ELECTRIC CARS ARE FOR POPULATION CONTROL

I hope everyone gets redpilled about the electric scourge. Actually, don't buy ANY newer cars. Your personal transportation is being hijacked by technology that can be used to control your freedom of movement. Places where gasoline/diesel car bans are being written should be ESPECIALLY concerned. remember obongos cash tor clunkers? it got all the old reliable cheap cars off the roads along with tons of parts. they want to force you to upgrade. They are developing transportation technology in such a way that they can herd us where they want us to go, like cattle. heres how it will go down: user makes a post online that is considered illegal hate speech so the car locks him in, alerts the cops and drives to prison

Attached: Tesla_Model_3_parked,_front_driver_side.jpg (2048x1335, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5amE5HVy08
theverge.com/2018/6/26/17507254/tesla-crash-battery-fire-florida-ntsb
nerdwallet.com/blog/insurance/states-not-get-car-insurance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just jailbreak it

Problem solved brainlet

You have reached the daily oil cartel thread.

those cars are gay, rascal scooters are the future

Attached: carbonneutral.jpg (450x293, 17K)

Bought the narrow seat version. What a loser

Attached: Shoprider-889D-Double-Seat.jpg (510x600, 62K)

with a gas engine they would be pretty fun desu

Unly if the exhaust was used to keep your McDs warm in an easily accessible food box.

I think that's what OP is getting at; Electric cars have limited range, you can't get very far on a charge compared to internal combustion; You ain't escaping out to the Sticks when TSHTF in a Tesla.
Electric and Self-Driving cars are meant to restrict movement. Exactly the opposite of the original concept of a motorized vehicle. Invest in a motorcycle for transportation security.

Attached: 1431523877974.png (358x310, 260K)

i have a piaggio fly 50. its tiny and slow as fuck but it sips gas and gets iver 100mpg

So how many people actiually do this free movement thing
I dont see chunks of earth stuck in fenders anymore, just lots of pristine pavement queens

That works, I have a scooter as well for quick trips; but you're better off with a proper motorcycle, they can travel on the highway and are fast enough to get out of their own way. Believe me when I say that getting in a wreck on a 50cc scooter can be just as bad as wrecking on a motorcycle, so you might as well ride the motorcycle.

i have gotten in a wreck on it and it was awful. got stitches and a concussion

Where I live, a lot of people build off-road capable trucks, jeeps and 4x4's; Mostly for recreational use, but they drive them on the street as well. You'd be surprised.

you're already limited to a specific range of roads with carefully circumscribed regulations with normal cars as it is, user

retard cars

Same here; two broken ribs, collapsed lung, fractured scapula and a bunch of road rash. loose gravel spilled on the roadway from a truck in front of me on a blind curve. I was pissed.

i love electric cars.
they have amazing torque.
the maintenance is super easy: no oil just bearing grease.
also, i'm an EE with experience as an electrician so i'll be able to fix everything on it without problems.
i hate self-driving cars.
they take away control and freedom.

Based and redpilled. The only reason governments are pushing for a ban on diesel engines is to stop people growing their own fuel.

This, had a friend with a farm who made their own BioDiesel, Drove the wheels off his diesel VW.

False.
You can’t buy parts for Tesla cars, so you can’t fix it yourself.
Kys larping faggot.

I drive a 2014 Corvette Z06. No electric pussy rides here.

EVz are the future anons, I luv mine (pic relevant)...when I file my taxes in a few weeks I’ll get a $7,500 tax credit for buying it. I haven’t bought gas since last May...I drive 71 miles a day and it costs me less than 1 penny a mile to do so. I save at least $1,400 a year because i no longer buy gas. I’ve owned zillions of ICE cars/trucks over the years...this is the coolest ride I’ve ever owned. Buy one while you can still get a credit because soon those credits will be forever gone. In 3 years there will be more than 400 EV models to chose from in the US alone. Whithin 5 years most cars/trucks on the road will be EVz or PHEVz. ICE cars and trucks will be practically worthless. You’ve been informed.

