What ethnic group do Hungarians belong to?

What ethnic group do Hungarians belong to?

Attached: magyargirls.jpg (3037x1704, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QObt_lZWU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asian

Huns=khazarian kikes

Hot

turk rape babies.

Niggers

Pffft fehér cigó.

They were white, a lot of turk rape babies these days though. Same as most Balkans but especially Greece.

Mongolian

HUNG ARYANS

what else?

MY COCK HOPEFULLY

Attached: 288CBDA2-7B8B-401E-927C-E17B23ED88A2.jpg (334x334, 34K)

giving you a (you) out of pity, don't return to this site anymore pekke

on the brown side

The whole mongol thing is a meme, they're Europeans.
Pic related is a genetic distance map. Data points are national averages.
The distance between two points represents genetic similarity.

Attached: 1474650254032.png (998x666, 67K)

But seriously , what racial group is this?

Attached: Leany_junior_csapatkep.jpg (2048x1365, 1.45M)

step aside tits & ass
2019 is year of the cute belly
youtube.com/watch?v=7QObt_lZWU4

Nagyrészt Szlovák mostanság.

Attached: 8069D173-8682-4CEE-B306-D3059A756FFF.png (743x764, 213K)

PLEASE MY COCK NOW PLEASE PLEASE

Attached: AAE6C3DA-6C2D-4F80-BCC6-D4E0E6307081.png (680x673, 435K)

>Sminem's sister on the left
You are slavs.

Attached: Sminem.jpg (600x450, 30K)

Hungarians are basically Austrians with slightly more Slavic admixture.

I know
Only the ruling class was mongolian

>t. mountain kike

A mix of hunnic, germanic, and slavic with a dash of mongol just like the rest of central yuropoor. Only difference is what family of gibberish they speak.

huns

maygars avars and huns
so basically turkic/Slavic mutts

Haplogroup analysis is a meme.
yDNA is passed from father to child, meaning any analysis performed on it will completely ignore the entire female side of your ancestry.
Going back just 10 generations, you have 1024 ancestors. yDNA only contains information about 10 of them.

This is correct.

What's your problem

Mit két tojás baszomalásan. Az egyik magas és lóképű mint a Szlovákok, a másik kerelfejű és átlag magas. A Csíki párduc hasonlít jobban a gulyáskrémes fószerre úgyhogy az Erdélyi magyar az igaz magyar. Hol van a kurva rovásírás az iPademen?

Attached: 164EDF94-FF90-4F19-8468-A6607716D2CE.jpg (800x433, 77K)

dear lord i would impregnate this one over and over again until she cant become pregnant anymore

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 10.34.02 PM.png (354x1146, 744K)

This

Sounds like every Western nation, including us. All of us are being invaded and replaced by shitskins.

I will look up maternal DNA too.

Forgot flag

Didn’t the Mongol and Turkish invasions decimate the population of the Hungarian plain, and were resettled by people who hid in the Carpathians?

Nah.

Attached: 31D32ACE-28DB-4553-AC23-6590420375A3.jpg (679x1052, 261K)

Apparently not since the image you posted is haplogroup analysis performed on yDNA.
The same issue applies to mtDNA, which is passed from mother to child.

me in the middle

Baltic, which is another way of saying Mediterranean Slavic mutts, or Slavs that really like fish or Mediterraneans that really like to smoke

user you might be gay

There’s a problem with the maternal line. It can’t be clean analysis because of the stone age cultures prevalence.

Attached: 4C26CC93-8B5D-4593-9980-19FA6D4301F5.png (1200x1028, 330K)

Those three are okay. I’d pick the shortest chick there.

just as bad as this

Attached: politically_exploited.png (873x966, 802K)

Dibs on the top right. Not really that hot but I find her cute.

I would go for the one on the left. I just said me in the middle because the middle one is making the same face I would be making if I was there and also she kinda looks manly

Were Asians.

Get used to it, white boi!

Attached: 1528254346255.png (450x768, 51K)

Hungarians have nothing to do with Slavs or the Mediterranean, in terms of genetics, language, or even culture/behavior. They originated east of the Urals.

cool

I always try to go for the shortest woman to maximize height difference. They have a fucking fetish for it.

hungarians

There's a problem with both. Neither yDNA nor mtDNA are good indicators of ancestry.
Haplogroup analysis is traditionally done on these two, but it's done primarily for predicting the likeliness of various medical conditions - from colorectal cancer to bipolar disorder, not for determining ancestry.

true, but your kids will be short

also im tall enough

We wuz Khazar. Gib back Crimea legitimate Magyar clay.

Attached: 69171EF9-14E1-4202-B2E3-340FF1CA06ED.jpg (1068x474, 602K)

So you are pretty much left with using your eyes to check their face method.

Roll for Magyar teens, doubles for the end.

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

I will inject them with growth hormone. Oh wait the fastfood already has it. It is over for you manlets.

3rd from the left and 4th from the right might be sisters.
Two beautiful based women.

every hungarian I've ever met has been a fucking jew.
I dont know what ethnic group that is but I'd still gas them.
Are all hungarians jew or is it just the ones here being jews and larping as hungary?

