We're literally staring the end of time as we know it in the face, and here you are shitposting

We're literally staring the end of time as we know it in the face, and here you are shitposting.

Attached: 8372901.jpg (917x960, 72K)

good

Is this a time cube reference

Wasn't California supposed to fall into the ocean like 70 years ago?

that's what they said about "global warming" in 1999. Yet here we are, actually COLDER now than then.

when will you learn science is a fraud or either does not know shit in this scenario?

Climate change will be good for humanity. Earth will finally be a dangerous place again. It will make us stronger at the end because it will kill all the wealkings. It will also teach us how to live in unlivable spaces so we make huge process in space colonizazion because he already have the know how.

fpbp
/thread

we*

>12 years later
We only have 12 years to get our shit together or we're all DOOMED!

>Holthaus

>"haha fuck white people they're dying off ur grandkids are gonna be brown"
>*shit happens*
>"hey white people fix it reee"

Fucking lmaoing I hope Yellowstone goes off, the ice caps melt and a meteorite hits (and that's a good thing!).

Communism now

I remember being told that by 2010 it was too late. So, does it even matter at this point.

>Only 12 years to change!
>It will have it's effect for millions of years!
oy vey goys, it's time for more enviromental taxes, more advisors, consultants and other highpaying memejobs for my kind concerning the climate.

>can change the earth in 100 years
>can’t change it back for 1000s

How retarded do you have to be to believe this?

The best way to spread messages like yours is in the street (in shops your are patronising), at your job, and at meal times with family and friends.
I’m serious too.
Merry Christmas.

then get the fuck out of here and get to work

Attached: 1542896511728.png (1408x1082, 522K)

years later
>We only have 12 years to get our shit together or we're all DOOMED!
they were literally saying this in 1999 and that's only as far back as i remember due to my age but i bet they've been saying this same shit for decades before that

might want to tell china since they're making 3/4 of the greenhouse gasses

my dad was taught in the 70s that global warming would end us and it would be too late by like 1995

In the late 90's I remember reading an article about how snow will be a thing of the past in NYC by 2015. It's always 10-20 years out

Pollution actually reduces temperatures. Sunlight bounces off the particulates. That's why volcanic eruptions reduce global temperatures due to the ash reflecting sunlight.

>lock in
>unchangeable
Ha

Climate change is the only thing that can unironically save whites.
You think now migration is bad? Wait till shitskin countries are burning and have no water. It will be literally zombie invasion of Europe. Euroshits will have to build walls to save themselves or perish.

shitposting AND eating pistachios from 'who fucking cares'

>In the late 90's I remember reading an article about how snow will be a thing of the past in NYC by 2015. It's always 10-20 years out
they teach every new generation the same set of lies in school and say "in 20 years".

for example living in space, colonizing mars, having robots do your chores, flying cars, whatever else you can add to this list, it was taught to every generation for the past 100 years

We're fighting way more important battles and making sure thots pay their taxes. Fuck the climate.

Attached: Untitled 166.jpg (720x951, 306K)

ruski cyka blyat is right! alien zombie invastion NOW!

you can watch school documentaries of the 1950s teaching kids "by the 70s, we will live in space, have robots do all our chores, fly around in flying cars, and all this bullshit"

Nevermind me just posting from my underwater bunker.
If only we listened to Al Gore back then...

Attached: al-gore.jpg (950x535, 71K)

this fat mexican-nigga american from california got it!

HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR THIS

I want to die as I lived.

The thermal capacity of CO2 is 2,7 Celcius.
Its current thermal load is 2,3.
Climate change is primarily and almost exclusively caused by the sun, which is currently undergoing the changes that happen right before a Grand Solar Minimum occurs.
Such changes are the disappearance of sunspots, of which we haven't had any for over 330 days.
The change in wavelength of the sun's output, specifically a bluer output. That leads to slower growth of plantlife and slower agriculture.
Another change is that CMEs become more prevalent and stronger.

Climate change is a communist prop used to establish greater gouvernment control and limit personal freedoms and liberties.

>imagine being against sustainable development to own the libs

Tbh I'm sick of living in this hell world where I NEED a personal vehicle to get around. And everyone just can't wait for driverless vehicles... 100 years ago people unironically lived in better cities (dense yet humane, walkable) and had better transportation (various forms of rail)

We're too dumb as a collective to fix this.