Attached: 6B70A576-4077-4CA5-8660-7D4D820C1D49.jpg (3264x2448, 3.19M)

Does your pussy ride go faster than 4MPH while you scream at the top of your lungs down the highway, paying off Rummies in PR?

Instead of going where they want you to go you can just not go at all and just stay inside the house all da-.. oh

oil and coal is burned to charge those cars up
pollution problem not solved, just moved away
about 5 hundred miles. 90% of people don't
even know how electricity is even made.

Attached: image.gif (500x333, 1016K)

I’ve had my Honda Clarity to 100mph in the blink of an eye (sport mode)...the speedometer seems to stop there but there was lotsa room to go between the pedal & the floor :) I would estimate it’s top end around 130mph???? Just a guess. Around here 75mph is the max speed limit and that’s only on the interstate sooooooooooooooo 100mph even is quite fast enough. At that speed a pig can opt to just arrest you and have your space ship towed.

why would i need to buy parts?
>omg, guies no one has ever converted a gas car to electric before!
>you can't do that, user. everyone knows that the only electric cars in the world are tesla!
youtube.com/watch?v=-5amE5HVy08

>Does your pussy ride go faster than 4MPH while you scream at the top of your lungs down the highway, paying off Rummies in PR?
yes. it goes very fast.

thats how i went down. i slipped on oily gravel and slid into a ditch

lmao what a fucking cuck mentality.

>The government steals less of my money if I buy the cuck machine theyve designated for me!
>I save money by sacrificing my freedoms!

Why have a vehicle you can fix yourself and refuel yourself when you can buy a giant brick of lithium built by some gooks you can only fuel at specified charging stations. Anyone with 2 brain cells knows diesel is the greatest fuel for land based vehicular transport.

(((new cars))) can be disabled by (((law enforcement))) with the presss of a button.

youve been drinking too much onions latte

this. if the governments giving you something for free you should be deeply concerned. if you get one just keep a gas powered bike or a classic car on hand. id reccomend a mercedes diesel from the 80s.

no, i'm an electrical engineer.
i built my electric car and can repair everything on it; it's awesome.
odds are that my car would beat your car in a drag race, easily.

1) The gov didn’t design my ride.
2) I have even more freedom now since I have mucho more money in my pocket.
3) I charge via a solar array, battery storage, charge controller/inverter...if I opt to plug in to the grid it costs me less than a penny a mile to drive because electricity here is .067 cents per kilowatt hour. Don’t be jelly user...someday you’ll get a job or upgrade from your Taco “Smell” job and you’ll be able to afford a 21st century ride. Diesel is fine as long as it’s biodiesel but EVz are the future...just a fact.

Attached: 3DFD8C25-3894-4155-ABB6-38BBCE90CD1D.jpg (1242x1413, 857K)

what if my car is charged with nuclear power

What if ?

no CO2 emissions

Pray you never get into a wreck; Lithium battery packs are a hell of a drug. Fire departments hate dealing with EV wrecks
>Using the jaws of life to extract an occupant can potentially kill the first responder(s).
>Normal fire crews can't put out battery fires easily.
>E-cig explosion x10,000 wouldn't want to be in one when that happens.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-10-18-at-1-46-41-pm-e1508351385743.jpg (1600x800, 125K)

I only have emissions if I make my car use gas which, so far, I haven’t.

okay retard but i wasn't talking to you, the world doesn't revolve around you cause you got a few (you) for what you drive
how much did it cost ? why not a model 3 or an electric smart fortwo ?

>Drives Tesla
>Zero Emissions
Pic Related

Attached: HotTesla.jpg (900x506, 120K)

I don’t pray...I’m an atheist. Been driving now for 40 years and never even had the slightest fender bender. Had 2 tickets in 40 years. My car has about 10 gorillion air bags and I’m about as concerned with a lithium fire as I am with my house burning down because my lap tops are plugged in and charging all the time. What a ridiculous way to go thru life...fearing what “MIGHT MAYBE” happen. Tard.