Hungarian

Igen minden magyar egy zsidvány úgy van. Az én nevem Slomó a faszom meg be van mettszve.

Wrong. The language is wildly different, but genetically and culturally they're almost identical to surrounding nations. See I also know this from experience. I live in Slavonija (eastern, mainland part of Croatia) and I travel to Hungary regularly.
If it wasn't for language, you couldn't tell the difference. Not in people's appearance, not in behavior, nor anything else.

Not necessarily. Genetic difference can still be quantified by just counting the number of different base pairs.
Knowing what percentage of your DNA differs from someone else doesn't really tell you much on it's own, but it does give a lot of information when multiple relations are plotted together on one graph, which is exactly what a genetic distance map does

Mongolians unironically

Last romanian I spoke to a few years back got shot 17 times while escaping the country by swimming a river. Bullets got slowed down by the water and left holes but no major damage.
His buddy didnt make it.
now speak english mutherfucker.
you think everyone understands that gibberish?
ENGLISH MUTHERFUCKER!
speak it!

Blue eyes
is
an indication
That there is
GERMANIC
Blood in
persons
body. They
May be mixed
with some other
race. But Blue EYES
is IN FACT...
Meaningful that there
is Germanic blood.

Aren't Hungarians more or less genetically similar to their neighbors? They're just people living in the Pannoinian plaon/Carpathian basin who adopted the language of a tribe of nomads who came in.

post more hunny tummy

Super fucking hot, look at that picture

russian

The best ethnic group! Based and has a border wall already!

Mostly hot!

They are related to the Scots and the Sumerians.

this.

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

They’re genetically West Slavs

Hi lazlow!

you're talking to the trap poster.

Your map is full of shit and has been shopped, Croats are sure as Hell not genetically closer to Magyars than Poles. Now post the OG.

Fuck your pronouncation Mexishit. You have to go back.

i cannot believe subhuman faggots like you were not banned for posting traps. i came too late.

Asta-i sfârșitul.

Isn’t there some bayesian method for filtering?

Tripfag. Pfffft.

mda, va veni sfarsitul pentru tine ca ai postat atatea curve.

>Hungarian telling anyone to go back

i have no sides anymore.

Attached: 1472931924065.png (640x639, 384K)

>but genetically and culturally they're almost identical to surrounding nations. They’re only genetically close to their northern neighbors, not southern or eastern.

>I also know this from experience. I live in Slavonija (eastern, mainland part of Croatia) and I travel to Hungary regularly. If it wasn't for language, you couldn't tell the difference. Not in people's appearance, not in behavior, nor anything else.
Ok, you’re full of shit. The difference between Hungarians and Croats is pretty fucking huge and easy to spot. Hungarians are fairer than Croats are and they share barely any similarities with Croats, they share a lot with West Slavs, especially Slovaks.

Well Romania is rangebanned on certain IP’s I get so I dunno. Maybe it was a me lel.

>but genetically and culturally they're almost identical to surrounding nations. They’re only genetically close to their northern neighbors, not southern or eastern.

Sick of your Kro-vat lies.

Attached: 1541880626899.jpg (900x680, 128K)

Menjél a picsába szépen vissza, abba a barna fajtába ahonnét jöttél.

i hope all shills who stole my name this Christmas were IP rangebanned.

can you translate from horse to English?

Attached: bait fail.png (3272x6564, 2.38M)

Yes pretty much. We are all mutts.

The funny part is Hungarians are more genetically Slavic than Slovaks are. Slovaks are 45% R1a, Hungarians are 56-60% and Poles are almost the same percentage.

Itt a vég.

Who’s “we”? You’re not Hungarian.

not worth it talking with trap lovers like you i guess, since you will not translate to me what you said earlier post.

i am still pissed off about the JIDF-HIDF cooperation against me.

Is fertile a choice.

Attached: IMG_1921.gif (560x420, 450K)

Yeah, Hungarians are genetically West Slavic. When the 7 Magyar chieftains claimed Hungary as their home, they just assimilated the West Slav tribes living there instead of brutally murdering them. If you were to throw a Hungarian person in a room with Czechs, Poles, Slovaks and Austrians you wouldn’t be able to tell who’s who until they spoke.

is that mustache guy Ambrus Attila?

>I'm too retarded to use google.
Here's another, based on a fresh dataset. Croats have a too small sample size to define a cluster but are marked as RH1, halfway between Hungary and Germany.

>Hungarians are fairer than Croats
Which ones? From Dalmatia, the ones with a strong Italian admixture who live in an area of 350+ sunny days every year?
Yeah, of course. I'm talking about mainland Croats. I specifically stated I'm from Slavonija when making the comparison.
Speaking of culture, are you forgetting Croats and Hungarians spent several centuries as part of a single nation?

I'd love for you to actually post some sources instead of just repeating the same bullshit over and over without even substantiating.

Mert fel fogom tenni a magyar útlevelemet kinyitva, hogy lásd a nevet meg a sorszámot.

Forgot pic, here you go

Attached: ktl75lN.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

Ai măcar 18 în plm? Știe tati și mami că cumperi passuri pe net?

Yeah.