Who is your favorite mass shooter in recent memory?

Who is your favorite mass shooter in recent memory?

Attached: 1520108358275.png (1456x871, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DR3JXpFlt7w
youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA
rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2018
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/lanza_two_personal_messages_1.0.pdf
strawpoll.me/17135740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paddock

The question should be "who is your favorite crisis actor of recent" for me it's the thottie hottie of Parkland.

>Cruz- Racist posts about Jews, blacks, muslims and Hispanics on his blog. Pic of him with a maga hat on his Instagram account, video from his neighbor with a Maga hat on doing target practice in his back yard. Etched swastikas into his gun magazines
>Paddock- his own neighbor said he was a trump supporter on the michael savage show
>Devin Kelly- inspired by Dylan Storm Roof
>Dylan Storm Room - literal white supremacist
>William Atchison- racist posts on his blog, killed two Hispanic students
>Randy Stair- Racist videos and blogs
>Elliot Rodger- Racist videos, hated minorities, targeted mostly minorites
>Jarod Lee Loughner - Tried to assassinate a Democrat House of Representatives member

Really makes you think

Are you referring to bald bitch?
no way

When a real one comes along let me know

But there HAS been.
There has been plenty.

Hands down.

Attached: hayha.jpg (500x719, 123K)

cho. but i guess that's not really that recent

General cho

maybe Nasim for memes

i dont like any of these retarded shooters they are all retarded

Attached: 1523313953051.jpg (1377x1539, 251K)

kek

Omar did a genuinely good job. I’d say him.

First post comped

That scandanavian guy who shot all the liberal kids on the island

Nobody can beat his high score.

Attached: 750px-Anders_Behring_Breivik_Swim_School.jpg (750x448, 96K)

Erik & Dylan

As a /co/mrade I gotta go with Randy.

Audibly keked

I always wondered if muslims were going to do something about the gays here then a gay Muslim really did it, the madman

What I haven't heard of this before rundown plz?

Eric Harris still for sure

He basically left a bunch of shit behind that ensured he would live on as a meme

Attached: 4D13EC19-C029-4598-986B-4AD8A32797C5.jpg (600x921, 66K)

COMPED

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

youtu.be/DR3JXpFlt7w
Really makes you think

Idk Klebold was just kind of whiny and depressed. Eric would have gotten a bigger high score if he didn’t drag that autistic loser along with him

I'd eat her ass after I sucked her toes

Attached: BowpgpfIQAAlDKB (1).jpg (598x863, 89K)

Tranny Phantom, hands down. His meticulously documented craziness was just too surreal and hysterical for anyone to compete.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA

Omar Mateen's suppressed homosexuality was pretty funny though. We basically had a gay Muslim shoot up a gay bar because his religion made him hate himself for being a faggot. Of course the press weren't about to let people realize that.

Attached: Freud Vs. Taliban.jpg (584x904, 459K)

Hey also don't forget to try our new nacho fries and caramel apple chiller

There are no shooters that gave me as many laughs as the Rodge.

Attached: 1482787132722.jpg (480x480, 17K)

>not knowing the most based shooter ever

Attached: 1458233323040.jpg (1536x1790, 317K)

gotta go with the king
breivik

Kek

Attached: 48DBB2AA-14F3-4BBE-A53A-CC0131D73D75.png (153x152, 54K)

Remember when right after Orlando a guy turned himself in to local police in LA, claiming that he had explosives destined for a gay pride parade? But he thought it was a drill, since he trained for it at a camp with Omar Mateen. But the Orlando drill went live... Anyway whatever happened to that guy? Also remember how Omar Mateen's dad had some interesting political connections?

did he get it?

Based and finpilled

The white death always puts a smile on my face

You

The best part is
>Muslim
>Has connections with the taliban
>Motive unclear for shooting up a gay nightclub

That sam hyde guy. How does he keep getting away with it?

and he got that PS3. u mad?

Attached: inspiration.jpg (640x460, 67K)

Saint elliot will always have a place in my heart and prayers.

