What can be done about the thot epidemic?

What can be done about the thot epidemic?

Attached: 15460867229510.jpg (1097x999, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5isUmVx63E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zyklon B

remember that bitch hacked apart and stuffed in a dumpster? yeah, I'm thinking something like that

first bdm camps and if that doesn't work we get the gas out

you mean the slut that was crammed into a suitcase?

Wtf is wrong with her face

What are y'all talking about?

Attached: 7660F8A8-6CF5-4D3F-9BA8-179C3809A59B.jpg (1024x553, 73K)

THOT PATROL
WOOP WOOP

Dissociate with them and try to raise your own daughters right

fuck angles much rather fuck the bitch on the right as you know you're getting the body on the left but she got the self esteem and easyness of the bitch on the right

Shit lmao that happened in my town

Jasmine Fiore

Ban the hojab.

Attached: nomakeup.png (1125x731, 760K)

shame them with memes images. put text on their photos dropping the red pills about the chance of divorce, stds, cheating etc.

Attached: tollpayed.jpg (1515x1600, 454K)

Do you mean IRL thots or e-thots?

this. the hottest girls ive ever fucked all thought they were ugly

Simple, Give Them a Full Paid Trip To Middle East, They Will Surely Get the Job Done

I think i googled that shit once, and it turned out that the raped-and-killed woman didnt participate in that music video. But I might remember wrong tho

Id fuck the one on the right

let them die old. There is nothing you can do for this generation. If you really want to have a white woman, you have to be okay with the probability that she's had dick before, many many times before. Then you have to raise your daughters the right way so that they don't become sluts like their mom. Or you could skip the hassle and find a pure Levantine Arab woman like i did. But there are sluts in all regions so be careful.

also forgot to mention that The Jewish influence in the world must be eradicated before you have children or else even you raising your children the "right" way will become moot.

Attached: beautiful browner 18.png (476x594, 422K)

>shit or piss ?

Attached: hitormiss.png (405x719, 441K)

Stop posting this fake news bullshit.

It's not fake news you shit chugger.

Quite chugging shit & guzzling piss m8.

Nothing. For as long as there is social media, there will be thots.

literally how

Attached: HOW.png (286x496, 234K)

It's NOT the same person, you fucking brit niglet.

You called?

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 22K)

was he the original supreme gentleman?

"A whore's life is five good years, five bad years, and then some half-dick sweat stain grinds you out like a cigarette. Like a goddamn spent cigarette."

- Adolf Hitler, 1936

>suck in hard
>one good angle
>more digital post production than the new X-men

how to get qt sperg gf?

He actually got laid though. Thousands of roasties wrote him love letters while he was in prison. It's called "hybristophilia". If you want lots of pussy cultivate your 'dark triad' persona. Btches can't resist evil men.

fpbp

Lice isn’t the issue here. We need real solutions. Preferably something, I don’t know, final.

Attached: 0F1C11DC-ACFF-4A99-9A8F-532A057F706D.jpg (470x487, 306K)

Report them to IRS

Seems more like a case for the Dog Police
youtube.com/watch?v=f5isUmVx63E

Attached: George S. Patton 2.jpg (449x638, 85K)

Have you ever dated a human being?

How does she suck up her chin and create a jawline like that? Wtf, these thots are shapeshifting demons.

Not the same women. It's fake shit.
Delete it and stop reposting it. Fake shit works against us.

Interesting picture. Shows how important posture is to attractiveness. In the left hand picture she is sitting up straight, in the right she is slouching.

Ben meaning?

Both

They're not making money off it though. It's will just dismiss it

Meant Bdm (on mobile)

Stick your bottom lip behind your front teeth and pull your head back without tilting it. It's also partly a function of her posture again. Her shoulders are forward, so the head has to go back to look ahead rather than down.

Make them pay the toll while we reproduce with faithful white women

Don't slouch.

fuck them all to death

Attached: 1538111381030.gif (320x385, 1.27M)

brilliant pic

Attached: 1518559158165.gif (480x259, 3.31M)

god that second picture is so much hotter because its fucking real

The shills are out in force tonight. Go fuck yourself idf. Dirty fucking Juden.

Both are real.

And the same person on the same day.

you know what he meant faggot

I did and he's wrong. By the way, the same applies to men. All you anons who look like the right hand picture, fix your posture.