>This is the last chance
>Now this time is rhe last chance
>Honestly this is really the last time, I mean it!
Now I KNOW this shit is fake, theyve been saying this shit since my senior year in high school.

With a spatula in your ass and nigger semen running down your throat.
Nice.

Attached: Obama_377676_2184359.jpg (193x261, 11K)

Wasn't it 12 years ago more than 20 years ago? Are the climate models within a 1-2 degree margin of error only displaying a half of a degree increase? How will it help to tax the public, if corporations will find loop holes and profit from government incentives?

looks like your typical blue check mark soi boi goy

Cite a source faggot.

here you can see a expemlar of a rly common leaf. say hi and leave. leafs are a very shy species.

>We have 12 years to transform global society

Roger that

Attached: 1508481645668.png (1592x1023, 268K)

When I was in middle school in the early 90's the big things then were acid rain and the hole in the ozone. They showed us pictures of dead forests and told us it was all going to be like that soon if we didn't fix it.

>world
Nigger just move holy shit

Fuck that gay this shit, White peoples god aliens come back and save us / rehome us. It's true we don't belong here, Earth was just a data hub.

>theyve been saying this shit since my senior year in high school.
they've been saying this since the early 90s (i was in school then)

These (((climate change))) niggers were saying that half of the UK would be under water by now back 20 years ago when I was still in school.
The only thing we are drowning in is pakis.

Faggot lefties want a sustainable world but arent willing to accept the cultural and societal changrs needed to fix it. They still want consumerism, cosmopolitanism, and globalism which are incapable of remaining in a slowed down, small-scale self suffficiency style of society.

Living in a box on welfare is exactly what greens want for you. Property owning rural living is too wasteful a lifestyle. Cheap electronics can be recycled.

Maybe that's what they meant by "flood".

Attached: halo-flood.jpg (1200x750, 379K)

Why are leafs such little sissy bitches?

My life (and the lives of most people on this board) sucks ass. So no i don't care if global warming is real or not. Let the waves take me away.

CO2 captures and holds heat longer than N2 or O2. Science isn’t a commie plot to destroy the world, but luciferians are looking to leverage it to extend their power.

It did

We are literally comming out of a small ice-age and it's absolutely normal for temperatures to rise a little. Humans contribute almost nothing to this process.

Commie/globalist/technocrats need a synthetic global problem so they can offer a global fix, which is ofc world government.

Problem - reaction - solution. Hegelian dialectics.

Fuck these globohomos and their eco-hysteria.

Attached: 1546107224892.jpg (1200x502, 57K)

I literally don't give a fuck, this is all bullshit anyway

how many more tipping points can there be?

I honestly included acid rain and other shit harmful to my life in my upbringing far beyond the comfort or intelligent of the people I choose worthy of my subject interest.

I remember when 1990 was the tipping point. This guy’s a Jew, you can’t believe anything Jews say.

oh shit you read like an actual from a newspaper top tier science m8

Great tell him to go get China and India moving, since US was #1 reducer of carbon emissions last year

They were harping on about flooding in particular because the part of the UK I grew up and went to school is below sea level and has defences in place to stop it re flooding.
It was scaremongering bollocks.

Fags were saying this back in 04, nothing happened and engine displacements keep getting bigger, fuck em all

Most of the developed world has built it's entire infrastructure to suit the personal vehicle. That is a fact. Few exceptions include old parts of Europe and Japan too a large extent

They want to strangle the west with garbage climate rules so all the other countries can overtake us.

Just move in to any city with public transportation, what are you bitching about?

Undersea volcanoes worldwide release more CO2 in a year than all of human history combined so far. Look it up.

>(((climate change)))

Attached: flucatuations.jpg (2725x1964, 835K)

All the plants, animal life and natural planetary activity like volcanoes produce 100 billion trillion molecules of CO2 into the atmosphere per cubic mile.

The past 150 years of industrialization only added one molecule of CO2.

>listen up goyim! The world will end if you don't destroy your countries and hand over control to us!
Climate Change wasn't invented by the Chinese, but by Jews. It is just an excuse for skimming money off of industries and getting political power.

>100 companies are causing 80% of the pollution
>it's your fault goy, stop talking about politics and start buying solar panels

Cities are the WORST consumers and lroducers of garbage. If they wabt a eco-friendly world theyre gonna have to say bye-bye to large hubs like citities.