>atheist
>10 gorillion
>Compares EV battery pack to Laptop battery
There's your sign

Attached: elon-dumpster-fire-796x419.png (796x419, 132K)

I considered a Tesla but the waiting list at the time was 2 years. I also am old enough to remember the DeLorean. Elon Musk is a genius but not the most stable. I believe Tesla is here to stay and I’m interested in their pickup truck so I’ll probably buy one down the road but for now...having owned a 1/2 dozen new Hondas, I felt this was the best way to go. The credits for the Tesla Model 3 are gone...the Honda was $31,900 & I’ll get the full $7,500 credit so that brings it down to approx $25,000 for a very nice EV ride...best deal out there now IMO.

HA! HA!...surely you can find about 100 gorillion pictures of ICE vehicles on fire too...right?

this. i saw a sticker on a new car that said "remotely monitored anti theft system" nope. new cars. not even once
>the gov didnt desing my ride
get a load of this idiot. the cianiggers have been mandating backdoors since forever

Attached: 1546109078800.jpg (1008x1024, 101K)

also my car was built jn 2003 so it is a 21st century ride

19 year old HS unemployed dropout still living at home with mommy and daddy identified.

I currently drive 176 hp (131 kW) @ 5800 rpm (E85) 170 ft⋅lb (230 N⋅m) @ 5000 rpm (E85)

Gasoline and Ethanol blend

Nice interior user

Attached: tesla_model_x_after_crash_fire.jpg (700x525, 92K)

No new car for you because you can’t afford one.

It’s just about worthless now that it’s 17 years old. We’ve advanced a lot in 17 years user. Keep up or don’t.

theverge.com/2018/6/26/17507254/tesla-crash-battery-fire-florida-ntsb

Attached: tesla_model_s_fire.0.png.jpg (1200x800, 260K)

That’s what full coverage insurance is for user.

You dont necessarily need to be in an acciden
And if you get crashed into? Or a manufacturing defect happens?

I made my own software and I know how to program in Java and C++, I could easily fix a Tesla by hand and 3D print all my parts
Fuck you big oil

nigga you dumb this the future

Attached: laughing walrus.jpg (500x435, 59K)

Or if an asteroid hits me or a plane crashes into me or an elephant falls from the sky on me or an alien hits me with a death ray or if a building falls on me or or or or or or or....

Handy, it will cover your final expenses for your family.

Attached: 78576a17-282b-401d-88e4-5c7fbc24d35a-130926_tesla_fire.jpg (986x553, 210K)

>100 million ICE cars
>1/100th may combust randomly
>100000 Teslas
>1/10 may combust spontaneously
git fukt redditard

Yeah, have fun being denied insurance payments because you touched your car's electronic.

Attached: 1545876884170.gif (260x221, 773K)

why would i want to if i could? fuck the consumerism jew. i would rather use thet money to get a loan for an apartment building that will generate enough cash flow to buy nearly any car i want. enjoy throwing the money you work way too hard for into a black hole of maintenance and depreciation.

it works good, its reliable and has no cianigger spyware

lithium catches fire and creates superheated hydrofluoric acid steam when exposed to water.

That will be a releif
Yeah but looking at your meme flag, are you sure you wont just finger blast your anus all day long instead?
Plus, you're showing off a lot here, 1st whooptidoo, you can 3d print some weak plastic parts, 2nd, I doubt you will be programming anything, pretty decent chance the hardware is gonna be locked the fuck down, hardware signed boot checks and shit.

Not gonna help you at the 11th hour when you suddenly decide you need it unlocked

Pretty sure I can escape my star ship before the fire consumes me. I have full coverage insurance and a 100,000 mile warranty so I’m not to worried user. There are already hundreds of thousands of EVz on the road right now...if they were constantly going up in smoke you’d here about it...one or two fires is a nothing burger. I was sitting in my brothers 1968 convertible corvette 30 years ago in a fast food drive thru when a fire started in the engine compartment...the car was totaled. Shit happens...it obviously wasn’t an EV.

See my corvette story ass worm.

Or things with an actually reasonable chance of happening, such as a road accident.

