What to do when guy has unwanted erections?

He often says he's sorry and takes pauses to wait it goes away. Even standing next to me can make him hard. I'm first girl that has tried dating him.

He told masturbating before going out doesn't help because it gets back up in 10 minutes and he's even willing to get a chastity cage if it means we can go out normally. Should I tell him to get it?

Attached: 1489310952457.png (250x238, 79K)

Clearly you're not having enough sex with him.

Have more sex.

Tell him to hold his breath in public situations, it goes away in a minute.

Don't waste a boner. If able, get him off. If not, promise to help him when you're able.

We have just started seeing each other and not yet having sex. Even if we did it would not fix the issue because it gets hard again in 10 minutes.

He wants to Fuck you very badly then.

Its just excitement, stop hassling him like a bitch ffs. It will pass soon when he'll get used to having you around.

Honey don't listen to all these angry little boys telling you it's your problem, or that you're the problem. You're obviously not hassling him and are trying to do the right thing by not putting out when you're not ready, and not forcing him to do anything. Tell him it's up to him on the cage (which he probably won't do because men are all talk) and as long as he doesn't pressure you you'll be ready to do something about it eventually. Even if you aren't, don't let him pressure you. It's your body too.

Honestly, all men you'll ever date will get random boners. It's what men are. The one you're with seems to think talking about it will A. make it go down or 2. make you have sex with him. Probably better to just ignore him when he brings it up. It's not your problem.

I know it's not my problem, but I'm not completely ignoring it because it affects our dating and he's willing to fix it with a chastity cage and not pressuring me.

Seconding this
It just happens.

Sometimes our minds wander off, sometimes even flirting with attractive girl can give us chub.

I wouldnt be surprised if the problem stopped once you two got some sexual contact tho

You dont have to fuck, just mess around a bit, get him off

I think you just don't understand how penises work. He doesn't have any control over this. If you're not interested just ignore it. You're making it weirder than it has to be

Why do girls act like guys pick when they get boners? Like fuck, half of middleschool awkwardness is boner-related.

How old are you guys? I suppose you're about 21.

I'd say you should try sexual experiences, if you're interested of course, he'll grow acostumed to the experience and it won't happen as often.

If you don't like that, you don't have to stand for it.

I didn't imply guys can control it. He brought up the problem himself. He wants to control it better because he wants to be able to go out normally.

About 21, yeah. We are still very early in dating and even though he gets hard he isn't mentally ready for sex. He's not used to female attention at all and trying to do sexual stuff at this point because he's hard would make him feel raped.

>Make him feel raped
What kind of pansy ass shit is this? Are you two mentally retarded?

Erection doesn't mean consent.

Dear god such a boring and prudish relationship would be insufferable. Best of luck to you both. You're really going to need it.

Chastity cage is a fetish item. He's into some kind of kinky submissive shit, and this is his way of easing you into the idea, lol. I kind of get the impression this thread might be fetish-bait though

Chastity cages are used for non-fetish reasons too. Some men really need it because cumming doesn't keep their penis down for long.

He’ll leave you soon enough, dont you worry.

Why does it matter if he has an erection? That shit just happens, especially when you're young... there's no reason he should be apologizing to you about it or feeling ashamed... there's also not necessarily anything you need to do about it, though a good gf would.

What's wrong with that?

So? Having an erection isn't a big deal... tell him to tuck it in his waist-band. No one wears a chastity cage for non-fetish reasons. Guys have erections in public all the time and you have no clue...

>uncontrollable erections
>sexual stuff at this point because he's hard would make him feel raped
Fuck I'm getting the biggest lady boner. Thanks for the fap material OP.

What does he do when you have an unwanted menstruation?

To him it's a big deal and becomes really nervous. He always goes to sit down somewhere for few minutes when it happens and refuses to go to crowded places. He has these pauses many times during dates and wants to get rid of them.

>He often says he's sorry and takes pauses to wait it goes away.

That's fucking pathetic. Are you not pleased that he gets hard just thinking about you? My last girlfriend took it as a compliment.

>Even standing next to me can make him hard

You need to fuck his brains out.

>He told masturbating before going out doesn't help because it gets back up in 10 minutes and he's even willing to get a chastity cage if it means we can go out normally. Should I tell him to get it?

This is the dumbest solution to this problem I've ever heard.

The key to a good relationship is to fuck well, and often. Fuck him silly.

Chastity cage is perfect for men like that. There's no downside for trying it.

Tell him to wiggle his toes. I used To get mad boners going to school on the bus, but i just wiggled my toes and focused on it.

