are slaves of the Jews and they took away that privilege from us 60 years ago.

I though you guys were breaking the conditioning with pulling out of Syria and all that.

Wrong. Their grip is far too powerful. The proof is in my dick, which is scarred, shriveled, and numb.

Because my life is worth more than theirs and getting stuck in the morass of the legal system for doing the right thing isn't worth it at this point.

kill the jews you know