You know that fallacy your putting forward is called "appeal to extremes"

Im not saying that theres a reason to worry, but I am saying that its not as impossible as you think, just because you think you are above being unlucky.

in most states in America you can get a surety bond if you don't want to pay for insurance.
nerdwallet.com/blog/insurance/states-not-get-car-insurance/
in the long run it's cheaper. i recommend doing this for all of your cars.

>needing a car to have freedom of movement in the first place
your already a slave.

You’re obviously a adolescent without a clue. EVz have less maintenance by far than ICE vehicles. My first scheduled maintenance is 1 year from purchase date. Keep fantasizing about how you’re going to make your money junior. Reality will make you it’s bitch soon enough. First on your list should be escaping mommy and daddy’s house huh?

so a small engine fire totaled the car? the fuck is wrong with you tards?

JEWED

I don't care about your blogpost, user.

The problem with EV isn't that it has a few drawbacks that are deal breakers to some people, or even that personal freedoms may become inhibited through electronic gouvernment gates.
It's why we should move over to EV in the first place.
Lefties and other moron ecomentalists insist that we all have to move to EV and that aunty gouv' needs to enforce it because of climate change.
Climate change which is affected by the sun more than it is by greenhouse gases, of which CO2 is by far the weakest with a thermal capacity of 2,7°C and the current thermal contribution being about 2,3°C.
Methane is far more powerful, it's why they try to scare people into the next big cash cow with the chain reaction theory.
Nevermind the fact that acidic oceans while bad for fish won't change a damned thing about soil consistency, underneath which most of the world's methane is stored.
Even ice caps have been completely ignored in recent years due to the extraordinary fact that in 2015, one of the warmest years in recent history, Antarctica grew by 50%. Turns out it was only melting in certain, tiny, little hotspots and growing obese everywhere else.
While scientists are outlining and collecting the hard evidence for the effects a blue sun and grand solar maximum has on the planet and trying to prove that the sun is about to initiate an ice age on Earth, the ecomentalists are downright raping their gouvernments to push EV, gasless housing and mandating green energy that isn't nuclear.
Great fucking coincidence, isn't it.

Climate change is real.
It's solar, and we have nothing to do with it.
Lefties use the climate change scare to push for harder, stronger and bigger gouvernments and lesser individual freedoms.
It is communism being installed from a different angle.

You can do all of that with any recent ICE vehicle, especially in the US since you're all automatic-driving brainlets.
At least here I can put the transmission in neutral and there's nothing (((they))) can do about it since it's purely mechanical.

Yes of course...the CIA, NSA, FBI and all the rest are interested in the route I take to and from work and my treks to the grocery store...makes perfect sense only it doesn’t. Tard. Correction...paranoid ‘tard.

>100k for tesla
haha i dont need maintinence
> 1.2k shitbox
darn i have to fix things.... good thing i still have 998.8k left

Gasoline catches fire too. WOW! Who knew?

Teslas ev batteries are literally panasonic laptop battery cells.

>lithium burning is the same as gasoline burning
HahahahAHAHAHAhahaahahHAHAA

panasonic 18650 to be more detailed

Life is a risk user...people leave the house everyday and die. It happens. You all sound like a buncha pussies afraid to leave the house to me. All of you fags driving around with 20 gallons of gas in a tank under your car/truck are driving around with a bomb on board. Get the fuck outa here you fucking larpers!

But gasoline isnt its own ignition source

>heres how it will go down: user makes a post online that is considered illegal hate speech so the car locks him in, alerts the cops and drives to prison
I admit it's more creative than the Flat Earth conspiracy theory, but Elon Musk doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would build a electric mouse trap for his wealthy buyers. You probably should be a little concerned about the wifif/gps systems already in cars, but there's you tube vids how to defeat them.

diesel doesnt

It’s more likely the population control is via how short range they are. It takes several days to do any interstate travel even with he best Tesla the range is a couple hundred miles then they need hours to recharge. Fast charge is a meme. Batteries don’t work that way. If you fast charge them, which is just theoretical right now, then the battery won’t last as long and will drain faster than a slow charge.

