Redpills Jow Forums doesn't want to swallow

Vitamin C is poison

Attached: 135770135236.jpg (1701x4175, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.cl/scholar?hl=es&as_sdt=0,5&q="norepinephrine in depression is abundant"&btnG=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should eat real food instead of buying the supplementjew. We know so little about vitamins and minerals that we sell isolates and isomers without fully understanding their effects or how they may need other molecules to work in concert in order to be of any benefit at all.

???????????
scholar.google.cl/scholar?hl=es&as_sdt=0,5&q="norepinephrine in depression is abundant"&btnG=

Go ahead and get scurvy then, leaf

Attached: Frog.jpg (361x593, 123K)

Attached: 1526627624130.jpg (1186x860, 62K)

Too much of it causes depression too
How about you read the picture. We need only about 75-150mg of vitamin C daily, but most people get several times more than that from supplements and fruit juices.

Everything is poison in the right quantity.
>wherever tropical fruits grow, IQs tend to decrease
It's almost like they didn't factor in that it's mostly subhaumans living in these areas
It's also almost like high temperatures required for growing such things + poor shelter and amenities + lack of water + plus need to work physically hard = overheating, which = frying your brain.

False cause fallacy OP

Warmer climates require less intelligence for survival as food is available year round in citrus rich environments

L2evolution

Many years ago I used to drink copious amounts of Tropicana Orange Juice. Eventually, I got the eerie feeling that it was making me insane. So I stopped drinking it entirely and also stopped drinking any store-bought orange juice. I do feel that this had a positive effect on my mental well being. Of course I still eat oranges and make my own orange juice.

Fresh orange juice only has a shelf life of a few hours before it becomes bitter. In the 1950's the orange juice companies bribed Congress so that they didn't have to declare the chemicals they put in orange juice that is sold in stores. This is why store-bought orange juice is opaque and has a weird yellowish color compared to fresh orange juice which is translucent and orange.

you take them with food you idiot. when someone has anemia: iron pills. B12 deficiency? B12 pills. Vitamin D deficiency? Vitamin D pills. Every single one of them says TAKE WITH FOOD. I h

>neurosis lowers IQ
Cringe bullshit, it’s more likely to be associated with a higher IQ

I hate anons like you who just CHIME in to sound as smart as possible. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. also pharmacy student here.

its water soluble and excess is easily excreted.

>Vitamin C is poison
About time someone said it. Graduation (Friends Forever) was overrated as fuck and a blight that lingers on indefinitely in the educational institutions by mere virtue of it being "relevant" to the topic of graduation.

I fucking hate Canadians

For some its because they are fat soluble, for others they will upset the stomach and possibly cause vomiting.
They don't all say that.

Glad you said it. I'll take my Tylenol that causes ulcers and dead babies. Thanks leaf

youre right vitamin b12 isnt required to take with food because its water soluble. but im going to say that your statement isnt really saying anything i didnt know. pointless post.

tylenol doesnt cause ulcers it only causes liver damage in high doses. ibuprofen causes both liver damage and ulcers.

Well shit, I drink like a gallon of orange juice every other day.

>(((Pharmakia))) student

im anti vax and im against pushing pills and im FOR using OTC and diet to cure ailments. im literally the only one in my class. I got my H pylori. under control with a course of pepto bismol and green tea twice a day with honey. Both from researched pubmed articles with strong evidence. everybody in my class is like : you need antibiotics.

>trusting IQ graphs from Chinktopia

-cold climates select for higher IQ due to need for planning for winter
-citrus doesn't grow in colder climates

being this retarded

have fun with your scurvy!

What about the fact that if I start consuming Vitamin C regularly my overall mood improves?
I heard it could be dangerous to your liver and kidneys because it's hard to process high amounts of any specific chemical, but the body itself feels excellent and I feel like I am more ready to seize the day and don't feel grumpy in the mornings.

Could someone explain?

You're a fucking retard, kys faggot

Attached: moomin fuhrer.png (960x720, 453K)

I don't get it. The chart says "There is a sharp decrease in intelligence in areas that were traditionally citrus producing areas and areas that weren't".

This implies there was a sharp decrease in intelligence in all areas.

Get your shit together before presenting your argument. You lost me pretty early on with that shit.

omg those theories are laughable

Attached: Buj_IQ-8_n1-1europe1_eeexe00w003222400c01701.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

>lower IQ across the same ethnicity for no reason

>Warmer climates require less intelligence for survival as food is available year round in citrus rich environments

Then why do Serbians have the same IQs as American Samoans?

Good to hear, actually. You're rare. I have a few in my family, they're as bluepilled as they are arrogant.