Long Hair As A Right-Wing Trademark

Why don't we reframe medium lenght Hair to be a right wing hate symbol? It looks aesthetic (if groomed), and it can look highly aesthetic, adventurous and noble.

If we reframed a fucking cartoon frog, we can do this

Attached: Aragorn_profile.jpg (500x750, 82K)

kill yourself (((faggot))).

long hair is based and redpilled

Attached: stormheit.jpg (1200x797, 635K)

Why do you obsess over male looks ? This is the 15th thread you make about ir and you also made countless posts about male looks.
Are you a fucking homosexual ?

Agreed! Pic related is me

Attached: e2db8a76d012c3b5171cbcd667640610--mullets-bad-hair.jpg (236x314, 11K)

i think most guys look better with short hair but if they actually respect and care for their hair and can pull it off they can look really good.

Okay I aprove it looks badass and elegant

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7iilrlS5T1r26rsi_540[1].jpg (500x338, 46K)

Short hair is for peasants long hair is for nobility. And yes i have a large penis

I just cut mine last July. If you're not buff / Chad size you're just going to look stupid like I did.

no.
You will look retarded

Attached: Neanderthal Reconstruction.png (496x672, 756K)

Interview with the vampire leo > all others

Unless you have chiseled facial features, then you just look like a dirty faggot.

Attached: index.jpg (293x172, 6K)

Nah mate you dont need many muscle to pull it off dont worry

Attached: 40908C5E00000578-4525140-This_way_The_model_pointed_the_way_to_the_surf_as_his_mate_looke-a-10_14952 (634x888, 110K)

No long hair is for faggots and communists. Even the guy in your pic thinks the democrats are too right wing for him and always votes for odd third party marxists.

Attached: 3uNKO.jpg (2094x2587, 698K)

if youre a fat faggot youre gonna look like a fat faggot no matter what

I want a smug clean cut nazi boy to bully me

If I had hair that long I'd just look like a girl (I've been there). How do I get it scraggly like that?

It looks good if you're attractive. It looks bad if you aren't. If you're ugly it'll only make you uglier

it always made me so happy when people said I looked like a girl
dont worry though when people see your face you can just laugh it off

Attached: 8290A6E1-7A29-4105-9D4C-DE9220AD1520.jpg (300x168, 9K)

you are literally a faggot

/thread

Only had that in youth was a metal fan, now in my 30s it turned brittle so it’s hard to maintain it.

Kek. Its leftist hippie trade mark but if you want to look like women go for it sissy faggots.

>Grow long hair down to my shoulders
>Based
>Get's too long
>Ponytail
>Not based
>Haircut
>"Wow user you look so young"

>Hair is growing back slower
>No longer feel like a spirit of the wind
It's over for me lads. I have this big bustass hairline right down the middle now because it got too long.

I look like I got hit by an axe if I part it sideways, luckily I can do the sweep over and my jaw is respectable.....the lesson here is keep it shoulder length.

Attached: 1522582323436.jpg (800x974, 144K)

Yeah, I`m letting my hair grow back to what it used to, because I`m terrified this may be my last chance before I start to bald

>I will finally experience chicks wanting to stroke my hair once again

its ok to be a sissy though and sissies have long pretty hair

>I`m terrified this may be my last chance before I start to bald

There was an episode of a cartoon way back called kids next door one of the kids gets his head shaved and it never grows back, that shit haunted me and when I finally grabbed my sack and hit the chair I ended up with this fucked up parting.
>I have fucking horns in the wind

Attached: 1525956492993.png (690x584, 480K)

why would you let a woman make you think you needed to cut your hair?
Did you not learn from Sampson?

its okay user. im sure its cute.

Attached: greenbook1.0.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

i have long hair and when i was in london some nigger hit on me cause he thought i was a girl until i turned around and he saw my face

>Greasy, unkempt hair
No. Short hair projects discipline and will

>fucked up parting

It can`t be that bad, but if it is just try to put it all on one side or use a ponytail.

Cut you hair faggot. Long hair is for teenagers and dirty hippies.

