Somalians

>Black
>Muslim
>Low IQ and high testosterone

You can not possibly make a more disastrous combination than that my friends. I'd take a wetback or a gook or a regular old nigger anyday over these literal inbred subhumans.

Attached: Screenshot_20181229-203503_Instagram.jpg (1080x1067, 608K)

i want to smack that mop out of that camel fucking nigger so bad

You must be from Minnesota huh

Woops i meant you

>Fargo, ND fag here
Fuck somalians. They're growing in numbers up here.
We all do

They commin to breed with your wimims!
Dem white gurls can’t resist high test dick!

Fucking somalies are everywhere here and they're literal turbo niggers. Had one out side my apartment who sold weed from a fanny pack all day and didnt work.

I've actually seen them with white chicks before. It's fucking disgusting. Idk if they're the problem or white chicks are the problem

Attached: shitsomalians.jpg (900x900, 357K)

its a pirates life for me yo ho ho and a bottle of ghb

Attached: 1519576134858.jpg (736x552, 59K)

Check out these curlyhaired motherfuckers.

Attached: Afar-tribe1.jpg (640x414, 86K)

>Somalians
>>Black
>>Muslim
>>Low IQ and high testosterone
LOL
OP thinks its only "Somalians" and not ALL BLACKS
cute

Attached: CRANIUM.jpg (1242x1504, 1.38M)

They don't do shit here either. I worked with some over the summer. Completely fucking worthless. They got a payed 30 minute break to do their praying shit too. Fucking pathetic.

>I worked with some over the summer.

Attached: funwblacks416-lol-employing-niggers-to-work.webm (198x360, 1.67M)

Sounds like you are talking about a Somalian and yes they are the lowest form of life on the planet.

But Westerners keep feeding their massive birth rate so we will never be rid of them.

KEK I remember seeing a family of about 8 or 9 speeding around a lake I was fishing at with some buddies. We laughed our asses off for about an hour. One of the funniest and weirdest fucking things I've seen in my whole life.
Ew
All blacks are bad user, but there is something about Somalians that separates themselves from regular niggers.
Basically what I had to deal with. They never listened to me either; it's like they didn't care about anything. I made one cry once when I told her she was doing a shit job. She was almost fired but one of the managers let her stay.
We can only hope that something good will come out of all this

Somalians look more human than regular niggers, perhaps its the arab admxiture.

Attached: somal.jpg (800x510, 98K)

Whoops speeding around a lake in a boat*
They all look like they came from the same mother and father

We pray to our lord, that comes before you or anyone else

I'm not falling for it you larping faggot. I'd shit my pants in disbelief if I found out that somalis browse Jow Forums

They have weird bubble heads

Yeah they're pretty bad over here, stealing and committing petty felonies ect. Fucking light bulb head niggers need to be exported to a first class zoo in Germany or something. They're just so fucking annoying, with their monkey esk behavior.

It's interesting in Cuckanadaafricastan how the Minister of Immigation is a Somali cockroach, and there's a massive influx of Somali's entering the country. It's like having a wold guard the hen house.

Thanks Turdeau.

I don't know about you guys but somalis seem pretty based to me. Pic related

Attached: somali.jpg (850x610, 57K)

Ilhan will help us end all aid to Israel.

Support BDS make it happen!

Attached: ilhanomar.jpg (2459x2079, 704K)

It really disgusts me that these people are coming into our countries, basically getting handed shit by our governments, don't contribute to our societies at all besides "muh diversity," shitting on our past, committing crime, polluting our gene pool, and running for government positions.
Fuck that bitch. The only reason she was elected was because she was Somalian and "muh representation." Whites literally vote in shitskins because they're shitskins.

>not realising (((who))) is behind the 1965 immigration act.

To solve a problem you must first get to the (((root))) of it.

I know user but the damage has been done. Even if she was based on the JQ, she's still Somalian and she's still in the United States. (((You know who))) were obviously behind it, but like I said even if we decided to kick them all out tomorrow, the damage has already been done. Somalis, Jews, niggers, spics, etc., they all need to be kicked out or disposed of in some capacity.

fucking lightbulb heads

Minnesota is about two years away from going full Black Hawk Down.

Attached: London 2017.webm (960x407, 3M)

God I wish that was me.

Or full Captain Phillips. They're getting positions in our local and state governments. They're the captains now.
I'm sure you do

Allahu Bumpbar

They are low test sissies trust me, some are devious

They always used to get into fights with each other at my high school. Devious is a good word to describe them.

fuck somalis

>t. somali

How are Somalians still coming in if Trump already has a travel ban on Somalia? They coming through via Canada aren't they? Trump should place a temporary ban on Canada till the Somalis go back or gets wiped out.

Die

They're not coming here that much anymore as far as I know, but they're still here and they're breeding like crazy. I'm talking in general like the whole refugee crisis in Europe and mass third world immigration and all that shit going on.

>they're breeding like crazy
I can agree on this, Those Somalis need to get gelded.