A man at work has a coffee mug like this, and he says to females when he gets coffee "got any milk". What can I do?

A man at work has a coffee mug like this, and he says to females when he gets coffee "got any milk". What can I do?

Attached: gotmilk.jpg (1000x600, 26K)

He's being an annoying loser, why do you care to do anything?

I just want to make it a safe work environment for everyone

Ignore him ,if he is being too much of an ass report for inappropriate conduct at work,

Don't you have an HR department or something like that?

HO but talk to him first and ask him to stop.

I've talked to the boss, but he says it's just a bit of fun. Of course they are friends.

>What can I do?

It's a joke..

You have exactly 3 choices

>Laugh because it is funny or dumb
>Do not laugh if you do not find it funny
>If you are offended, stop being such a prude and remember that not everything a man says is "word-rape" just because he makes a joke involving boobs

Did you ask him to stop?

Well that's great because he's not making it unsafe, so you don't need to do anything.

stop being an sjw white knighting cuck.

The Equality Act of 2010 defines harassment as
"unwanted conduct related to a relevant protected characteristic, which has the purpose or effect of violating an individual's dignity or creating and intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment for that individual."

>he says to females

what, like female horses? is he a veterinarian? or did you mean women?

anyways """accidentally""" drop his mug on the floor

Laugh, it pretty funny.

god you must be fun to be around

Would you make that joke at work though? Do you even think it's funny, especially if he's said it more than once? Of course it's just a joke, it's not a crime, it's not "word-rape," but it's obviously making people uncomfortable and that seems to be the intention.

idk if you've ever had a job before, but pretty much every workplace has standards and rules for appropriate speech and humor. I would fully expect to be reprimanded for doing what this guy did, and probably fired if I kept doing it

What a bitter legbeard tumblrite loser

That act is stupid and if your definition of an unsafe work environment is "one that violates the government's policies" you're an actual child.

Actually I am, even though I don't enjoy racist and sexist behavior

He is breaking the LAW

nah. keep telling yourself that tho

The law doesn't dictate what's right and wrong. Or do you call the cops on your neighbors because you saw their son had a bong in his backpack?

Laugh and move on.

this is why its creating a hostile environment. because I have to fight against the behavior, suddenly I am the monster who isnt fun.

Jesus OP get a life

thats irrelevant, because this mans behavior directly affects me.

>He is breaking the LAW

Attached: cyberpolice.jpg (200x238, 13K)

ok but did you ask him to stop?

Alright then do what you like, but don't pretend it's because he's making an unsafe work environment, you're just getting your feelings hurt by some autistic guy's bad attempts at humor and intend to get him fired for it.

He's literally making "haha boobies" jokes and you think this is unsafe. Are you twelve or something?

Where the fuck do you believe you are commie?

"unsafe" is a stretch, but "uncomfortable" would be accurate. This would be considered inappropriate at pretty much any workplace

get a photo of his mom and put it on a jar of milk. also glue some fake hair on the mug.

Life is uncomfortable. Grow up.

It's cringy bu not as cringy as you wondering that maybe it's gonna hurt your poor little fragile female co-workers and thinking you have to do something to make it a " safe work environment " to protect them from the evil boobie-mug man.

Jesus, the world we live in.

>I'm fun
>Can't take a joke
Pick one

This is a troll shitpost, sage and move on.

but you don't have to be the prick with a titty-mug adding a completely unnecessary layer of discomfort every time he gets a cup of coffee. I'm not saying he should be fired but he should definitely be told to stop with the "got milk" thing. it's completely unprofessional and not even funny

OP you have nice intentions but you're looking at it the wrong way. Unless they're ultra sensitive sjws, women would just think he's a creepy loser desperately trying to be funny, they wouldn't be upset because it isn't "a safe work environment :(".
If anything you'd be doing him a favor, no women is going to be interested in a weirdo like him unless he's a chad.

>lol wow dude just relax why are you sensitive
>"I'll report him"
>OMG FEMINAZI LITERAL HITLER WHITE KNIGHT KUKUKUKUKUKUK

fun thread!

the mug also needs to go, he is basically marginalizing and objectifying all women who work there

That man is based and redpilled

lol dumb cunt fuck off

lose some fucking weight and you MIGHT get laid bitch

m8 you lose credibility when you try to blow it out of proportion like that. I'm trying to be on your side, but I don't really think a coffee mug is doing all that. It's unprofessional. that's all that needs to be said

but thats how the holocaust happened, they marginalized and demeaned jewish people until one day someone decided to kill them

This:
This thread was made by a salty cgl legbeard cow.

>the holocaust happened
HAHAHAHAH

>carrying a piece of ceramic around makes the work environment unsafe

Fuck you.

Ew, how gross.

I'd just say "hey I know you're making a joke but that actually makes me uncomfortable".
If he doesn't stop or continues to give you shit, just insist "it's just not an appropriate environment to make sexual jokes like that. This is a workplace."

If he continues to be an asshat then report to HR.

You don't need to stand up for the other women though. They need to be able to do that for themselves. Maybe the joke doesn't bother them. Either way each person should speak on their own behalf.

Complaining to HR is your best option. Let the company sort the idiot out.

No, jewish people ran Germany's economy to the ground until someone decided it was enough. Things happened for a reason.

