Chinese think tank calls for more education exchanges and cooperation between China and Africa

> Acknowledging the achievements in China-Africa education cooperation among international students, intercollegiate exchanges and vocational education, the report pointed out the imbalance of a "very small" number of Chinese students studying in Africa.

> It called on both sides to create more favorable conditions and opportunities for people from both sides to exchange visits and study in each other's countries in order to cultivate more experts on China and Africa.

> In addition, it also suggested the building of more Chinese cultural centers in Africa and more African cultural centers in China.

link:archive.fo/xfMJy#selection

Should we let it go and let them have it?

Attached: 1515633071026.jpg (492x449, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

galton.org/letters/africa-for-chinese/AfricaForTheChinese.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>throwing money at blacks to educate them 2: electric bugaloo.
didn't they try this in baltimore?
didn't it fail miserably?

Let the Chinese enjoy the 'fruits' of a union with Africa. I will watch with amusement.

I don't think that's what the chinks have in mind. That's just good PR while they get ready to strip-mine the continent and harvest natives for their organs.

I guess they have to learn the hard way like Europeans did.

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 144K)

>(((Chinese think tank)))

Attached: jewsinchina.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

Oh no nonononono!

Attached: nigerian-chinese.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Sure, there are too many Chinamen in China as it is. China will only become strong when they embrace diversity.

>African cultural centers in China

Attached: cultural center.jpg (700x466, 104K)

Now the Chinese are going to find out what the white man has known since 1492--don't allow niggers into your society.

How embarrassed will the white man be when soulless insects manage to domestic the savage Savannah?
>muh christpho columbo
>muh davicini
>muh pale skin

Chink colonialism. They just rename it so it sounds nice.

>morality vs blind conversion

Never forget that it's white people keeping everyone else on this planet alive right now.

>chinese cultural centers
>chinese cultural housing area's
>chinese festivals
>"you can only come to these places if you are properly in the know what being chinese is about"
>"do you dress like us" (too poor)
>"do you speak chinese?"
>"well then maybe it is not for you"
>"any trouble makers who dont hold the spirit of these festivals in their hearts will be kicked out"
>more chinese get into africa
>they buy up more land
>"the chinese culture has prospered so much, that we have to expand it, everyone loves us here!"

do it china. DO EET

The real lesson here is once you have surpressed them, DO NOT EVER GIVE SYMPATHY AND GIVE BACK INDEPENDENCE!

Its happened in south africa and america. If you are gonna smash them, do it utterly and without sympathy. Its not right, but if given an inch they will attempt to take a mile.

Attached: youre-a-nigger-guilty-next-case.jpg (400x400, 107K)

Darwin's cousin called for and predicted this a century ago.

galton.org/letters/africa-for-chinese/AfricaForTheChinese.htm

Someone tell the chinks African dong powder is an aphrodisiac or cures baldness or something.

yeeees, lets do subversion.

Didn't Africa learn its lesson from the last time advanced foreigners showed up on their shores and offered to civilize them?

Europeans dominated the last century because we successfully modernized first and colonized those who were late to the party. Africa is a contributing reason to why whites have dominated. We extracted their resources and used them for slavery to propel our economies forward with cheap (free) labor.

Our mistake was that it was too predatory. Like so many of you, our ancestors thought blacks were subhuman. So we treated them worse than dogs. Slaves were almost always illiterate. A "smart" slave is useless. But then came the end of slavery and the civil rights movement. Suddenly hundreds of thousands of illiterate slaves were set free. How do you expect illiterates not to be a burden on state? Didn't help that we continued barring them from attending universities and pursuing legitimate careers like doctors, lawyers, etc. This continued to the 1960s. That's just a single generation before yours. As expected, these blacks resort to crime to survive. That's why there's a disproportionate amount of blacks in gangs.

It's karma. Nature's ironic way of serving justice. When you treat another human being like shit, they will retaliate by throwing back shit at you. Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

You might be able to get away with it for a while, but eventually it'll come back to fuck you over. Our ancestors got away with dehumanizing blacks and now we're suffering the full consequences of their actions
> blacks are a burden on our social welfare society
> blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime

Coming back to OP. Depending on how badly China fucks over Africa, it'll cause a chain of events that will only prolong the burden of blacks on society. China's better off though because they haven't made the mistake of purposely importing hundreds of thousands of Africans into their country. Moreover, while they obviously have the same ulterior motives as their European counterparts, the arrangement is much more mutually beneficial.

>foreigners showed up on their shores and offered to civilize them

No we never tried to civilize them. We just wanted to brainwash and control them. The vast majority of slaves in America were far from civilized. Most were illiterate. Breed like rats.

