Yes, I do love REAL Europe

Yes, I do love REAL Europe.

Attached: 1530294149739.png (1374x1245, 109K)

Not nuking the Balkans? Not redpilled enough.

Based, but why do you dislike Romania and not want to kill R*ssia with fire?

Chechnya is not on the map

Sure, V4 is based. But we're also really fucking poor

Attached: FEEAA3D7-43AB-45A5-B36F-4500C13D567C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

Attached: Untitled.png (1374x1245, 68K)

Attached: 1514422997057.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

You hate the 3 countries that have financed your shithole countries rise from 3rd world to 1st world. Now I see why Germans consider you the niggers of Europe.

Oh one of these again

Attached: Paint.png (1374x1245, 67K)

Not for long, dunno about your country economical situation but here in Poland things looking great and I believe something similar happening in other eastern countries (with exception of Ukraine, I have no idea how they can be so behind everyone).

Attached: 1546186502639.png (1374x1245, 112K)

honestly best opinion map ever created on internet

Attached: 9414a900-2efa-4a3a-af0d-68e51f45136d.png (6480x7480, 3.31M)

You hate the countries where their unpopular politicians have unfavorable opnions? Neat.

another low IQ east bloc larp thread

stay poor

this thread will easily reach 300+ posts

Nice trips but this thread is already dying

pathetic losers hating their superiors looks like

If it's White it's ALT Right, if it's brown flush it down! Hi all the marrying Girls of the World... Find Me Tonight! YOU777!

>You hate the 3 countries that have financed your shithole countries rise from 3rd world to 1st world.
And Germany still has not paid a dime in reparations. It was also you who sold us out to the USSR. Poland was never “third world” to begin with. Germans razed entire fucking country to the ground and then were left to rot to the Soviets and to be occupied by them.

>Now I see why Germans consider you the niggers of Europe.
Funny, since Germans are literally the niggers of Europe as we speak. Reminder who will become an Islamic caliphate and spreads their asscheeks for shitskins?

not that much though, sure compared to Western europe we are, but compared to everyone else, we are fine

Attached: L E B E N S R A U M.png (2988x2187, 536K)

Fuck Polans

Based Neu-Schwabenland poster.

>hating the countries that give you free shit

Polish are literally white niggers

>germany still hasnt paid reparations
The only situation in which we will pay anything is, when the polacks give us our lands back.

I've got some things to say as well faggots.

Attached: (((europe))).png (1376x1250, 121K)

Attached: ok.png (1376x1248, 77K)

>waaah we started a war, lost it and dont want to live with the consequences waaaaaah
cry more faggot

You should include Croatians and Bulgarians in the honorary group too.

>germany started the war
kek

>Anglos
>Non white
Kek i love it, great post

>Historical facts are now opinions
These are the people who will post shit like "FACTS DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS" when leftbook starts screeching about gender pronouns

You should listen to the Nuremburg trial of Ribbentrop, but you can't speak german, so that's not an option.

nazi propaganda =/= facts you fucking retard

>nazi propaganda
kek

I hate Krauts so damn much.

Attached: german master race.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

There are too many similar colors.

I hate you too.

I wish there was an alternate universe where the Roman Empire allied itself with Celts and Slavs and genocided the germanic scum 2000 fucking years ago, but that's just wishful thinking sadly

Show your flag, faggot

Attached: 1537211745627.jpg (1470x904, 306K)

There aren't enough similar colors.

A man can dream, brother, a man can dream.

Attached: nice berlin you got there.jpg (1403x1008, 342K)

Instead we BTFO'd the Romans. Sad for you anglo faggot.

Attached: 51edd08f-da8e-4905-b0ca-20b72504b8cc.jpg (3544x2592, 2.52M)

No need, click on my ID you will see a post where i've already shown my country you moron

Stupid polak hating all that is good

I LITERALLY posted how much i hate anglos, TWICE in this thread, but i guess anyone who unironically believes nazi propaganda clearly doesn't have enough cognitive functions to read so eh what did i expect

What a wise man is ashamed of, thereof the fool is proud.
Fucking destroyer of Europe.

Attached: 1516364704811.png (1232x2974, 203K)

Hitler wills it!

Attached: 1531855224442.gif (330x245, 942K)

BASED

Remember, the barbarians that killed the romans were Christian. Heretics of Arius, but Christian. Pagans never did anything anywhere.

Poland IS Balkans

Attached: balk.png (789x567, 212K)

Attached: oponions.png (1374x1245, 79K)

please do it

>Dutch
>Likes Serbia
That's a first, care to explain why?

You know who else SUCKS copious amounts of cock? Russians.
Truth be told, you've always been jealous of Poles, which is why you've been trying (unsuccessfully of course cause you're subhumans) to destroy them since time immemorial.
And thanks for communism you scum.

Attached: hmmphhmmm.jpg (591x425, 96K)

why not

What kind of retarded map is this? Poland and Hungary do not have Balkan admixture at all

> we BTFO'd the Romans
kek. you lansquenets marched on our ashes two times and yet all you desired from your pathetic existence was LARPing as us.
so fucking sad, in 1.000 years niggers and chinck schoolboys will dedicate half a page of their history manuals to your memory, and one accademic year to our own. we left out eternal footsteps on human history, you were nothing else bit the mug on our boots.

