What do you think?

With all these gun regulations I've started noticing more and more people and also local police forces ignoring and even going against the laws their states or w=even the country has imposed on guns.
Is there a possibility that something like Ruby Ridge or Waco will happen again due to the increased stigma of defending your rights against the government?
I personally think its not only a possibility within the near future but a truth that will only manifest itself in the coming months and years.
But what do you guys at Jow Forums think?

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (959x841, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/issues/gun-group-3-percent-californians-assault-weapons-registered-latest-gun-law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course there will be, it's the intent and design of these laws

Most cops i know have the attitude of "if they want to ban guns, let the politicians that pass the law go door to door and try and take them, i'm not getting shot over something thats unconstitutional"

I happen to have a few cops in my family and they say the same but if they ever do try to force this on us prepare

Fire rises, 4d chess from your based president. Also some say that the brewing food stamp crisis is also another 4d chess move.

Attached: 4dchesss.jpg (591x555, 61K)

maybe

Funny how amerifats on Jow Forums think your cops care about you or would turn a blind eye. They enforce the law, not make it. Cops have low iqs for a reason in america. They just follow orders

Quite possible. More and more people are seriously considering saying fuck it and going innawoods. Might as well hook up in bands of like minded individuals.

Seeing how many cops refuse to follow unjust laws set for them your opinion is false.
Police officers are humans and have their own opinions some might enforce those laws or not depending on their own ideals

Especially the young ones. Older cops tend to avoid arresting people for redundant bullshit since they are better versed in hie yo get away with it. I'm seeing tons of young cops nowadays though.

Phone posting: the post

**how to

In my state(because police are state based not really federal and are different in every state), GA, our chiefs of police and sheriffs associations have issued formal statements that they will not enforce any form of gun bans or confiscations.

Day of rope soon r right guise.
Face it, any spirit left in Yankland is currently being slapped around by Jamal and Pablo.
Prepare your leaking anus

Attached: usanow.jpg (2400x1600, 615K)

it's all 5d flashlight redlight greenlight tag underwater chess

Honest question: why should people be allowed guns, but countries not allowed nuclear weapons?

>"One million gun owners refuse to obey ban"

More like
"One million BASED MOTHERFUCKERS refuse to obey BULLSHIT"

>But what do you guys at Jow Forums think?
i think bumpstocks are retarded, moreso than full retard being used on anything outside of full-fledged belt-fed crew-served machine guns
but i understand that retards love to be able to do retarded things like waste ammo down the range all day
and whule i think bumpstocks are a total meme, i don't like the precedent trump is setting by appeasement off the back of a psyop where no one died, no shots were fired, AND if they had been, that's not even the fire rate sound profile of bumpstock firing so trump is signal boosting the false flag psyops hoax of his enemies and this isn't the only case of trump playing along with their lies, which above all is what i care about and what disturbs me most

In basic training for Military and Police you are told to obey your leader so long as they stay constitutional, and that "I was just following orders" isn't an excuse. Obviously there will be some but most likely they'll be concerned with taking guns from shitty nigger/wigger areas high with crime. During Katrina the only gun confiscation that happened were some local cops from some ghetto town, the rest stood down. Stupid fucking memeflag kill yourself

Attached: MemeFlags.jpg (553x683, 116K)

your entire culture for generations has been the cum dumpster of every sand nigger and African in the world. they're colonizing you like you guys did them all those years ago...
and what? in a few generations the shitskins will destroy the white people in Britain and the English language will revert back to the backward savage tongue of the natives that invaded and boiled the frog all those years ago

There are more guns than there are people in the US

It's logistically impossible to disarm/remove all firearms in the US

There are simply too many. It would be a futile effort that would lead to pointless deaths.

because guns don't bring the end of all advanced civilization.
Nuclear weapons shouldn't exist anyway but what can you do

it's 999,999 more cunts that held and are holding true compared to your 1, whom your kikeserving countrymen then murdered and then hollywood kikes made posthumus movies about him that they raked in millions from and you cunts do nothing
>a*stralians
>white

We are still 80%+ native and even that is super concentrated to the south.
56% and counting...better get your war face ready

>checks flag
Yep your a fat yank aren't ya, you cheeky little monkey

the fomorians...

It doesn't matter, that was never the angle of any gun ban. The government seizing your guns is a wet dream of people who don't feel like they have power. The angle that matters is that if you use your guns for self defense and it turns out that you have an illegal mod, then that makes the self defense case illegitimate and you go to prison for murder. You can own all the illegal mods and guns you want, but you're gonna have to keep them hidden in a basement for the next 40 years, because they're no good for self defense, hunting, carrying, or taking them to a shooting range; it will be a very expensive collection of big paperweights.

>all advanced civilization
What?

if only you guarded your children's foreskins so well

Buy binary triggers now while you still can.

what is a fomorian

No reasonable person cares about bump stocks, those that do can't group properly as is so they throw bullets downrange hoping to hit something close to the target. That or they're to bitch to vie for their machine gun rights back in the first place. Personally I think enforcing the ban is pretty stupid, unless a person is caught red-handed you'd never know they had one anyways. That said, just stop selling them, the problem will solve itself with time and breakdowns in the product.

Attached: 1539048864004.png (943x720, 591K)

hahaha

Attached: 9876986.jpg (800x1096, 126K)

Not in Alaska turbofaggot. We have laws on the books against infringements. And the beautiful thing is we don't even need a lawyer. We just hold up the Constitution and say "shall not infringe" and do a double fingersnap then leave.

