Give me the quick rundown on this guy. Is he /ourguy/ or controlled opposition...

Give me the quick rundown on this guy. Is he /ourguy/ or controlled opposition? I need an ethnonationalist to follow after AA became a traitor.

Attached: James-Allsup-800x458.jpg (800x458, 32K)

bump

The thing about controlled opposition that we tend to forget is that not all of them are aware they're controlled opposition.

Has an average boring wife, but still has a girl unlike 99% of Jow Forums.

For the most part I think he’s /our/ guy

Attached: James Allsup.png (470x472, 274K)

Spotted the

Attached: greedy-jew.jpg (879x608, 106K)

I fucking swear this dude when he brings up race crime statistics and he always does, sounds so autistic and droning.

We fucking get it, dude. You're preaching to the choir.

It's like his autistic version of Tim Pool's "I'M HALF KOREAN, I'M MULTIRACIAL!"

Is that a quote from him? I couldn't help but read it in his voice

Think for yourself.

Evaluate each point he raises on its own.

He aight for a white boy

>after AA became a traitor.
Who?

He's pretty fuckin good. Some of his Youtube vids are sort of 2015 basic bitch feminist BTFO'ing, but that's how he gets people interested for the more serious stuff like his Ben Shapiro video a few months ago.

His appearances on TDS are always good as well. I'm glad he parted ways with Fuentes, it's for the best.

Alternative Hypothesis

>I only followed one nationalist and it was AA
Sure thing schlomo

Maybe Andrew Anglin? Not sure.

How about you watch a plethora of people and think for yourself? Jow Forumss obsession with deciding who you're allowed to watch on youtube is infuriating.

DING DING DING

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

He's pretty cucked when it comes to trusting in women but is otherwise pretty good.

OP is a kike

die eceleb teens

Is he one of (((them)))?

Attached: 1540695114383.gif (120x160, 826)

Allsup is alright, he used to be pretty bad when he was working with Nick Fuentes, but ever since he became independent he has been becoming more articulate, more redpilled and aligns with Jow Forums more politically.
His videos where he appears at protests are cringy though. He gets into people's faces and annoys them waiting for them to say something or do something that then he could go ''heh, look at that, so intolerant, did you catch that camera guy?''

Overall an alright guy.

>after AA became a traitor.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: used 14.jpg (634x634, 102K)