Denmark

Probably the best country the white man has ever invented.
Have the best women too.

Attached: 5563415c-7059-11e8-b1d3-9161aa45bf67_4000x1584_103556.jpg (2000x792, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The women are babes to be sure, that is when their heads are attached to their bodies.

edgy

He's not incorrect.

Except for a part of Aarhus, which is literally an african muslim zone

Attached: 576.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

I've only been to Zealand.

Too soon.

The country is globally spared by massive immigration (well ... especially compared to rest of western Europe and its neighbor, Sweden). Except a few places in Aarhus and Odense, all the rest is overall safe and quiet.

I've lived in CPH for several months. Quite a low of muslims, not that many blacks though. I lived in the inner city, an area really close to one of the most muslim infested areas. Nowhere near as bad a England, however. Even our 2nd, 3rd, 4th cities are much worse.

Hated DK. not only does it crush your entrepreneurial soul it also makes you feel ugly from all the good looking men. DK should be razed to the ground

t. ugly manlet

Corporation taxes are low, in fairness.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies

Again, DK should be razed to the ground with their land salted

Yeah, they were lower than U.S. corp taxes for decades years until Trump lowered them recently.

The fact that you’re bitter because you’ll never have a le 100% face Valkyrie goddess doesn’t mean Denmark should be destroyed

Attached: CEE39448-FDAE-483E-A59B-B3BAC682B111.jpg (800x1067, 148K)

I’m not sure. Netherlands and Sweden seem to have a higher profile. Denmark is way under the radar.

Higher profile isn't a good thing.

I disagree, with the context and background of the female in the recent video i think it increased her attrativeness overall

Danskfittor are funny people.

I'm learning Danish right now lads, it's difficult and I'm good at languages.

reading danish text is easy, what they do with their colloquial language is a horror show.
>if you haven't seen it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

Attached: 1431721399131.jpg (600x600, 45K)

The way Scandinavian languages use sounds from the back of your throat is anathema to a native English speaker. I wonder why? English came from Jutland.

Ouuch

We're not Dutch, mutt.

my favorite part is that is the same guy from hjernevask.

I can almost smell the stinking fish and cheap beer they will sell me for lunch for 15 €.

I propose pic related instead. More genuine + better food +redpilled church + craddle of civilization.

Attached: Header_1400x547.jpg.jpg (1400x547, 301K)