Had we actually sincerely tried to civilize them, Africans today wouldn't be such a burden on society.

>Africa is a contributing reason to why whites have dominated.
Yeah Africa is the reason not inventions like electricity, powered flight, automobiles, trains, radio, telephone ect. Sure buddy.

Oh great, another uneducated plebeian. Sage. Fuck off to reddit.

Attached: 1536419880307.gif (2970x2483, 1.06M)

Your post is retarded and you should feel bad. European colonialism made a very few wealthy at the expense of everyone paying the bill to build roads, schools and hospitals for nogs. It slowed us down more than anything considering we could have kept trading for whatever resources they had we needed, it worked well enough for almost 300 years.

If anything, our ancestors treated nogs too kindly. They should have done like the ottomans, cutting their balls off and working them to death, but they didn't because they were already too civilized.

Interesting read. Amazing what was allowed to be printed back then. The author brings up an interesting point that whites don’t belong in the tropics, and should stick to temperate climates. Is he wrong?

I hope you die in the worst way imaginable

translation
>we're going to throw money at Africans so we can own their land and take their resources
>Africans are too stupid to notice

Exactly. These are merely small token gestures to generative positive PR worldwide and appease some of the more clever Africans. China isn’t stupid, and I would love to meet a moron dumb enough to believe that anything China is doing in Africa is out of compassion for the African people. Lol

I said it's a contributing reason.

When we invaded and colonized them we had access to their resources (gold, silver, etc). Before automation and machines, slavery was the cheapest labor you can get.

The downside of enslaving and treating hundreds of thousands of human beings like primal animals is that they will start acting subhuman. Their violence will be directed at those who inflicted harm on them. What goes around.... comes around...

Say what you want. But the current refugee crisis and the nigger problem in America was entirely self-created.

Nobody forced anybody to import hundreds of thousands of blacks into this country. You can't deny this fact: Had we not resorted to slavery in America, we would not have the so-called "nigger problems" today.

I agree whites should’ve never imported slaves, and picked their own cotton. So what would you say the solution to these current problems would be then? If whites created this mess, what could they do to rectify it? Or is this an unsolvable problem short of mass genocide?

>The downside of enslaving and treating hundreds of thousands of human beings like primal animals is that they will start acting subhuman.

...how fucking young and naive are you?

I guarantee he's a child

You are an uneducated moron who will resort to ad homs shortly, you spout the same dribble of "africans just didnt get enough billion of more dollars to help them" like everyone else of the brainless leftists. The responce to that is the "socio economic" part of the chart. That means that your argument has no basis. The post you made now is irrelevant since it has no basis to anything. Stop posting, educate yourself before you speak fool. In here you are basically the lowest of the low, even lower than the average, underage, neet shitposter. It will take years to get to our level of understanding. Enjoy this fact, as you struggle throughout this community, trying to salvage your ego, for being relevant to anyone or anything.

>They should have done like the ottomans

That empire collapsed. It's simple. If you treat people around you like shit, it will eventually backfire. If your empire goes around pillaging, raping, and stealing. Eventually, you'll have too many enemies. Your empire will be subverted and destroyed. Look at the "great" British "empire" today. Not even larger than the state of California.

Same rule applies to America. We imported hundreds of thousands of slaves. Breeded them like rapid dogs. Treated them like subhuman trash. Today, blacks are becoming an unsustainable burden on our state.

That's karma folks. When you treat the people around you like shit, it will come back to fuck you in the ass.

Is that not true? Do you not agree that we have a nigger problem here in America? These blacks are the direct descendants of the illiterate slaves our ancestors imported hundreds of years ago...

Had our ancestors not brought them into this country, we wouldnt have a nigger problem no?

There's no such thing as karma you superstitious yokel.

Shut up Hans, Africa no longer looks like that except in your racist brainlet fantasies. It's actually decent now, huts like that only exist in the most god forsaken areas.

>Pic Very Related
> t. Actual African

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Don't get mad.

It's quite simple really. If you go around treating people like shit, you might be able to get away with it for a while, but eventually you'll get fucked over too.

Our ancestors got away with brutalizing blacks. We are now paying the price. This could have been avoided if our ancestors just never imported them here in the first place....

I mean this is simple common sense shit. If you can't comprehend this then you're retarded.

