Mormonism

Is it true that Mormons are a bunch of beautiful, blonde virgins saving the white race? I'm 32 and it's time for me to settle down. Can I go poach a qt Mormon waifu from a Temple? I hear their birth rates are insane, and whenever I see a picture of a Mormon family, they're generally attractive, healthy looking, etc.
>pic related: average Mormon girl

Attached: woman.png (1088x982, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seF9D2uaoC4
youtu.be/LrBIm1zKhW4
ldsliving.com/Mormons-and-Masons-5-Fascinating-Connections/s/80329
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT0kYLeKgl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you want to belong to a space cult.

That is Aurora Mohn who is a Norwegian chick, not a M*rmon.

My friend is a mormon and he's out in Alaska trying to brainwash people to join the cause.

Fuck going to some inuit bumfuck tundra to convert some snow monkeys

>Only if you want to belong to a space cult.
I'll just lie
>That is Aurora Mohn who is a Norwegian chick, not a M*rmon.
they all look like that, though

Attached: women.jpg (960x960, 74K)

Was mormon for 17 years. Some girls are great, some freaky who were probably dittled by their loving fathers. Relative to the average American, from my experience, they are great. Although as a non member you will only attract the freaks

>Although as a non member you will only attract the freaks
I don't care as long as they're virgins, semi-attractive, and not fat basically

also perhaps I'll just become a member

redpill us on the magic underwear ex-mormanon

this
>Was mormon for 17 years.
why'd you leave?

What's your Temple name?

Don't Mormons deny the trinity? According to the bible and the church, that makes them heretics and one step towards anti-christ-dom. the anti-christ denies the Trinity

>Don't Mormons deny the trinity? According to the bible and the church, that makes them heretics and one step towards anti-christ-dom. the anti-christ denies the Trinity
Who cares? I'm only interested in real life. I can worry about my own spirituality—I don't need it prescribed to me by a bunch of morons who worship a dead kike on a stick and suck the toes of negro immigrants

Sorry to burst your bubble its not like the 80s relatively few mormons actually wait till marriage. singles wards are just where people hook up. The ones that wait till marrage get married at 21 and by 27 are divorced with 3 kids. The perception they all look like that is from the 80s as well before they expanded now the mormon church is more Hispanic than white. Though there are people from every ethnic background. in summery you wish you could have swiped an 80s mormon woman modern are just modern american women with a different religion.

Can I be a polygamist?

They believe a lot of weird heretical shit. Like God lives on a planet named Kolob.

The underware, or garments, carry freemason symbols and themselves act as a symbol. I performed a handful of baptisms for the dead within the local temple and you can only wear white clothing. So I had white undies, which are different from garments.

I'm willing to bet they're far better than the average population, and in areas where Mormons are most prevalent, the hispanic population is quite low

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

>They believe a lot of weird heretical shit. Like God lives on a planet named Kolob.
Based, I like Star Wars

>Mormonism
No thanks. If Mitt Romney is involved you know it is pure cancer.

Attached: 2372110973025.jpg (1600x1272, 572K)

>all of this unironic projection

None of this is true, I don't know a single divorced mormon. All my mormon friends say that there's a huge stigma against divorce. Also never seen a nonwhite mormon either, and I live in Utah, which is a big hub of mormon activity.

Honestly I was a brainwashed retard offended by the church using my tithing money to fight gay marriage in cali. Lots of personal reasons too but this was the catalyst, funny enough

Mormonism is currently being infected by Leftism. They openly are embracing #RefugeesWelcome and importing/feeding Somali Niggers.

If you want a patriarchal Christian faith your best bet are the Amish or Mennonites. They each have a fertility rate of like 6, so you'll have a ton of White kids in those groups.

There's White Mennonite enclaves all over the world, including a large one in Mexico.
youtube.com/watch?v=seF9D2uaoC4

I'll subvert from within. No more 'refugees'. I'll play the physical and spiritual hygiene angle. The magic underwear become magic boxer briefs.

>a
they don't deny the trinity they just have a different view on it. they believe there is each part of it but they are different individuals not the same one person. So I guess they are considered heretics by most christian religions but they are considered heretics by the Catholics and so on and so forth

Attached: its me you.jpg (331x448, 51K)

>your best bet are the Amish or Mennonites
They're all terribly inbred looking. I've never met a single one that was even 6/10.

They are world class preppers, that's for sure. THEY will survive.

youtu.be/LrBIm1zKhW4

Attached: hayzeus.jpg (1417x1417, 761K)

Harry Reid is a Mormon too

God the father, jesus the sun and the holy ghost make the trinity according to their teachings. I believe when you go higher up in their levels of teachings the story changes somewhat but the trinity appears consistent

Look into the FLDS

I've dated 2 mormons.

Definately not saving themselves for marriage.

But be careful, they'll always want to go back to Mormonism and they'll expect you to go with them. 10% tithe and all.

I terminated a 4 year relationship the literal moment she finally admitted she wanted me to become mormon.