>Black men are overwhelmingly bald and short haired

>They are the pinnacle of discipline and will according to the canadian man

Way ahead of you op. Long hair is red pilled as fuck. Makes you feel like a viking

Attached: little_guy_5_longhair.jpg (409x650, 83K)

it happens

>tfw you recognize that blank look in his eyes from the mirror

Attached: 84A95399-ECE3-4098-9916-05F54162D510.gif (400x225, 2.07M)

>hey guise how about we continue to distill out politics into a series of fashion statements?
How about you fuck off and stop trying to wear "right wing" to get attention and project what ever virtues you've attributed to a fucking political opinion

go away. Wear whatever you want but stop judging others like this.

The thumbs up needs to be re purposed as a right wing symbol, just to reveal the authoritarian nature of progressives.

Any ideas of what it can symbolize?

Bring back the mullet.

No it was my on hubris, I shaved my beard decided I had a jaw and may look like a tranny under certain lights.
Imagine trunks from dbz as a ssj, but then make the gap sliiightly bigger, I sweep that shit and moose it daily.
>But in the cold cockles of my heart I see the future

Attached: 1525759888810.jpg (894x894, 293K)

>have long hair
>get into a fight
>someone pulls your hair and then kicks your ass

Not really a good idea and most girls do not like it

its okay user! Im sure it looks fine!! Worrying about it so much is unhealthy for you lol.

>some guy pulls your hair and then kicks your ass
That’s the idea

Agreed, long hair is based. A sign of virility, strength and health when properly maintained

It's not hard to maintain, condition 3-4 times a week and shampoo 1-2, get it trimmed every few months

That's too long

Street fighting is what niggers do, why are you fighting like a low IQ nigger ape. White men settle their differences with civility.

Attached: 3cdefc3b147ddd69ced993819a861706.jpg (640x640, 103K)

Somehow you saying that from the rest of your replies makes me feel worse.

Attached: 10568671312.gif (480x360, 839K)

>if groomed
There's your reason

Reminder that Viggo Mortensen is possibly the most left wing celebrity today.

if his beard were a little more groomed he would be perfect

>It's not hard to maintain, condition 3-4 times a week and shampoo 1-2
What? Are you really recommending shampooing your hair 1-2 times a week?
Your head is a fucking disgusting greaseball.

Im so sorry if I actually make you feel like that. i truly mean it and im sure that your hair looks better than you think it does, you’re just not used to it. Personally I think masculine guys look so much better with short hair. its hard to pull off long hair.

??????
you wash and condition more than that. Shampooing too often will do more harm than good and make your hair frizzy and stiff.

????
>wash and condition
You mean you just rinse your dirty, greasy hair with water and apply conditioner?
The actual fuck in the current year?

Fuck off last time I fell for a Jow Forums meme I spent all my clothes money on khakis and quit brushing my teeth.

ITT: Insecure faggots.

Short hair is the way.

I shampoo every other day. I find that to be the best for my hair. Shampooing twice a week is perfectly fine. If your hair is especially greasy and you need to shampoo every day that’s fine too. Do whats best for YOUR hair.

Yes, twice a week is the most you should ever shampoo. Your hair produces natural oils that protect your scalp and hair. When you shampoo too much you strip the oils away, and the scalp compensates by overproducing the oils. Which is why it will get greasy so fast when you're constantly shampooing it. When you don't shampoo as much the oils will even out and you won't get greasy.

Bitch I am a adorable, I dont need help with my looks I need help with the fact I look about fucking 12.

And for ignoring my sick fucking devil digits I curse you to be kicked in the sack one day.

Attached: 504868321.gif (540x304, 1.68M)

khakis and cargo shorts do look good on white guys though.
but yeah make sure you brushy brushy

So many people fail to do long hair the right way. If you don't know what you're doing, don't even bother.

Attached: kurt-Russell-wyatt-earp-tombstone.jpg (600x400, 72K)

2 times a week is totally OK for anyone, unless you're a faggot.

Trust me its not as bad as you think. I’m sure it looks fine!!!
id love it so much if a masculine guy was rough with me and manhandled me there or even kicked me

>Why don't we reframe medium lenght Hair to be a right wing hate symbol?
because it's feminine
Either that or you look like some grubby metal head edgelord
Also Corinthians 11:14 says men should have short hair
You think you look like Fabio but in reality you just look like a faggot

Oooooh revolver ocelot slick back, I think I can do that.

