Are white males demons sent by the Devil?

Attached: 08-stephen-lang-avatar.jpg (1500x750, 819K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wEZSca_7y0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Attached: C2-ZuGwXEAAosW1.jpg (951x960, 107K)

No, it is jews, niggers and NPCs.

Nah we just spent a long time in ice age Europe and it wired us a bit differently from the rest of humanity

Yes. Please, continue fucking with us and pushing us into a corner. It will work out well for you.

I am the devil its funny how you think skin color is important . You are all monkeys to me

Kys OP

Attached: Topic Dilution.jpg (812x270, 344K)

imagine living in his world

It will. White males are nothing and are worth nothing. You are so weak that your own women dominate you in every point of your existance. All your women will be bred by black and arab men, and then all of you half-whites will be converted to Islam by arabs, black men will be made into slaves again. You are nothing and you are worth nothing. Die, worthless.

They will be.

They will be....

Lmao. Did you have a wonderful Christmas? We’re you a good boy? Did Santa bring everything you asked for?

They are. White people must genocide others with violence and hatred, but black people can "genocide" white people with litterly love! White women are enslaved by the white patriarchy, but they feel the rythm changing, the unnatural anomoly white race will be "genocided" without a single bullet being fired, with the help of black men making love to them.

The black race is the good race, the natural human race that lives in symbiosis with the world. The white race on the other hand, is artificial and unnatural. Black people can live in mudhut or be outside, but white people litterly die if they are in the sun for too long, and had to create artificial habitats. White women are opting out of this evil white race, and willingly go to the primal natural rythm of the black race, by breedinng with black men.

That man there did nothing wrong blue niggers deserve to be nuked from orbit, the weak should fear the strong

Your religion is as dead as you are. You do not follow the words of your Christ. All you can do is pathetically laugh in front of your monitor, while you are getting wiped out, out of history, culture, religion and gene pool. Just be silent, don't reduce yourself to even less than you are now. Not that it matters, you are already miserable beyond any limits.

Nigger you don't even have a soul.

white is satans favourite colour of the rainbow why do think white is my favorite colour of the rainbow

Cute long boy!

Angels, hence angles/anglos/english/anglish/angle-ish/angel-ish

Hence the fair hair, skin, bright blue eyes=children of light vs the rest of the shitskin world who are the children of darkness. The world is against the children of light because in attacking them satan works through the shitskins in attacking those made in god's image. It's the only way he can lash out against god on this earth.

Yes and you should stay far away from white countries

Short answer:
>No
Long answer:
>No.

Only on mondays

Yeah white males in America are actually not strong, they are will be replaced by radical-feminist women

DAS RITE QWEEN
SLAY

Attached: poolsclosed.jpg (624x467, 59K)

Thats what an early pope said the Angles were angels.

I doubt that. The pendulum always swings

Attached: 1504048429026.gif (450x258, 1.84M)

Yep. Now give all our evil demon shit back, unless you want satan to claim your soul.

Attached: appropriation.png (780x800, 152K)

Yeah, now its stuck. You wont be able to do anything with it. You are a bunch of slaves to your own females. Is it even possible to get more pathetic.

Agreed.

Interesting

Sure, why not. Just don't be surprised when you keep pushing this narrative when we collectivly decide to live up to your expectations.

Correct the angels sired the white race its the angel race vs the mud people

America is a big country. Cali and NY harbor those amazons. Most women I know in my state are submissive.

lol
you are beyond saving
you deserve genocide

So where would this lead the shitskins in the afterlife then? I thought God wanted the children of light aka Caucasian race to tell the savages/subhumans of Christ the messiah

Lmao

youtu.be/wEZSca_7y0A

are you fucking stupid?

Fuck up, kikes

If you say so Ivan

They are not shitskins in the next life if they did well in this life they are cleansed and go to heaven . Jesus is not that jewish guy anymore