I have no temple name. Only went to a specific section of the local temple to perform baptism for the dead

I'm just saying Mormonism is corrupted and a lost cause already.
If you get married to a Mormon woman today she'll likely divorce you. Their religion isn't patriarchal like it used to be.

Feminism is spread through technology easier, so these simple life styles away from technology are the only way currently to keep women in line submitting under the patriarchy.

>baptism for the dead
goddamn that sounds awesome

Attached: slow heavy metal music.jpg (960x960, 50K)

I agree but did learn in the church that white members are a minority globally. Lots in south¢ral america

Well, that's probably not going to work for me. I can feign being a Mormon and work to better the church, but I can't hide my iPhone for very long. I'm not going to walk around barefoot with a bunch of inbred roasties just because they're marginally more pure than some hot blondes on xanax. If it comes down to it, I'll take the slut.

you would be surprised huge number of Hispanics in Utah Idaho Nevada Arizona and California all have high Mormon populations

Bud I was a member up till last year ive lived in AZ, CA, and UT. Sure there is a stigma but the divorce rates in the mormon church are just as high as average in the US they just last a little longer because they try to make it work wich means more kids with the same person when there is the divorce.

test

>None of this is true, I don't know a single divorced mormon. All my mormon friends say that there's a huge stigma against divorce. Also never seen a nonwhite mormon either, and I live in Utah, which is a big hub of mormon activity.
Yeah, I simply assumed that he was a butthurt ex-Mormon, who always have massive chips on their shoulders because they know they're not going to planet Heaven with the other ascended beings

WHY DO SPICS RUIN EVERYTHING

based and redpilled testposter
>you would be surprised huge number of Hispanics in Utah Idaho Nevada Arizona and California all have high Mormon populations
Well, I assume I can simply avoid them

Attached: lulz.jpg (599x335, 36K)

Voting is a farce.

>SPICS RUIN EVERYTHING
How did they ruin this? Mormonism is anti degenerate. The more the merrier, I wish blacks would become Mormons instead of that sing along baptist crap

What if they're right lol

>I'll subvert from within. No more 'refugees'. I'll play the physical and spiritual hygiene angle.
On that note, I wonder if I can just start my own sect somehow, and go for 2-5% tithe instead

Attached: quote-i-ve-been-involved-in-a-number-of-cults-both-as-a-leader-and-a-follower-you-have-more-creed-br (850x400, 60K)

I forgot about that idiot.

Attached: 1813052362523.jpg (2048x1536, 464K)

>What if they're right lol
Even better? It's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.

I was taught that there is no hell, only 3 tiers of heaven. The lower is the terrestrial which is like earth but perfect except for the fact you will live on forever without god or jesus, the step up is telestial or something similar which is the same but with the occasional presence of jesus and the highest is the celestial with god and your entire family assuming you were married within the church and jesus and the holy ghost and all that. Never learned about the planets specifically, more like in the high realms you can create whatever you want

so Mormons believe that Christ had 2 forms? one human, one God. pretty heretic, you're supposed to accept that he was God, not in any shape human, but he died and was resurected. Pretty interesting to see just how many herecies there are based on different views and understandings of the Trinity, like, there are some people who believe that Jesus was born a man but through good deeds he was granted deity status and went to heaven, kind of like Talos in Skyrim

>The magic underwear become magic boxer briefs.
kek

Attached: 3232639640503.jpg (2000x1000, 570K)

"We" don't refer to god the father as christ, but his only begotten son Jesus

That sounds fine. Unlike a lot of people, I really don't mind the more fantastical aspect of some of these other religions—I just see it as analogous to some of the old Greek philosophical views on the world, and I see it as a vessel for something greater in the physical realm. The details of their ideas on spirituality are kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, and if anything, they provide a medium for redpilling, as I was suggesting here

This is a prime example of why many faggots should LURK FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE THEY POST.
You're just as delusional as the mormons you think you're going to subvert.
>I-I'm smarter than you dead kike worshippers, you all got fooled! *dibs fedora* *warms up hot pocket*
>Goes looking for a wife that is one of those people he thinks he's better than
>Thinks he's gonna change her
>Thinks he's gonna subvert the mormon church
>Thinks at 32 he's gonna accomplish this
>ASKS Jow Forums FOR RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE ADVICE
>doesn't realize he's fooled himself into thinking he's an intelligent person capable of raising kids and continuing the white race while holding conflicting views that will prevent him from being a good father
Has anyone ever read a thread where the OP ISNT a faggot?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (477x308, 161K)

It is a repacked masonic cult. In other words another form of Judaism for gentiles.

Attached: 1509496298149.png (1300x417, 732K)

unimaginably triggered but also blessed with digits by the lord himself, I'll take your post to heart and pray for your eternal soul, faggot

same is true for muslims, except mormons are much harder to find. if i haven't been able to get a gf when i'm 32, i'm gonna convert to islam and acquire a qt muslim gf. converting is meaningless anyway when you're an atheist, you just give your kids christmas presents at eid mubarak and you have to pretend you're mad when Israel accidentally some children when defending herself

Attached: image (1).jpg (980x653, 76K)

>marrying a brown woman
defeats the whole purpose dude

Shamefur

>I-I can refute this!
>I-I'm gonna regain control of my thread!

based

Cary, is that you?