Do I need a suit for that? is this /fash/ ? are we fash now?
>My fashcut grew into a terrible beast of a thing when the sides and back are long but the top is failing

Attached: celledit.jpg (1007x813, 125K)

Stop being gay.

Attached: 0765226964.png (681x579, 378K)

no sorry

long hair doesn't work for everyone, you'll end up with a bunch of effeminate looking faggots

go 80s mullet

Lol i have this long epic hair. Black ladies give me compliments on it. Weird!

Glad I'm 6'3" so I don't have this problem.

You know being gay dosen't mean forgetting everything about being a man, equality and respect are paramount when it comes to communicating as men.

Hairlines is a sensitive fucking issue this isn't a joke! maybe you like bald men but we dont need a cheerleader we need a fucking discussion, show some respect to your damn peers queer.

Attached: 1523125236706.png (604x608, 5K)

Basically this. Yah wanna grow your hair out, do it faggot!
I'm growing my hair and beard out and I'm basically a Christian Nationalist.
Do you man.

Attached: download (4).jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

true, but only true nobles (high nobility, princes and kings) were allowed to wear long hair amongst the germanic tribes

so blue blood, or Jesus Christ, unlikely to be you

when I was in high school I had long hair and this black girl in my class was real nice to me too for some reason. I always wondered if she knew what a massive soft faggot I was and was nice to me b/c that, I was always afraid of that. she seemed surprised by how I hated to be touched. idk why im posting this your post just reminded me of it.

I was hit on by the few black chicks in high school and they always wanted to play with my hair. It wasn't unique to the black girls but, they were way more forward about it.

im not disrespecting you. I don’t like bald guys at all actually I just like short haired guys.
its always hard to get used to a drastic hair cut. im saying because of this its probably not as bad as it seems.

Any tips on maintaining medium length hair? (grooming, combing, touch ups every so often)

My hair grows really fast so I've always had the problem of getting to that sweet spot and then just getting it all cut off again.

You are disrespecting me by posting here.

Attached: 1525369286509.gif (400x296, 443K)

id say get it trimmed every 2 months.

Nice troll, OP.
Fucking shitlord.

im sorry if you feel that way but I cant change who i am

Ah! dont part in one direction too often! if you have curly hair dont try to straighten it too often.

>neither works, try to let your hair part in it's own way before it adapts

Attached: 1520519226116.jpg (530x500, 153K)

>my hair and beard
acceptable, approved in orthodox christianity

>hair no beard
doubtful

But what if YOU got a hair cut and started acting like a straight man in order to bend to Jow Forums's will

Attached: 1524426701391.png (698x640, 690K)

so same as muslims then?

>Long Hair As A Right-Wing Trademark
fug and me being right about to shave my head. ive got Trichotillomania so when it gets this long i start to sperg in public. i got to shut it down

Attached: marfan-syndrome-pectus-excavatum.jpg (1500x1000, 290K)

Civilized men shave once a day and cut their hair. Dense pilosity won’t hide your disgraceful face.

not gonna happen im kinda a girl now

Don't shampoo more than necessary.

Look like faggots who would be the victims of casual assault and battery if they were caught traipsing around the wrong neighborhood. If you want to take back your country street by street, you have to look the part. And that will involve reclaiming your masculinity

Can't tell if this is autism or shitposting.

not entirely, muslims tend to grow beard but no moustache (the inverse of pre-islamic pagan times where the walrus stache no beard was common - just like amongst pagan Celts btw)

I think that's part of a problem I have. I always sweep my hair back and to the side when it's short, short-medium. So when it gets to medium it still has that sweep and looks a little weird.

Having long hair is a sin.
It's like stepping on Jesus Christ's face according to the Bible.
Why would you want an entire movement to crap on Jesus, don't you know God will punish such groups?

>It's like stepping on Jesus Christ's face according to the Bible.
what? Christ himself had long hair and beard, so do Greek orthodox monks and priests

>It's like stepping on Jesus Christ's face according to the Bible
well that escalated

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I dont think thats true

Attached: 5EC7ED92-C3E4-4887-8422-E9DABFD63957.jpg (480x630, 87K)

We live in times of grace, not of law. Take Paul's word over the gospels at your own risk.