Do you love V4 countries?

Do you love V4 countries?

Attached: 1362786789.png (1200x1513, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Version 4?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group

no we are shit anyway, we are just not such modern as Germans but demoliberalism will come here soon

Oh, gotcha.

No I don't love any of those countries in particular.

Shame, you hate Europe?

I don't have any special love for Europe. Why would I? A lot of Euro countries still have Kings and Queens for crying out loud.

I like most of Central and Eastern Europe for not being retarded about demographics. I only wish Western Europe could have seen how fucked up we are with having races forced to live with each other and rejected multicultural bullshit.

If i was murrican i would even love fucking Kenya, really

Ones just a doomed as the other. As long as you stick with the EU you'll always be a slave to germany and the jew.

No because they're SHIT

When the civil war happens in western Europe and America, Russia is going to attack you guys to be prepared.

Yes. Fuck the EU.

Hey, you're in America brother. Chill! Why do you even give a fuck?

Pol-lads, Czech-mates, Slovesk-bros and Mad-yars are certified based. Would be heaven on Earth if it wasn't for commies from the east setting back their economies so much, and, you know, all those filthy gypos wandering around.

I spent a few hours in the Czech republic once and it was really nice.

Cherrypicked as fuck.
There's plenty of chinks and niggers in our towns as well, instead of wanking over how great we are you'd better acknowledge the problem

Attached: 16ced9198002adebdfccba54050bd2ab013becc42365f4af778d65f47d9cd1cd.jpg (511x420, 75K)

>cherrypicking: the thread

Attached: pathetic.jpg (672x787, 34K)

I prefer the V8

Attached: 1533464598087.jpg (870x790, 277K)

saw a coalburner with a nigger and mutt-baby at Galeria Krakowska today :(

The bible, science, Goebbels warned us.

Attached: mother_son.jpg (1280x1098, 399K)

Your countries are shit and you know it.

Attached: Freeway_speed_limits_europe.png (1217x905, 349K)

This.

I actually prefer the V4 territory when it comes to cheap booze and hookers. And i like the feeling of comfortably going to a christmas market without the fear of getting culturally enriched, But for better loans & first world country experiences, I recommend Germany.

Two years ago on vacation in Poland I say literally one coalburner with a nigger. And nigger kids. I sa them twice and later realized it was the same persons. But that is still little compared to western cities.

Yes

Are those the worst images you can find?

Attached: 1495391084754.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Was it her?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Seen one in Wrocław along with bunch of chinks

Don't mind me, I'd just like to remind Austria and Slovenia to stop being tsundere and join our cause.

Attached: Dabs.jpg (540x545, 44K)

my friend once drank a 6 year old v8