I found Gordon B.Hinckley to be a most divinely inspired and genuinely lovely person. Monson seemed like a really spooky glow in the dark CIA monster. How's Mr. Burns working out? Has he released the hounds?

Attached: atruechristianmaster.jpg (640x413, 78K)

not really

Attached: 2YL7ULI.jpg (800x532, 73K)

Source? Not doubting you btw

a single example in a veritable sea of ugly, unintelligent mulattoes

Exactly

>Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, John Taylor, Wilford Woodruff, and Lorenzo Snow all were members of the fraternity. All joined while living with the Saints in Nauvoo.
ldsliving.com/Mormons-and-Masons-5-Fascinating-Connections/s/80329
Not the only source mind you just do some research on Smith and then compare the rituals in Mormonism to masonry. They are the same, or at least heavily influenced. It is painfully obvious

Attached: 1480455462313.jpg (720x400, 56K)

I loved hinklefish as I called him and monson strikes me as the type to consume babies. Lost touch with the church I don't know the current prophet

Nay m8

>I'm 32 and it's time for me to settle down. Can I go poach a qt Mormon waifu from a Temple?
Yes, but you won't get one of the good ones (18-24), you're going to get one of the weird, slightly creepy 30/40 something year old virgin girls who will marry an old convert out of sheer desperation.

Oh fug.

>a 32-year-old man is likely to get with a 40-year-old woman
I can tell you're young and not very experienced with women heh

Check out hidden temple session videos, they practice secret handshakes from behind a veil. Also garments have the compass and square on them and they wear those silly green aprons

What stake? Not trying to doxx, just wondering if we know each other. I was a kid in VV stake back in the mid-latitude 90s.

I left for the same reason, and now I would laugh at my teenage self for being so naive about the faggot question.

>they practice secret handshakes from behind a veil
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT0kYLeKgl0

begome ordotox

their birthrates are also high and you will actually get to heaven

Attached: a8740d49c759b175cd11fbbcb07f4bd7.jpg (300x450, 25K)

>begome ordotox
They seem nationality-oriented which makes them a bit more niche

>I'll just lie
confirmed kike POS or taqiyya sandnigger
dropped

No, and they don't shy away from miscegenation either. Seen it first hand.

t. triggered bottom feeder with moorish blood accusing someone of being a sandnigger

Attached: laughing bitches.jpg (640x573, 80K)

aaw, struck a nerve
so fucking easy

Attached: 1496941735642.jpg (393x395, 90K)

> Mormon girls

> "Virgins"

Not unless we define that term very broadly, from the stories I've heard.

Attached: momo-handshake1.jpg (1000x800, 116K)

I don't remember stake name, but out of mid Willamette valley oregon

>niggers turn a simple hand shake into complex song and dance number

Attached: 1517230814776.png (1024x1007, 165K)

when you reach the highest spend level the church has, they take you into a room in the temple and "show" you the invisible golden tablets and you literally have to pretend the emperor has clothes. it's scientology tier. people ignore the culty shit because it's a racially homogeneous alternative to the degeneracy all around us

Mormonism is a heretical cult and can only be exist in the clownworld that is the United States, these faggots would have all been hung by the rope if they tried this shit in 19th century Europe.

Pretty much nailed it.

>from the stories I've heard.
interesting, although less so than planet Kolob

I really just want 3 wives.

Hey Justin.

> when you reach the highest spend level the church has,
Can you elaborate on leveling up, by the way? How many levels are there by default, and how many experience points are required for each level?

checked and rekt

Attached: 1521426915976.jpg (750x1024, 68K)

Make no mistake, much blood was shed and far they fled along the way leaving many dead. They earned their respect and will continue to do so into the near future

the upper leadership is crowley tier evil. if a prophet or senior elder wants someone's wife they will disgrace and or have the husband killed. All those lds FBI and CIA agents are loyal first to the church

There is no need to insult Scientology by comparing it to this Mormonism hogwash. Unlike the fake tablets Hubbard produced hundred upon thousands of notes on every conceivable topic and a highly rich systemic worldview.
He even worked the Crucifixion of Christ into this worldview. You see Xenu used a Crucifixion image to trap the thetans in a game they could not escape, or some such. It has been a while since I looked into it all.
My point is Mormonism does not hold a candle to Scientology.

Attached: 1480454366065.jpg (1100x698, 118K)

On a side note, I just want to take a moment to publicly appreciate just how many people this thread seems to be triggering, and how varied their backgrounds are. It's got the trifecta:

- suggesting that at least some women are anything other than whores
- implied success; goal-oriented ideals
- disdain for incels

These are some of the only blasphemies possible on Jow Forums today

Attached: visited by a dog.jpg (1536x1536, 255K)

>if a prophet or senior elder wants someone's wife they will disgrace and or have the husband killed
That's interesting, do you have any documented cases of it happening? Or anything related