Why is fruit so expensive? Is there a shortage in the world?

Why is fruit so expensive? Is there a shortage in the world?

Attached: Fresh-fruit-pretty.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (653x442, 89K)

It is far too cheap.
Prices of fruit (aka SUGAR DEATH BOMBS) should be artificially increased hundredfold.
Actually, fruit should be outright banned.
Sugarbomb shit vegetables like carrots too.

because other countries like japan pay top dollar for the best fruit. Also it is all picked too early.

Just ban fun, smiling and being happy in general you austrian android

Sweet fruits and vegetables aren't as bad for you as candy. The fiber and other components slow the absorption of sugar.

THE FRUIT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

HAHAHA FUNNY! LOOK I EAT WORTHLESS CALORIES FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SUGAR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY OLOLOL XD

>Sweet fruits and vegetables aren't as bad for you as candy.
The scientifically, chemically, physically, biologically, mathematically provably are.
>The fiber and other components slow the absorption of sugar.
Homeopathy tier bullshit.

t. Retard who probably believes in some bullshit meme diet

Because it is winter and you live in Canada.

Of course because it makes him feel special and intelligent, what a faggot.

t. butthurt protobrazilian who is grotesquely overweight and needs "diets" and other assorted mind games to cover the simple mathematical fact that you lose weight when calorie intake < calory burning

>memeflag
discarded in 0,00000261 femtoseconds

taxes

Please tell me how many fruit Canada produces in the winter. Wow that was a hard question

You're paying for logistics and short shelf life.

Raisins are cheaper per kg than grapes.
Despite taking more than 10 kg of grapes to make 1 kg of raisins.

Don't they have greenhouses?

vitamin c good for anxiety less fruit more pharma drugs you need

When I was a kid, my grandmother always had tons of preserves. She'd make her own chokecherry jelly from the trees in our yard. I never remember jams being all that expensive in stores either, but its all quite pricey now.

just post the in store prices faggot

What? Fruit isn’t expen-
>checks flag
Ah...sorry op.

Raw carrots give off very little calories.
Cooked carrots give off several times more.

This is because of the plant cell walls locking everything in (unless you break them open by cooking)

it's literally impossible to consume a harmful amount of carrot, and it's the best plant-based source for various nutrients

Well, heres a local flyer. Note Included some cheap stuff to show im not cherrypicking faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20181229-174200_Samsung Internet.jpg (426x1316, 297K)

Fucking degenerate. Go tell that to IBD people

Hmm, but they're still the same amount of matter. The only way that makes sense to me, is that the cell wall prevents those calories from being digestible before they leave the body.

Is it normal for Canadians to be so clueless about the gut? Is this fucking preschool here?

That is exactly what happens, yes.

And even if it gets digested, you'll spend a lot of energy digesting it so the net result is still smaller than easy to digest cooked carrots.

Jews.

Probably because you live in Canada.