Lol you can’t tame niggers let alone a continent full of millions of them. By all means go ahead and watch what happens.

the nigger problem happens because of pic related, because of retarded people like you. In society there is basically this hobby of "nigger pet keeping" where retards like you spend money on niggers thinking they didnt have enough money yet for some mystical reasons (its actually because you see a nigger cry on tv)

the nigger lacks any kind of power, if people like you would stop existing, we would go to africa and exterminate every single of them, the same thing here in europe. And nobody would stop us.

If you target a specific race of people, who even other races dont like...it will leave literally zero effects. Many such genocides happened in our history, and many more will happen again, with zero consequences to anyone, even those who did the killing.

Attached: 1530256195803.jpg (720x692, 49K)

The south wasn't exactly the engine room for American progress anyway. The Edison/Bell/Tesla era tech boom occurred in northern states that never owned slaves. I'm not sure how cheaper cotton picking could be key to any of these inventions. Slavery had been around for a long time elsewhere and I don't believe it was the driving force of American exceptionalism.

You can it whatever you'd like. I call it karma.

If I punch you in the face, are you more or less likely to retaliate had I served you a cup of tea?

Okay....

So your village goes around raping, pillaging, scourging, and destroying other villages.... You get away with it for a while. You amass wealth from all the shit that you've stolen. But one day, you wake up to an army of enemies and they come over to wreak your shit. I call that karma. You can call it whatever the fuck you'd like to call it. Justice? I don't fucking care.

Same applies to the nigger problem we currently have. You treat blacks like subhuman shit for hundreds of years on end and surprise, surprise, they act subhuman. I call that karma.

its only karma if you attach emotion to it, if you kill them without feeling anything for it, it will be just like exterminating pests. I am pretty sure that the farmers who kill off pests to their crops, dont suffer karma problems because of it.

>When we invaded and colonized them we had access to their resources
In 1870's...
>Before automation and machines, slavery was the cheapest labor you can get.
That's Chinese peasants

Karma is something you can't prevent as a consequence of your previous actions, what's happening is something we could and can to this day prevent.

>with zero consequences to anyone, even those who did the killing.

Wow what a jaded perspective of the world. I don't know about you, but if you take someone's life, you usually end in jail or on the electric chair.

So what's your grand master plan? Wipe out all the brown people? Hmm.... there's about maybe 3 billion of them? Do you consider chinks to be subhuman too? So what 4 billion people now to kill?

Good luck and godspeed

>farmers who kill off pests to their crops

While you make think blacks are subhuman, they are still human. You can wipe out thousands of pests, and their pest siblings won't give a fuck.

You can kill one nigger. And I GUARANTEE YOU, his nigger family will be after you. Humans are very social, emotional creatures. If you fuck them over, they will try to fuck you over back, twice as hard.

well, the chinks are the masters of karma knowledge...well probably, if they know a way to exterminate the negro in a way not to get karma problems (according to the Buddhist lore) then it will be so. Besides, its pretty retarded anyhow. Why isnt it negative karma for feeding the niggers in the first place? If you feed a creature that only destroys, and destroy the equilibrium of the environment. I would call that negative karma creation!

So it is upon you that the evil rests, newfag user.

dude stop posting already, niggers are not humans

Attached: 1536419862039.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

But yet, the chinks have no use for farm equipment, they have plenty of cheap labor of their own. Things are going to get interesting when they take over Africa.

Let them do it.

Nobody will bat an eye if they genocide, and will save the human race.

You might not think so. But hey, why don't you go to downtown Detroit and kill a nigger. Let me know what happens next when his buddies show up.

what's wrong is you thinking they weren't subhuman before slavery

Try to remember how history went down.

Jews started selling niggers to lazy whites that didn't pick their own crops.

These bio farm tools were created to be a superior race of turboniggers that would work in any terrible conditions for an extended amount of time, weak niggers and the smart ones were killed on sight. You whites enjoyed watching the biggest niggers available in the land impregnating your slaves.

Forward to today these turboniggers cuck you on every turn you take.

Chinese study history and they wont repeat the same mistake, they are working on creating a different breed of nigger, more aligned to the hivemind. They will send all the big ignorant niggers into europe not by violence but convincing them to go and get wellfare and fuck white women.

kys kike. Jews caused this, not white people.

>How embarrassed will the good goys be when China manages to domesticate the savage Savannah?
>when

Remember "Some Chinese kids made these shoes" is a Chinese brand targeting Anglos and Amerimutts and you have been buying shoes made by niggers for the last decade while China kept the change.

Attached: just-good-enough-for-amerimutts.jpg (1400x1572, 1.13M)

Chink colonialism =take resources, build infrastructure, improve education, cultural exchange

White cunt colonialism, take resources, racism , genocide, slavery,

Muh master race