Attached: rodger.png (770x732, 771K)

He won the trial so I guess yes.
>The Oslo court ruled that Breivik was being kept in “inhuman or degrading” conditions and the Scandinavian government will now have to pay Breivik’s court costs of 330,000 crowns ($13,900).
rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/

the chad muslim vs the virgins incels

There are NO real mass shooters

>that smile
I mean, I would be smiling that hard too lol

Elliot, 4 years went by like a breeze wew...

My favorite crisis actors are BASED Elliot the original thot remover and based Breivik

Attached: sex rig pig.jpg (405x570, 41K)

because you are a newfag or a shill

t. a guy with a cumrag.

What was your top pick for this year?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2018
What gets most points and by what criteria?

>Omar Mateen
>motive remains unclear
This guy was a closetfag who hooked up with one of the regulars at the club. But since he's muslim and has a wife/kids, the contradiction just led to insanity. The whole pledging to ISIS thing pretty much confirms it. Most of the self-proclaimed ISIS terrorists in Europe were drug users/criminal degenerates who saw their actions as some sort of redemption for living an unclean life contradictory to Islam. This fag was no different.

You still lost the war, had to capitulate and were forced to fight us on their side in the end.

(Also you lost a huge chunk of your nation, to this day)

Attached: ec.jpg (732x1024, 109K)

Other than paddock I think by far the most bizarre and strangest shooter was Adam Lanza.

Dude literally walked into a elementary school, and you can’t help but wonder. Was there any ounce of humanity left in him, or did he ever come to a realization what he was doing.

He will go down as a truly bizarre killer along with Ed Gein and Dahmer

Omar Mateen is my favorite cause he killed pedophiles. Nasim for the memes though

Attached: IMG_20180407_192812.jpg (3072x3036, 625K)

How the fuck do you people believe any of these BULLSHIT stories?

Sounds legit. An autistic 90 pound kid carried 100 pounds of guns and ammo while running at mach 1 through the school with 99% accuracy.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe such utter nonsense?

I don't believe New Zealand exists. I've never been there and I don't know anyone that has been there.

At least we didn't lose our country to the Jews and aren't now irreversibly BLACKED by millions of niggers and dune coons brought upon by traitors within our own government.

the guy who massacred fags is my absolute fav

Kahanist, Doctor, Soldier ,Patriot and most of all hero .
Removed 29 terrorists from this earth and fought to the death.

Attached: 5455fd53a220799620ba72e9eb45b5ca24aa875b77dde9047272f335ba2bf8ad.jpg (506x362, 58K)

>that trigger discipline

this one

Attached: 1526094198391.jpg (534x712, 307K)

Shooting up anything but a mosque/Muslims is degenerate
There's a shrine on his grave and people worship him as a hero to this day

Attached: baruch24.jpg (700x401, 73K)

One nation, under death

Attached: Not Important.jpg (1275x697, 65K)

Ol' Randy Stair was a hoot wasn't he? Fun guy

wow

Despite sucking Jew dick in his manifesto Brievik is the superior murderer.

how did he die

fuck yeah! gamers rise up

He came to the cave during a Muslim prayers dressed as a soldier , snuck in because everyone thought he was one of the guards to a hall where hundreds of Muslims were praying.
Positioned himself at the exit and waited for the part of the prayer where they go on the ground to throw in grenades and start shooting.

He killed 29 wounded 125 , there's mixed reports but he was either rushed when he was reloading or struck with a thrown fire extinguisher and the crowd killed him.

Attached: 100%.png (440x440, 179K)

This. I just like a man who knows how to get a job done.

Nasim did nothing wrong I just wish she was more successful

>You still lost the war, had to capitulate and were forced to fight us on their side in the end

Too true Germanbro, such a shame Germany lost the war, was forced to capitulate, and were forced to fight against the Soviets on our behalf.

Attached: 233.png (680x952, 933K)

You sure about that, chief?

Attached: 4365bb0faefff5a6df9746f86c1dee85435dbb928444627a31f9ec5fbe14f5c8.png (826x3577, 1.38M)

>You still lost the war, had to capitulate and were forced to fight us on their side in the end. (Also you lost a huge chunk of your nation, to this day)

Hans how do I explain this...

