Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags that vote against their own economic interests

Prove me wrong

Attached: 7AF02C88-50DF-4401-9F11-3624171BB929.jpg (1242x1227, 1.22M)

what a pathetic meme
imagine that there are people who thought this was witty

Trump supporters may be uneducated shitbags but tens of millions of South Americans are not in their interest.
Trump has already made you pay for it just by slashing your pay. Don't worry, in 10 years you'll have a private sector job and be voting Republican.

Attached: ocasionallybased.jpg (1200x864, 221K)

How did trump get cucked on paying for the wall?

>implying i'll bump your faggy thread

How do you know what is in the best interests of others you arrogant tyrannical communist. Your ilk will hang from street lamps.

The left can’t meme.
Die for Israel goy

epic bot post you really showed them

Attached: 1500130732890.png (1024x1024, 26K)

>haha you will get to shoot me in the face but jokes on you the ammo might not be free now
so this is the power of lefty memes.

Attached: 1543043271629.jpg (800x800, 135K)

another nigger, another sage. saw this same thread 2 days ago

Sometimes I feel bad for my country's organised attempts at influencing public opinion through the most primitive and pathetic internet trolling, but then I scroll this board, find this thread and I feel all nice and comfy again. Thank you, shill.

Orange fan sad

Bad bot

Even if America pays for the wall it's still worth it in the longterm and will even save them money. So bickering over some loose change to build a wall is pretty irrelevant and petty which is pretty standard coming from a leftist out of power.

Attached: DvinpBqU0AA3YAu.jpg (359x555, 27K)

>It's in white people's interest to let in millions of Browns and blacks that will rape and kill them.

Attached: houstontheresaproblem.jpg (640x412, 31K)

>what a pathetic meme
>imagine that there are people who thought this was witty
truth hurts huh faggot

Attached: 4325452.png (368x433, 95K)

What wall? I thought Trump wasn't building a wall? How can we be paying for something that isn't being built MSNBC?

Attached: 1546184724629.jpg (640x638, 41K)

it would be simple for a fee to be charged for all those remittances back to mexico..don't know why he doesn't do it...?????

nice try.

Attached: 1545924952836.jpg (1024x771, 130K)

It's against the rules to use a bot
Saged, Reported, and Hidden

>Who's gonna pay for that wall
>Me
Gladly

Also, people do and ought to have the right and responsibility to decide for themselves what their own economic interests are.

You're right. Lets import more of the 3rd world, legally or otherwise. That's not against our interests. After all, they wouldn't rape steal and murder if whites weren't so mean to them.

faggots, kys

go run away and cry somewhere faggot, thats what you French are known for

Attached: hang.gif (378x284, 1.82M)

>but muh Mexico will pay

Everyone always knew that was hyperbolic rhetoric you fucking imbecile. People just want the wall. They don't care how it gets there.

This is the same thread as yesterday.

Here is a piece of wisdom: Nobody cares about how much the wall costs (which is honestly negligible), they just want it done.

Attached: faggotfrench.jpg (621x462, 151K)

There is no such thing as "economic interests" in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural society.
Welcome to the world you helped to create.

Attached: economic interests.jpg (960x600, 69K)

Get the Mexican cock out of your mouth, faggot

Then how does the border wall on Israel's border work when its a shorter hop across the Mediterranean than it is across the Gulf?

TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
>TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!
TRUMP 2020 GENDERFLUIDS!

Attached: trump62.png (735x397, 518K)

Nigger

Orange fan mad :(

Remember thot report? No? Of course you don't. You hate HISTORY.

for what purpose Its not going to stop shit? the only way to stop it is with armed security! thats it period. a wall can be climbed, tunneled under flown over. What you morons don't get is if there is a will there's a way. A wall didn't stop people from going between east and west berlin and ironically enough they did have guns and fucking used them.
Don't you morons get it? The wall thing is a giant psy-op "CONNED" by Russia implanted in the brains of american imbeciles to make us look just as much of assholes as the soviets were when they tried it in Germany. Everything up to this point is to bring back the cold war which was a political disaster in Russia and embarrassment that Putin wants to correct. You are being memed into hypocrisy and stupidity.

>loves brown dick
>calls other people faggots

not until you take it out of your ass first white nigger

Attached: trumpsupporters.jpg (600x511, 81K)

yea it works lol ok,
The success of barriers such as a wall or fence depend on their scale and how heavily guarded they are. What happens when the money is blown on a fucking wall and there is no money for security?
On a small scale and with many guards, walls can effectively stop movement.
Israel and the United States’ southern borders are significantly different.
The Israel-Egypt border fence is about 150 miles.
The U.S.-Mexico border is nearly 2,000 miles.
Terrain conditions and number of agents needed to monitor the border are not comparable either.
Most of the Israeli fence goes through open, arid terrain. Easy to access, easy to build, easy to monitor with agents.
The U.S.-Mexico border, on the other hand, includes very remote, mountainous terrain and spans the length of four states with cities closely intertwined with Mexico.
Do the math..they aren't even comparable you fucking autis sperg

>>assumes im gay
been married to a scotch-irish german gal for 6 years, which im sure is more pussy than your INCEL bitch ass will ever get your entire life you fucking smelly Frog.