Every girl I met online turned out to be more attractive in real life when we met irl

Attached: 1543115695648.jpg (1080x1080, 602K)

bullshit pedro

Based and aryanpilled. Eradicate degeneracy

Kek

why do they all have shitty tattoos
why would she willingly let someone put that on her body?
i don't understand

of course she's on /tv/

probably nothing. Thots will continue to thot. They'll continue to have no consequences for thotting. Even the ones who do get beaten, hurt, run over, killed or beheaded by "boyfriends" will go right back to dangerous men.

Fucking pedo. No tits, no ass. Nothing to fuck

Photoshopped

>Fucking pedo
+15, Ivan

are you mentally challenged? i obviously meant real as in it wasnt a fucking posed shot she looks goofy but god she looks so cute and like a little cock sucking semen swallowing gremlin

i guess i never piss huh!

Both are posed shots. The right is purposeful lazy form. She's not sitting flat on her bum, instead curling her pelvis under herself to sit nearer her spine and her shoulders are slouched down and forward.

All this has caused her tits to get lost in her armpits and the flesh on her front to no longer be taut, forming rolls and her ass to and hips to get lost in her legs.

A lot of you are probably sitting like that right now. Instead sit on the back of your thighs, lean back into the back of your chair and pull your shoulders back rather than let them droop. Sudden instant Chad - or a missive improvement anyway.

it's the mark of whoever owned her for a long enough time
they get passed around user

>Tattoos
Skin her alive and make a leather jacket out of her hide.

nothing. they destroy themselves

>If you want lots of pussy cultivate your 'dark triad' persona. Btches can't resist evil men.

This.

>can't resist evil men.
way ahead of you

Attached: lulu tate 1543357131781.jpg (960x1280, 200K)

>real human interaction is better than digital fantasies and loneliness
yeah, no shit

It is over.

Eбaнyтый чи шo?

based

>GMH
gang my hole

But then it'd have a bunch of shitty marks. No one would want that.

She definately knows how to party

not "give me head"?

I thibk she meant "hugs"

zyklon D amirite *brofists*

Attached: 7c328fee0cc51a6cddf3f130f22538c58aff687e705345e338b8c08c7154cece-b.png (950x1200, 819K)

pls kill yourself

I'd rather live and see the death of the germans

>cute white boys with yellow fever hugs
lol

Nothing can be done about it.

How about some Koko Love instead?

There is no us. Anyone can come on here and post whatever they want. I love it and i hate it. Thats why this board requires critical thinking people and not gullible retards.

no, you just cant see yourself with the one on the left

Nothing
Hopefully it will all be over soon.

>Start swallowing redpills at age 18
>By 23 have completely left behind a life of degeneracy
>Start real estate business with dreams of becoming independently wealthy by age 30
>Become more and more Jow Forums
>Stay celibate
>Reach age 32 and realize for the last decade I have done nothing but work and pass up opportunity after opportunity to be a degenerate normalfag
>doesnt matter I wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway
>Have plenty of wealth and some land at this point
>Cannot find one non roastie girlfriend that I find attractive

Whats the point of cleaning your room and living a life of masculine excellence if there is not a female to share it with?
I hear guy after guy say you don't need a woman to be happy and to just become your best self
I have done nothing but that for 10 years and its fucking lonely.
Sometimes I wonder if life would have been better if I had never satisfied my curiosity years ago and just found a good wage slave job and some 6/10 wife to have kids with.
I'm just lonely now
No hedonistic pursuit can satisfy me
No amount of improving myself brings anymore satisfaction at this point I'm in incredible shape and could stop working tomorrow if I wanted.

I have no idea what to do at this point because there is hardly anyone in my position that is redpilled that can give advice
I know almost all of you are just fucking losers and you know it.
All I'm wanting to tell you is you can have fun pursuing your best self but not even that will make you fullfilled.
I want a wife that doesn't have 5 social media accounts or tattoos.
Fuck the world.

Attached: 1518414521477.jpg (640x360, 205K)

If you went ISIS mode on a few thots, the rest would fall into line. But western men are too spineless to attempt this and also the state would intervene pretty hard.

I'm 31 and good women aren't that rare; they're just very over-represented among the single dating pool because good women are less likely to become single in the first place. If you're a good man, it's not that hard to find a good woman.

under-represented*

Holy fuck
Those tatts are FUCKING ATROCIOUS