Attached: Chad-vs-Virgin_Mass_Shooter_1.jpg (2518x1024, 433K)

He was extremely strange. The fact he couldn’t or wouldn’t go outside and said he was allergic to sunlight was weird. I wonder what the police found on his computer. There was an online forum he frequented devoted to mass murderers and some posts he made there makes it seem he may have been a paedophile, which may explain why he targeted children.

>implying it even happened
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality

I do also question whether it even happened or if the official story is bull. But if it was Lanza he was a strange fuck.

schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/lanza_two_personal_messages_1.0.pdf

Brenda Spancer

Looks so nerdy i bet she would have played 1e D&D with me and then let me do anal

Attached: Lovely_Brenda.jpg (564x735, 28K)

Runner up the Slender man Stabbers

Attached: twoforone.jpg (622x345, 63K)

strawpoll.me/17135740

He wishes he was in the Taliban. The Taliban's based as fuck. Omar was a degenerate drug abusing faggot and sex addict who went insane from the cognitive dissonance and said he was an ISIS cause it thought it would redeem his sins.

Attached: 1531802215341.jpg (590x711, 49K)

But dang, nobody can prove he fired a single shot!
We'll need the glove from FBI's Evidence Recovery team for that! Or any sort of forensics!
>Paddock Family Defense Force on the scene
>No kills, only COMPS
Sick of the name being dragged through the mud.
This, while the acts were horrendous, appalling, and utterly grotesque, TACTICALLY his methods were sound and have yet to be matched.
They didn't even the scene up real well. Would he have been as methodical as described, many small details would not have been present. Address an element of that scene you think is "methodical" and allow me to counter.
Also, Lanza apparently had a meticulous database/spreadsheets on mass killings.
With all the new info that came out on Sandy a few weeks ago, whatever happened to his database?
>inb4 LE uses it now in some sick irony

Attached: when the narrative hits.jpg (1379x1040, 89K)

set the scene up well* scene being Suite 32-135

qt ginger. baste

Israel needs an SJW movement to unite you guys. Jews and muslims are brothers and historically catholics and europeans treated you horrifically. Hell they let you emigrate en mass in the late 19th and early 20th century. And they saved your ass after the Al-Andalus fell. Now everyone in the likes you guys cause your westernized and hate all muslims. History is weird.

Came here to post this. He's my fav. I like a lot of them. Most of them, except the throw-away shitters who only get 2 or 3 kills, have something about them that makes them stand out. The complexity and success of Breivek's plan, the cold blooded, unapologetic audacity of Dylan Roof's spree, Rodger's highly entertaining manifesto and incompetent execution. But Paddock was just working with so much. There was so much showmanship to Paddock's spree and it was presented in the most ominous POV manner, with all the cameras down on street level looking up at a distant hotel winding spitting death from above. It was an exhilarating show. All future spree shooters could learn a lesson from Paddock. I'm so sick of these shitters that wander into a building with an AR pop, 3 or 4 people, and then off themselves. That is basic and generic and people really need to step it up.

Attached: anders-breivik[1].jpg (2048x1536, 205K)

Attached: elliotandmad.jpg (960x540, 47K)

Attached: 5172257781568.jpg (2000x2240, 1.29M)

Attached: images.jpg (220x283, 12K)

But that’s what makes Lanza different from paddock. Paddock is a mystery as well. But Lanza was downright horror movie mystery bizarre.

What fuck made you wake up and decide to kill kids?

>Pedophile emotions?
>Aspergers?
>Mental retardation?
>Browsing Jow Forums and dark web?

Just what the fuck, the more you dig down his rabbit hole, the weirder it gets.

Was Omar Mateen but Paddock did a lot more damage to the zog machine

Never mind I confused Paddock with the guy that gassed the temple

of course the guy who shot of shalom & co isn't presented.

found the (((dewd)))

Attached: Lanza in space.jpg (640x480, 23K)

He was popular back when Jow Forums was more libertarian. Maybe not a real mass shooter but he was just.

Attached: zTsa52p.jpg (485x578, 120K)