Rural living has a purpose and I think small towns, Hamlet's, and villages need to make a comeback. Sask has been decimated because small towns are largely unviable now. But Urban sprawl is a huge problem.

You don't understand do you? Retard

I still remember the "acid rain" lies. Funny how that shit just disappeared.....

The ozone hole and acid rain problems were real and were solved through a global effort to eliminate CFCs and by tightening regulations on sulfur content for coal and diesels/heating oils.
In the developed world SO2 emissions have plummeted since the 1990s.

Also a study from NASA came out a while back and if I remember right it seems the ozone hole is actually recovering faster than anticipated.

No I really don't fucking understand what you want
>Wahhhh I need to own a car
>But I won't move to a city where things are closer together
>Because society wants me to own a car
>Le wahhhhh
What the fuck are you trying to fucking say you fucking leaf faggot?

>the MAP community is treated just like the LGBT+ community was in the past
Really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: electric pence1.jpg (480x360, 70K)

simontaineously, yes

Do they like roll a dice or something on that number?
It's always different.

This. Distance and nature of weaponry in space makes monopoly or hegemoney impossible.

I can't tell if you're trolling or just plain retarded

You are also not taking into account when those predictions were made humans had a robust space program, nazis were creating bleeding edge tech for both halves of the world and microwaves and microprocessors were finally available for mass consumption.

Its almost like they couldn't have predicted the only thing boomers were going to invent were hippies, AIDS, and post modern feminism.

>We're too dumb as a collective to fix this.
No, non-Whites are too much of a drain on society for us to fix this. The cities were ruined by non-Whites.

Climate change is bullshit and is used as a distraction from real problems.

Attached: desmond31.webm (853x480, 2.9M)

>the hole in the ozone
almost like that shit was fixed, crazy stuff

what kind of bullshit are you spouting?

Do you retards even know how the scientists explain climate change?

why do you people lie like kikes?

>nazis were creating bleeding edge tech for both halves of the world
ayyy lmao

Typical inability to fix your own problems

>we only have a few years left before catastophy
*shifts date of 1 degree celsius change back another 5 years every 3 years*
>sersiously guys look how bad it's going to be
*changes confidence interval from 80% to 60% for a speculated effect of 1-degree change*
>you have to let us tax your carbon goy, it's for your own good to make us incredibly wealthy

it's all so tiresome

Attached: Image 2018-12-29 at 8.25.26 AM.png (697x905, 679K)

>Gore said Florida would be underwater by now
>it isnt
>young people aren't old enough to remember the previous climate alarmists' lies
>buy the new lies just as eagerly as the old generation bought the old lies
It's all so tiresome

Al Gore said we only had 10 years 15 years ago. Environmentalists said we only had 20 years in the 1980s. Now, we have 12 years...make up your mind on the dooms day scenario retarded climate change pushers.

Attached: Image 2018-12-29 at 8.18.21 AM.png (564x938, 628K)

We were "literally" staring at the end of time as we know it when I was a kid, we hit the "point of no return" when I was a young adult, now we have another 12 years? fuck off.

As weird as it is one of the hallmark achievements of W was beating the shit out of CFCs and fixing the ozone layer in literally a quarter of the time it wouldve taken as originally predicted. If he didnt have a bunch of chickenhawk jews starting wars in Arabia he wouldve been remembered as a very unusual environmental president that was friendly to business as well.

>why do you people lie like kikes?

>a bloo bloo bloo me cumt undersand ratios, so you dumberer

It was on the front page of the New York Times. You can google it and read the article.

If they actually believed the shit they're peddling they'd advocate for glassing the entire 3rd world.
But as always these commie-faggots are all mouth and no fury.

Have been listening to this fear mongering since I was 7 years old.

t.30 year old boomer

Attached: 1524543067461.jpg (750x712, 97K)

>We have 12 years
>Until a climate change of billions of years.

One of these things is not like the other.

Attached: cc1.png (659x890, 305K)

Attached: cc2.png (620x930, 620K)

CFC's, especially the harmful one's like r-12 are still in use in the 3rd world, at a usage rate greater than any year in the West.
Congrats on buying the fake explanation that obviously isn't true if you spend even a moment looking into it.