Attached: eu-map.jpg (1374x1245, 719K)

Why Saint Petersburg but not Moscow?

Attached: Countries.png (1376x1245, 70K)

discuss

Attached: euro map.png (1374x1245, 70K)

Who cares about a Poles opinion? Even muslims in our countries work better jobs then the Polish immigrants kek.

Kike
>Balkans not Baltics
An American shouldn't be correcting you on this

I congratulate you cuz I have never ever seen one single Serb against Russians who also also spoke the truth. Russians are jealous of Poles because Poles have a sophisticated culture and history whilst they’re a bunch of subhuman mutts rules by mongoloids.

Ignore troll.

death to all anti-germanics and filthy eternal anglos

Because St.Petersburg is nice and Moskau isnt.

actual nonkike posting

Attached: 1546186502639.png (1374x1245, 72K)

What's to discuss? Romanian being based as usual. Nothing new here.

Attached: brotier dismemberment.png (912x764, 180K)

How are you correcting him? Both are false. Poland is neither Balkan or Baltic, they West Slavic and Central European.

Working on it.

Attached: 1530622583825.png (1376x1250, 211K)

Why is Romania ok on your map it should be like at least

We did have a strong baltic influence though. I know loads of Baltics and they all look very similar to Poles, we also share many words.

Name one reason I should be jealous of Poland
It's a meme shithole (Poland into space) country that has never beel relevant and humiliated

Attached: aMedGSq8UMk.jpg (440x417, 25K)

Remind me agian whose empire fell and never came back? And whose fell twice and came back twice?

Bro, compared to Russia, Poland is the epitome of functional statehood and society.

Attached: avg monthly PPP.png (960x720, 298K)

Okay = slightly positive feelings. I don't know enough about Romania to "like" them, but I've been there and know a bit, they seem okay but have their problems.

i hate these threads but i'll post my urope

Attached: urope.png (1576x1245, 93K)

Atleast Russia is relevant unlike your shithole.

Poland has no history and nobody cares about it. It’s neighbours to the west and north are smarter and richer. It’s neighbours to the east and south have hotter women and richer cultures. A polak is an irrelevant person

Neverthless Poland is a shit-hole and laughing stock of Europe at the same time. Go and kys now you dumb fucking nigger

>We did have a strong Baltic influence though.
No, you INFLUENCED the Baltics, that doesn’t mean you have Baltic influence.

>I know loads of Baltics and they all look very similar to Poles
No, us Poles look closer and similar to their fellow West Slavic/Central Euro neighbors. Baltic people are way fairer than Poles and their heads are more circular.

>we also share many words
No, we don’t and Baltic and Slavic are one Indo-Euro branch.

Ironic coming from a Serb sucking Polish cock.

And a fellow American doing the same.

I wasn't necessarily agreeing with him, but there's no fucking way Poland is Balkan, at best Baltic. And while they aren't necessarily Baltic, they're close enough and have had enough shared history to be honorary Baltics.

*we influenced

Based serbro

but.. wait. Something is missing.

Relevant and famous for betraying and torturing their Slavic brethren and inflicting the scourge of communism on hundreds of millions. I'll take irrelevancy over that fucking record any day.
Why are they the "laughing stock" of Europe? Cause people like to make le funny meme comics? Get the fuck out. There's plenty to look up to Poland for, unlike corrupt, mutted Russia. Poles are homogeneous at least.

the roman army consisted of mainly germanic forces. why would they genocide their own backbone of the empire

Attached: 1546186502639.png (1374x1245, 73K)

>but there's no fucking way Poland is Balkan, at best Baltic.
Poland is not both you fucking brainlet.

>And while they aren't necessarily Baltic, they're close enough and have had enough shared history to be honorary Baltics.
No.

because your economy is like only 1,5 bigger than ours, and you have 3x more citizens, so your poor as fuck plus corrupted, drunk, hiv and dying

if not atomic bombs we would fuck you up already, as we usually did in history, but, you know, good times create weak men, so once we lost and you got totally barbarious and wanted to anihilite us, not cool

Damage control: bad

oh yeah, i see. i forgot to give germany alsace.
thanks for reminding me blank flag.
fixed!

Attached: urope.png (1576x1245, 93K)

>Posts a map proclaiming he would literally suck Russian and brown manlet Greek cock
>Russia sucks
Are you bipolar?

>but there's no fucking way Poland is Balkan, at best Baltic.
Lol, you don’t know shit about Poland. Poland’s influence and vassals used to extend all the way to the Balkans by the Black Sea, as far as Bulgaria.

>And while they aren't necessarily Baltic, they're close enough and have had enough shared history to be honorary Baltics.
Genetically they are not Baltic, at all. And just like the Balkans, they infouenced the Baltics as well. And no.

>Pole kills half his own people by nuking England

Attached: 1352068431380.gif (324x244, 404K)