You're paying for the wall too, faggot.
Keep posting shillbux = tax revenue

what the fuck is this gay ass meme. is this what you faggots think is funny?

yea it is white nigger

bitch you love brown dick in your mouth and in your wife, otherwise you wouldn't oppose trump you nation wrecking xenophile subhuman traitor, kill yourself

Kek you're French kys

Democrats are racist that hate brown people. So where do we go from here?

>Trump shuts border
>Mexico loses almost a billion a day
>Day 3 Mexico offers to pay for wall to re-open border

The feds "misplace" more money every year than Trump is asking for the wall, I doubt anyone truly gives a shit who pays for it.

The point is to deprive Trump of his namesake wall. We just need to make him and his cult feel the pain of loss. Whatever it takes to shut down that stupid fucking wall, I am ALL FOR IT.

not an argument also i won't be french for long

Lol people think this would even be nearly as successful. Possible but improbable

sage

>vote for the devaluation of your labor, more crime, and the destruction of your race/culture because you are evil and need to give brown people more gibs

Attached: Antifa immigration and trade protectionism.png (1200x1264, 382K)

Jesus, you are retarded

kek, When you can make a Mexican cringe at an Anti-Trump meme you know you've fucked up.

So what, just give up and let every beaner in South America in the United States?
If it were up to me I'd be laying land mines across the southern border. It'll probably be cheaper too

Education.

Attached: Who is the Pig.jpg (1612x315, 88K)

>isreals fence is shorter therefore lol btfo

>what do you mean there are more americans than isrealites

>what do you mean its the same thing but scaled up

wall will work, walls do work and just because some spics will try to ford the ocean doesent mean the next step cant be to sink the ships.

stop giving up and not even trying to solvr a problem

Attached: Xldr3.png (525x246, 140K)

>the wall is too expensive 'n sheeeit

Oh sweetie, you don't realize how big the US annual budget is, do you?

Attached: Trump Wall cost report by CNBC less than 1 percent of the US budget.jpg (1582x1422, 256K)

it is a valid argument because anyone from another country should not be commenting on the politics of another. You know nothing, and the fact your french just makes you a faggot sissy who let germany run up in you twice and now your letting refugees to do the same thing while you destroy your own country. Your imploding and thus your opinion means nothing. So again I say to you KYS

fuck your sweetie shit faggot

Attached: nazirape.gif (400x229, 1.1M)

>we need to let MS-13 murder more teenagers in Arizona to epicly BTFO the conservatards

Not an argument, nigger.

not black
Scotch english and german KYS faggot

You're a fucking faggot. You're countersignalling a Frenchman who is arguing for our interests against Jews, because why? Jewish lies about how they didn't fight the Nazis hard enough?

Fuck you. Shut the fuck up and don't speak for real Americans. You're either a shitskin, a Jew, a White Liberal, or you're the worst thing possible: A Rightist who sabotages his own movement.

Which is it? Are you a nigger, evil, retarded, or a traitor? You choose what you are faggot, and check yourself before you call anyone a sissy.

DAMN low IQ. I don't believe a word of it. Sniveling bitch.

Nah you're a nigger. Ooga booga go eat a banana or some shit.

>lowering taxes isn't in my economic interest
Didn't really think this gay bait through did you...

Attached: 1545403426613.gif (479x681, 112K)

Im perfectly happy paying for the wall desu.

I made a thread on /b/ yesterday that simply said "fuck trump" and it got 300 replies in 15 minutes. It is probably the easiest way to get (You)s on this site.

Attached: 81b7ffcab2819b1ff66c7778367a4550.jpg (472x297, 42K)

The wall is literally a net gain, since Trump's tariffs on Mexico, the obstruction of remittance payments to Mexico, and the reduction in beaner crime is literally worth more the the cost of the wall.

Leftists will never mention those things though, they'll just screech about how "HURRR WHY ISN'T THE PRESIDENT OF MEXICO WRITING TRUMP A CHECK??!!" like the brainwashed retard lemmings they are.

>city controlled by black Democrats for decades
>blame white Republicans when the water turns to shit

and if chinese russian or iranian bases pop up on the others side of that wall it's none of our business

it was the republicans fault

Nah it was the nigger city council who dindu nuffin.

>muh Russia
>muh Iran

TFW leftists are the new neocons. Kek, what a clown world.

No one cares if Mexico pays or not. That wall is getting built

see:
Mexico is paying by proxy.

Attached: Gov. Rick Snyder.jpg (285x177, 9K)

Governors don't control every city personally.

just yell over the wall
hey you can't do that!

You'll never convince magatards of anything they believe in Q and shit like that. Just sit back and wait for Trump to turn on them like he turns on everyone.

Attached: magasnake.jpg (802x1197, 182K)

What the fuck are you talking about, you schizo nigger faggot?

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-12-30 15-28-25.png (775x594, 192K)

>hey mom I posted it again

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-12-27 18-54-38.png (647x567, 371K)

Die in a swimming pool of poz cum, faggot cuntface.

I'd much rather pay for a wall than tyquesha's nail appointment.

Truth like this is not allowed on /Pol.

Meanwhile actual lefties and not just a random picture. Jesus the left really cant meme

Attached: Trumpbaloon.jpg (708x1024, 195K)