Tell him to take some benzos, it gets rids of libido and anxiety.

Love all the idiot advice saying to just constantly have sex with him in public all the time to avoid embarassing boners in public. Genius.

The guy obvioisly has a medical condition

Yeah, it's called sexual attraction, the natural state of it.
More of question, do you always looking into his pants to notice such a thing? How much noticeable boners on public? If it is just you, then what's a problem? Take it as a compliment and don't bother

Attached: 1531746936737.jpg (500x293, 33K)

see

Are you a virgin retard like him or you've never met a guy that actually likes you? Otherwise just act normally like the other times it happened.

Obviously you shouldn't feel pressured and it's not your responsibility, but his dick will calm down once he gets used to physical contact with you.

I have never in my life heard of someone using a chastity cage for non-fetish reasons. Ffs if he really needs it surpressed just get a dance belt.

I should say that anyone his age who's not used to fenale attention would be the same. His dick's gonna go nuts when you're near until his hormones get used to you being close and he levels out. Try just spending a lot of time with him in private and hang all over him. You don't have to fuck. And obviously this isn't on you to solve, but if you wsnt you can help move it along.

>chasity cage

No.

Girl, if you don't want to do anything about the damn hardons then ignore them. He'll grow out of them when he's not a teenager anymore. If you're the kind that likes to troll people, maybe talk about absolutely disgusting things whenever he gets a hardon to help the little fella deflate.

After actually reading the bread, I'll add: it sounds like his awkwardness is the problem more than his boners are. I'd smack him upside the head, tell him to tuck it into his waistband, and get over himself so y'all can get back to your date.

You two just started dating and you're his first, he'll get used to it in 3-5 months and won't get the boners as often. He can tuck it in his underwear band or aim it towards his stomach so it's more of a general bulge and less of an obvious peak, and tell him not to worry about it at all beyond that. Tell him to go super saiyan if he wants it to go away faster- flexing everything in his ass/legs/arms/back for a few seconds moves the blood from his cock into the muscles around it. Rubbing one out just makes it worse as he's probably thinking about you while beating his meat and now he's standing next to you trying to figure out how to make whatever got him off a reality. If his precum shows through his pants he can double up on underwear or use an ankle sock as a liner. I used to get boners that left a wet spot on my pants just holding hands with my first gf at 25 but after a few months I noticed it didn't happen as often, and after 2 years I only got boners when we were being flirty or she was near my dick (laying/sitting on my lap, hand on my thigh/stomach, etc). She didn't care and thought it was cute watching me awkwardly shuffle for modesty.

Jesus just IMAGINE the blue balls, you getting off to not letting him bang or wut

Just find a place to sit.
Standing with a boner is the worst.
If you want it to go away, talk to him about something non sexual for a while and it will eventually go away.
You are not obligated to fuck every boner away, and if you try, he will just have more of them.
For now, just laugh it off and take it as a compliment, he can't directly control it, it is more of a game of not thinking about certain things which is hard.

If on the other hand, you want to torture him, put your hand on it while you talk to him about something else.
Don't stroke it or anything, just touch it through his pants.
Then after a minute or two, walk away.
He will go mad, but he can't do or say anything if it is in a public place.

*mastermind vision*
Maybe this is just an excuse to sit somewhere and spend some time with you, instead of crowded places.
*mastermind vision off*
Nah, I think this is just a hormones and fantasies about your hot hot body, etc.

Shit bait, guy.

Why do I keep getting erections when I'm tired? Especially if I don't sleep at night. Sometimes I don't even get morning wood, but when I'm tired, I get ~25 erections/day, sometimes more.

>The guy obvioisly has a medical condition
Are you retarded?
Yea the medical condition called arousal.
It would be a medical condition if he did not get boners you mong.

He sees it as a problem because you see it as a problem.
Stop shaming him for his boner.
Tell him you like seeing the little guy pop up, give it a touch or something.

I have this problem. And I’m a guy who’s slept with 14 ppl, I’m confident and good with women, but if I’m dating someone just holding hands or light kissing without our bodies touching causes me the same issue.
Just like him jerking one out doesn’t work, even after 2-3 hours of sex after I get can go again in 10-15 minutes. No fucking clue why or how.
I just pull it up into my waistband, makes it way less noticeable (because of this I never tuck my shirt in on dates or when I do I make sure physical contact is in private. It’s weird but hopefully once you get him in the sack he’ll be able to rock your world multiple times in a row.

How many times you can cum in 2-3 hours of sex and in a day?

