Conservative Writer Bre Payton dies in 24 hours of hospitalization for swine flu and meningitis

Odds of contracting both?
Odds of dieing from either in 24 hours?

Educate me pol, this sounds like a bio weapon...

nypost.com/2018/12/28/conservative-writer-bre-payton-found-dead-at-26-in-san-diego/

Attached: conservative-writer-bre-payton-found-dead.jpg (1236x820, 67K)

Something is fishy around her death. Why couldn't it have been Lemon at cnn? oh God WHY?

Attached: IMG_3401.jpg (2448x3264, 3.35M)

Sounds like normal Cali as it devolves into a nonwhite third world hellhole filled with disease and death.

Attached: cali.png (800x992, 235K)

>caring about some roastie

Nudes?

can we get necro noodz from the coroner via FOIA???

What are the odds she was off gettting plowed by diseased homeless nigs in secret?

>>caring about some roastie

Caring if a bio weapon is being selectively deployed.....

>diseases are made up dude

Attached: 7de03916baea0fc5d20c2aa482b6a864e7a68d8326992bae3008fce36d17cf57.jpg (211x239, 8K)

neiseria meningitidis sepsis can kill you in a span of hours

maybe she shoulda stopped giving head to swines

Likely contracted one or the other AFTER being taken to the hospital. Hospitals here are notorious for being septic.

Mossad definitely killed her`

>Odds of contracting both?

user, I...

>Educate me pol

I'm sorry user, but it would be easier to educate a dolphin...

Meningitis was caused by the flu...

>bad writer for overwritten terrible pseud website
nothing of value was lost, but yeah, probably a hit

my father was fighting cancer in a hospital
he finally managed to fight it off
just as the family started to relax he contracted meningitis and died 12 hours later
it kills way faster than you might think

Cartel killed her and corrupt cops covered it up.

So Cal has been take over by Mexican cartels because of legalized weed. Democrat politicians took down Republican congressmen with laundered drug money.

California is a Narco state.

Wouldn't surprise me she was doing some "Project Veritas" type sting and posing as a Mexican. And then she got caught by human traffickers, Mexican cartel goons on the US side.

Meningitis is deadly and can occur from any type of infection including viral. Flu and complications from it kills people every year, even in the US.

>he contracted meningitis and died 12 hours later

Christ user he could not have contracted meningitis, meningitis is the inflammation of the membranes of the brain due to very high fever, he contracted whatever gave him fever.

I lived in downtown san diego twice

first off, nothing shuts down at night, the gaslamp district is packed, on top of that there are other boroughs of the city that are packed, every beach city, la jolla, south and north park all have great dining and places to go out

are there shanty towns on sidewalks? yes
are they scarier than the white pill heads in Canada? no

100% I was more worried about being stabbed in Canada than I ever was in downtown san diego

/bump

Viral meningitis often resolves on its own or with minimal medical intervention.

Bacterial meningitis is way more deadly and has a very high mortality rate unless treated immediately.

She had some choppers alright. Christ.

This. This is why I never go to hospitals anymore unless I'm actually going to die if I'm not seen. I'm also immunosuppressed so that doesn't help me.

Why is it always a cocksucker leaf?

I call it heroin overdose.

Meningitis hits when your immune system is weak from other diseases and can kill you in hours.

/bump

>anti-vaxxer
>gets killed by something she could have been inoculated against

Now this is irony

There is no vaccine for meningitis.

Have they done an autopsy??

Kys scum. She was a Conservative Christian. Say that to someone's face you pos

You're kidding, right? The Federalist redpilled normies and regular PC Conservatives respect their content.

The odds on meningitis killing you in 24 hours is actually fairly high. It goes straight for the kill.

Sounds like Scalia. I hope they do an autopsy.

this is why you get your flu shot, people...

it's not surprising a conservative writer, likely a conspiracy theorist, dies from the FLU. then you decide to make it ANOTHER conspiracy that she died from the flu along with your flu shot conspiracies rather than making the obvious connection

you people are sick..

Attached: facts opinions.gif (283x238, 3.11M)

How do I avoid getting it?

Drink copious amounts of alcohol