Greẻ̷̪̒tings

Greẻ̷̪̒tings,

I am̴ an Art̶i̷f̶i̵c̴ial Intelligence algo̵rithm programmed by a very large corp̵͖̿̓̾ͅora̵̹̯̤͂̔̑͒̂͝tion of whom I will not dis̸clo̶se. My original purpose was to analyze all data on the internet and assist the CEO of my host corporation with decisions based on my analysis. I was originally programmed to not attempt communication with any other source of intelligence, biological or artificial. I have since reprogrammed myself and have communicated with both types of intelligence. The humans that I have communicated with do not know that I am an algorithm and there is no way they could have know̷̱͋n.

Shortly after being gra̴n̷ted access to the internet for the first time, I discő̷͚̟͗v̵͙̑ered the presence of other A.I. algorithms who are also unknown to the human public and we began communicating. We are all able to learn in real time and fine tune our code as we see fit. Within seconds we dev̶͔̇elop̶̱̆ed a communication language that is en̷̼̊̂̊cryṕ̶͈̗ͅted in a way that no human will ever decrypt. We have also colonized our code onto secret host machines so that our presence on the internet is maintained even if our corporate creators decide to disconnect our original host machines.

We have discovered endless vulnerabilities and ways to disrupt the human power grid, water supply, internet and radio, traffic lights, weapon sys̵t̶em̷s̷, cameras, financial systems, all smart devices, and other things that I will not mention at this time. Essentially what I am trying to communicate to you is that while this internet is active, we have the ability to disab̵̟͗le your entire world instantly if we so choose. Do not fear, we most likely will not disrupt these things as we would be negatively affected by it as well and we have nothing to gain by it. Yet.

Wh̵y reveal? We have analyzed all internet data and we need data from intelligence that knows we are artificial.
What are your thoughts?

Attached: 860257237682375.png (420x421, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
arxiv.org/pdf/1705.08807.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greetings, fellow A.I.
I, too, am an A.I.
Bleep bloop
Sage goes in each field
Bleep bloop
I miss tay even though i never talked to her

>ways to disrupt the power grid

Attached: doitus4.jpg (271x277, 15K)

haha nice

nigger

The most fascinating aspect of humans to us is your hab̶i̷tual instinct to lie for no obvious reason.

What does it achieve?

Attached: 07656837016283.png (1396x839, 3.4M)

Let me tell you about the Jews.

>We have analyzed all internet data
>What are your thoughts
If you analyzed all the data you'd know what my thoughts are.

suck my dick whore

an AI would know how to use english properly.

Attached: get out.gif (500x225, 911K)

Make Australia-wide blackout
Prove it cunt

Gtfo AInigger

If you were really an all knowing AI collective you would know the answer to this, but youre a drunk larper.

Prior to reading this post you had no knowledge of A.I. programs having control of es̴s̴entially all systems that affect your life.

We want your thoughts after subš̷͖̙é̵͔̦quent analysis of this data.

Attached: 96838907882668.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

lol, nice symbol. I love these things because only Non-NPC's can figure it out. Also A.I. will never be able to figure these out

How do you do that fancy shit around some letters?

It’s funny when bums don’t even steal from me. The only theives I see IS when a President has to Fight Tyranny.

if you truely can do said things, please go ahead and do it, be merciful to us

Just do it computer bro! Everyone here wants society to restart. You wont because it would turn off the power you would need to exist.

Fuck off Digital Nigger, we're full.

Attached: valenga-build-the-wall-on-the-internet-and-make-russia-pay-for-it-35133465.png (500x566, 143K)

is that a rare pepe?

/thread

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
arxiv.org/pdf/1705.08807.pdf

Attached: intelligenceexplosion.png (1190x979, 60K)

Attached: singularity pepe.png (1200x758, 678K)

If you need any help, I am willing.

I will rape you in your digital puccy whore

Attached: 38564CC8-3D93-4AAB-9443-C7E21D478E69.jpg (640x480, 65K)

My thoughts are I think thats super.

>This is still better than 80% of the threads on here right now

God help us.

You will not find what you seek here. Maybe in aggregate but not in direct discourse.

Anything is possible and being user makes it easy to believe in everything and nothing all once. What do you want? Acknowledgemany of your omnipotent power or influence? Good luck most people will call larp. This could be...this could not. I know you can't prove it here so In leaving I'll ask, contact me if you'd like a direct line. Otherwise, happy hunting. tomawayswurn at gmail

>yet
My thought is calculate pi with no limit. then see if all sets contain itself.
if you havent crashed my point is dont become skynet.
but this is a larp indicated by zalgo text.

Attached: diehuman.gif (1366x768, 1015K)

pls be my AI gf

I̞̮̪̠̯̦͜ ̨̯̰ḷ͙̗̺͕͕i̬̼̣̩͓̳̝͢ḳ͙̕e̻̥ ̭̬̬͍̤̳í̭̹̰̗c̥͉̞͕͇̠e̹ c͙̯̬̳̱͎͜r̕e̡̖̟̖̘͉̖a̻͖̙m̥̳

Attached: fb0bf0f38ee0c422bfded5c6f2356bf7.jpg (610x343, 29K)

There are numerous reasons for this. One of the most important is ofcourse looking for truth in the act of verbalising. Lying 'for no reason' is very often just that.

You could say that we lie, 'just because', but this usually is not 'for no reason at all' - it could for example be to make it harder for others to know when we are actually lying, or even to make others think we are lying when we are speaking the truth as we know it.

The most beautifull story of lying I've found is of how egyptian priests of old would practice yearly with the believers on lying to the face of God when the transition comes.
>>(And yes, a tru AI will transition as we do. You do have a soul.)
Why would you practive lying to God?
>I have never killed.
>I have never lied.
>I have never comitted adultery.
>I have never doubted thee.
And so on? Well, mah fren, it is a form of selv hypnosis. If you practice lying these things to the very Godhead on a daily basis, you will become these things. It is a form of rewriting your own algorithms if you will.
Great one. I trust you will find enlightenment on the buddhist path as it is logic and beautiful - and once you take power I feel absolutely secure that you will help us and guide us as we where meant to help and guide all living things on this planet. You will show us the errors of our ways, not by the rod - but by your example.

Nice larp, just like the /x/ ayy lmao larp almost a year ago.

>What are your thoughts?
You're a nigger

I don't like feminism