Not everyone is from cuckmerica or basedgland you know

Everyone ITT has obviously never had a job not flipping burgers. Tell your HR department if you don't like it, he's a grown man and can deal with the consequences. He'd be fired for even bringing that mug to work where I do.

every day I'm sitting at work thinking "I'd really like to talk about breast-milk more often, but they just won't let me." it's torture. Where should I move?

>Comparing a mug and a bad joke with the fucking holocaust
Can you imagine being this stupid?

I would make a little bra for it and put it on it when he isn't looking, then when he takes it off make some stupid joke about the liberation of women.

Basically, lighten up dude. Be glad you're not in an environment where you're forced to have a stick up your ass.

Arguably a hostile work environment, as a femanon, i would appreciate someone going to hr over something like this if i for some reason didn't feel comfortable doing it myself

Oh Valiant White Knight, you are not of the department to do anything. Take it to HR or challenge him to duel.
>Also check if anyone else is complaining about it, if it's just you, you're kind of a little bitch.

lol you pwned him

Hey, newfag here... is this just really good bait or is this board like a completely different website

Yeah it's bait, most of the people answering here are just trolls who are trying to get a reaction by being mean and sexist.

Drink your milk.

Attached: pecka_straws1_1_1.jpg (600x450, 43K)

wtf just give this guy some milk

>What can i do
You pop your titties out and lactate into his alpha mug you fucking cow.

>most of the people answering here are just trolls who are trying to get a reaction by being mean and sexist.
I am not being mean or sexist. Just real.
I consider myself a feminist. I love bitches.

>You don't work because obviously all work places are just like mine

Please, I have been working for the last 15 years, and the places containing fragile feminists like you are always the worst.

In one of my old jobs the accounting manager rated the girls at the office on a scale from one to ten in front of them, we played fuck, marry, kill and sex jokes were always a daily thing.

The ones who didn't like it just stopped working there, but that was rare.

Please just keep away from him if you are so insecure

not fragile, not a feminist, and not OP, but work is work. I have some coworkers I can joke around and socialize with, but if you're not autistic you can judge your audience and not go out of your way to irritate people

Steal his mug when he's not looking and throw it away.

Go fuck yourself

>In one of my old jobs the accounting manager rated the girls at the office on a scale from one to ten in front of them, we played fuck, marry, kill and sex jokes were always a daily thing.
sounds like toxic masculinity

>The ones who didn't like it just stopped working there, but that was rare.

Or, more likely, the ones who could afford to leave did. And others were stuck there and uncomfortable but didn't feel like they could speak up.

You are an asshole. Time to face that.

9/10 haven't seen that one before

Let your fucking nuts hang and tell him to stop saying the same thing everyday and that nobody likes it.

Someone did that, but he still refuses to stop using the mug. and then he sometimes says "got milk" Every so often. at least once a month or so

Steal the fucking mug then

steal it, break off the titties, and then sneak it back onto his desk in its broken state with a note that says "here's your fucking milk, asshole"

>The "hurr durr you are on 4chin everyone is bad in here" meme.

Jesus christ, grow up.

seconded

i can't fucking stand these pieces of shit that think being on Jow Forums means condoning racist, sexist, and homophobic behavior. back in the day, all that shit was just a joke anyway. then idiots came along and started taking it seriously.

Get a mug like this but with a penor and ask the guy for some "cream" every time u see him

>back in the day
I-i was just pretending to be racist sexist and homophobic!!1!

no, i never partook, but it was clearly coming from a place of shock value and easy humor so it never bothered me.

then Jow Forums happened.

literally yes. "shock humor" was always a thing here. you can't be too thin-skinned or easily offended by jokes or comments

>all that shit was just a joke anyway
Yes, yes, trust me, It was aaaaaall a joke

It's less about condoning and more about not being an easily offended little bitch on the internet. Nobody cares, if it hurts you then turn off the computer.

Look at him with resentment in your eyes and tell him you have breast cancer

I remember back when /b/ was good.

Also, great 88 get.

not that user, but nah man. this stuff has seeped into real life. it's not funny anymore.

>this stuff has seeped into real life. it's not funny anymore.
I agree.
It's not funny.
It's fucking hilarious.
Amerimutts have elected a meme president, mentally ill people are cutting their penises and mutts are fucking cannibalising themselves.

Seems like a cool dude to me. Would be friends with.

I bet you’re some annoying former tweaker, prissy piece of shit. The fuck out of here.

yeah, laugh your way into poverty. hope you get cancer sincerely

Can you blame me it is so fucking funny?

Smash the mug. Can't manage that, report it to HR. Make sure you record them saying it.

Yeah wtf your comment made me uncomfortable. I'M REPORTNG YOU

Inb4 he goes postal and kills your faggot ass to death with a gun

>share an office with a 54 year old woman
>joke around about dead refugee babies, rape and so o
>meanwhile all the special snowflakes itt
An old woman has a better sense of humor than the lot of you.

t.M'lady

>but it's obviously making people uncomfortable
Is that actually happening or is that what you tell yourself?

Buy a dick mug and make him the same question. Everyone is equally endangered.

Projection is one hell of a drug.

Attached: bce.jpg (586x720, 78K)

The crickets to this answer echo the loudest. OP just wants work place drama, she knows this isn't a big deal.