Usually it’s just the once during the 2-3 hour, uh, session I guess is the best word. Then I usually become desensitized so other than the instances where I’ve slept with women who are really great in the sack I don’t usually cum again, I just go until I or she is physically exhausted or till her hole(s) are too sore.
The most I’ve ever had sex in a 24 hour period started with a 2 hour session, then about 15 minutes later into showering she joined me, we fucked until the water ran cold, got out, and continued. That lasted about 3 hours total. Then after about an hour (we were both pretty physically tired at that point) we slowed down a good bit but still had sex for another solid 2 or so hours until she couldn’t take anymore because friction. I try to avoid that now cause my dick was really really sore for a few days after. Much better to just fuck once or twice a day every day or every other day than that much in one then having to stop for a few days.

>he'll get used to it in 3-5 months
Not even that long. I'm very recently in a similar situation to OP's guy, first time dating. Only took a month for me to get used to being near a sexy woman showing interest in me. I still get boners from relatively innocent touching if there's an undertone of sexuality to them (gentle stroking, longing stares etc.), but just holding hands while walking somewhere or sitting hip to hip no longer sets me off on such a hair trigger.

Not that there's much of a problem with boners in public. Waistband tuck, pant leg tuck, hands in pocket, sit with one leg crossed, have your lady friend stand in front of you as a shield and giggle about it together while you calm down, or even just stand with one leg forward... whatever. People generally aren't looking at your crotch.

Then again I don't wear gym shorts on a date. Or leak massive amounts of precum like this fucking faucet.

>just touch it through his pants.
>Then after a minute or two, walk away.
This is so much fun, even as the victim. And sexy texts while you know he's at work / has no privacy and know he can't do anything about it.

>The part of our body's nervous system that we do not control (autonomic nervous system) is subdivided into sympathetic and parasympathetic. The sympathetic nervous system controls what is known as the "fight or flight response" and is what kicks in when we get excited or scared and our heart rate goes up and pupils dilate, etc. The parasympathetic nervous system controls what is known as the "rest and digest" response. This kicks in when we perceive no threats or stressors so that we can digest our food and store up energy for when we need it.

>Erections are controlled by the parasympathetic nervous system through the pelvic splanchnic nerves. An erection is actually a relaxation of the blood vessels of the penis allowing them to fill with blood. Since you are tired, your parasympathetic nervous system is dominant and trying to tell you to sleep and relax. As a consequence of systemic relaxation and parasympathetic activity, erections can occur without any mental, visual, or physical stimulation.

>tl;dr. Sleepiness and erections are both controlled by the parasympathetic nervous system.

Thanks reddit

>Honey don't listen to all these angry little boys telling you it's your problem, or that you're the problem.
Where exactly did they say that?

How big dick and is it uncut?

Not that poster, but the first posts in thread implied woman is always supposed to have sex when erection happens and it's a problem if she doesn't.

7 inches, no idea about thickness never measured it, and no I’m circumcised.
Could I ask why?

I usually let myself cum early on in the fucking and rarely lose wood. After second time it goes down, but then I just go down on my girl, and by the time I get her off with my mouth I'm hard again. If I hold back that first ejaculation though it might take me an hour to get it out. And my gf really doesn't like to fuck that long

Just thinking if uncut dick is less likely to get sore because it has protective skin. Size because some say small/average dicks get hard faster after cumming than big dicks, but for your big dick it doesn't seem to be true.

For me it isn’t a ‘let myself’ thing. Like I said, I usually have to go for a good while or like I said be sleeping with someone who’s really good in bed.
I’m not sure just because I’ve never really looked into it, but I’ve never had trouble getting it up. Even when it was so sore it hurt to get hard I would still get hard sometimes without meaning to.
I can definitely understand that uncut probably doesn’t get sore as bad/as fast, but I can live with it taking literal hours of hard fucking for it to get that way.

>this whole fucking thread

It's like watching mental Olympics

Tell him it doesnt matter and all males (non humans too) get errections at inappropraite times.

Yeah, nah, it would more than fix the problem cause he can go ahead and put the curiosity behind him and focus more on you than fucking you.

Also, you sound pretty stuck up when you say I’m the first girl that’s ‘tried’ dating him. Nobody is forcing you, so what’s that supposed to mean?

>dikeposting
It’s a new concept at least.

Takes a pause? He just stand there frozen like a retard? Both of you seem to be sexually retarded but somehow a fucking cage on his cock is actually the best idea you guys came up with? Lol I feel so stupid for reading this