Going from Pensicola to Savana? That will be 3 days and 2 nights at charging compatible hotels even with the best electric on the market.

When I moved from one city to another, I loaded up a Uhaul and drove it 600 miles in the same day. Wife drove my car up following me. That same day we were unloading.

Nothing electric can do that.

There's a lot of cheap used Prius batteries flooding the market right now, why couldn't you build a 10 Megawatt wall out of them?

>doesnt understand how a bomb works

Im not driving around with a highly compressed fuel air mixture in a strong pressure container under my car.
Lithium batteries are far less stable that a tank of gasoline, puncturing a tank wont ignite the gas in my cases and denting the tank will never ignite it.
Especially if it is deisel.

However, denting a lithium cell at full charge is enough to make it explode in an extremely hot and toxic jet of flame

He had just installed an inline fuel pressure regulator on it. The hose burst and sprayed gasoline all over the inside of the engine compartment which engulfed the front end in flames. It was heavily damaged. The insurance paid off and my bro restored the car and sold it. “Totaled” is the insurance companies judgement in that it would cost more to repair the car than it was worth at the time. Not really true which is why my bro kept the car, took the check, added to what they paid, restored it and sold it.

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free...

Exactly, but a Tesla battery has WAAAAY more cells:
The 85 kWh battery pack weighs 1,200 lb (540 kg) and contains 7,104 lithium-ion battery cells in 16 modules wired in series (14 in the flat section and two stacked on the front).
If cells in a laptop or a PV become unbalanced it's pretty bad. If (when) a couple cells become unbalanced in an EV battery pack it's catastrophic.

Firefighters can't use a hose on that; they need to use chemical agents to extinguish them; they usually let the fire burn out on it's own. Battery explosions are far more violent; You're far less likely to get out of that burning EV compared to a burning IC vehicle. Current driving the electric motor has potential to kill as well, so fire crews are reluctant to pry open an EV; responders are given training to handle extractions in an EV crash; put your tools in the wrong spot and the rescue crew will get electrocuted.
EV's battery can only be safely serviced by the manufacturer. The most minor fender bender can turn a car's battery pack into a literal bomb waiting to go off due to shorts between cells.

Blah blah blah...EVz are the future...accept it or don’t. If you ever were to drive one, I’d bet you a $100 you couldn’t tell the difference between it and an ICE except that the EV is quiet. All you Jow Forums tards can bitch and moan all you like and guess fucking what???? They’re (EVz) gonna be all around you on the road shortly...if you are fucking paying attention now, instead of sucking on your robot penis vaporizers, you’ll see them every single day wherever you live. They’re here and they’re staying.

The very definition of retardation:

(((They))) will take control of my car and drive me to a death camp or or or they’ll lock me out or or or make me crash.

You fucks are dumber than dumb.

i never see them except here and there upper middle class neighborhoods. evs really havent changed in 100 years. in the 1800s and 1900s when they were as popular as they are now, only the rich urbanites had them. they were an impractical meme toy even compared to other cars of the era

they already did it to a reporter you moron. it got memoryholed but it was revealed by snowden that cianiggers can and do hack cars

Tesla’s don’t cost $100,000 (Model 3 anyway)...my EV was $25,000 after tax credit. LOL! FuckTARD.

>I regret buying a Tesla model 3 the post

Attached: 14789603344.jpg (570x576, 73K)

I don't like modern car

>touch screen that don't ever get firmware updates
>shitty electronics
>sensors that go haywire
>plastic everywhere
>no easily replaceable bumper
>stupid car detection sensor that people rely on instead of there eyes

Also buying a brand new car the most blue pilled thing ever, I paid 2000$ for my car and it's been 3 years.
I owe nothing on the car, payed cash.

‘67 Biscayne reporting in. 250 6cyl, three on the tree. Fuck CIA niggers black box faggots

Attached: E3CA24EA-4D01-48D6-BFC7-B1B1CF53CDA3.jpg (1024x768, 195K)

Holy fuck...Jow Forums tard extraordinaire.