Attached: IMG_5661.jpg (765x605, 156K)

self defense is self defense el-carlos you can ad a extra illegal grip all you want but if some guy comes into your home tries to kill you or your family i think the government would side with you not with the murder

Western Civilization (whats left of it)
there's other types of civilizations that aren't as advanced as we are.

i wish we could

God damn, Alaska is based.

I'm saying how could a nuke destroy literally all western civilization? It took two to (temporarily) take out puny Japan.

The problem isn't with the product their banning is the president their setting.
If they ban this and no one cares then they'll ban that and so on. if we let them think they can get away with it now they'll keep prying

>self defense is self defense
Exactly, which the law recognizes as a set of components that need to be met, one of which is the legality of the weapon.
>you can ad a extra illegal grip all you want but if some guy comes into your home tries to kill you or your family i think the government would side with you not with the murder
The government doesn't have to side with anyone. A criminal can kill another criminal; it happens all the time.

Attached: 6494473083022.gif (500x375, 249K)

that is fucking amazing we need more Alaskans here in the mainland

>Your self defense is unlawful because you had a stock that went all the way up
Mexican intellectual

Attached: 1537087699087.jpg (882x731, 85K)

I know cops and they all have the attitude of not getting fired for refusing to follow orders.

>That said, just stop selling them, the problem will solve itself with time and breakdowns in the product.
Anyone with a mill and lathe can build a gun. It's not rocket surgery and you're not going to stuff a genie back in the bottle after it's been loose for 1000 years.

>It would tell citizens that they had more power than the feds
The Huffpo thinks non-citizen illegal aliens should have more power than the feds.

>The Huffpo thinks
check your facts buddy

Wrong. They follow quotas, yes, but thugs aren't the norm - most joined the force out of a sense of duty and justice. Do you think they'd do something like that unless they were really retarded and misguided? No.

Thanks for that pic user

Kill the governor first.

Attached: 1535985295995.gif (256x192, 1.65M)

That makes absolute no fucking sense at all you complete autist.
If a terrorist kills a shop lifter do you think the government is just gonna shrug their shoulders and say "well he was a shoplifter what can you do?"
I mean if the police force has already said they will not enforce the law why would the police then suddenly start enforcing it after a home invasion where someone was defending themselves against a intruder with a illegal dumbstruck or grip?
i'm sure its probably happened before but its definitely not the standard

gubmint picks and chooses who it wants to support or kill, do you really think they have a sense of honor?
>t. blind mutt

Fair enough but reveal flag

Literally the opposite
Drug laws are barely enforced
Speeding is barely a crime
Etc etc. Police may be stupid but they know what is and isn't a good idea

Binary triggers will be incredibly hard to ban without redefining what a semi-automatic weapon is. The current definition is concerned with the trigger pull, but makes no mention of the trigger release.

Adding something to your rifle does not give your right to self defense away
self defense is not like a warranty to a car like if you add anything to the original product (the gun) your right is completely forfeited
The police force would have to be under some set of democratic logic to even come up with that verdict

>Police officers are humans
kek

sneks gonna snek

Attached: 1540681850481.jpg (800x516, 63K)

next thing we deed to do is allow us to buy arty

And of course Trump has only increased gun control through rewriting what classifies as a "machine gun." Also, if anybody believes this will simply stop at bump stocks, you're delusional. It can and will be used in the future (by Trump or a future president yet to be determined) to ban other accessories as well.
>only MACHINE GUNS have 30 round mags!
>only MACHINE GUNS have detachable mags!
>only MACHINE GUNS have pistol grips!
>only MACHINE GUNS have red dot sights!
Only a blind fool would fail to see where this will eventually lead.

Fucking based Alaska

Are you literally retarded? The bump stock is now considered a machine gun. Binary triggers are far closer to the actual definition, the left just hasn’t figured it out yet.

Attached: 48E6FB1E-7341-4B6B-9E0A-AAAE044591F7.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

Fun times ahead bois

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-172400_Chrome.jpg (1439x2086, 1.03M)

>when blue states dont enforce federal laws and actively disobey the government
>huffpost: "yeah! 10th amendment! Fuck Drumph!"
Vs.
>Alaska says fuck you, gun rights forever
>huffpost: "National Disgrace! REEEEEEE!"

Attached: 1545868734604.jpg (540x778, 371K)

It doesn't set a precedent, the precedent was set almost half a century earlier and you guys keep grabbing what's left of your nuts to act like you're sticking it to the man in Washington DC. Either work to bring back what you lost and quit pining for crumbs or prepare your anus to be fucked some more, bump stocks are a nothingburger.

Attached: 1516855721157.jpg (720x540, 54K)

Here is what the democrats need to fracture the republican base on guns: They need some leftist sheriff (a Broward county Scott Israel type) to go searching high and low for some FUD who refuses to give up his bump stock. When the guy shoots at the cops and they eventually kill him, this will be given non-stop coverage as THEY KNOW that Trump will double and triple down on his bump-stock ban via twitter, in an attempt to justify its righteousness. If he does hit, it will completely fracture the gun rights republican base for 2020.

Attached: pep.jpg (429x400, 36K)

>Seeing how many cops refuse to follow unjust laws set for them your opinion is false.
No knock raids are already happening. Not long ago a man got shot by police after they performed a "welfare check" at his home.

It seems all we get is more californians.

the Totalitaris dictate of the US is going to slowly creep in. They can wait for the gun lovers to die out. They will get rid of guns deocraticaly. you will sell your guns to feed your familly. They will displace you off your land.

you won't act until it is too late.

america is way too divided based on race, gender, politics... best thing is to have a Civil War now, and get it over with.

Then those police officers should be fired and arrested for breaking and entering

If a civil war happens here, we'll nuke China multiple times as a warning to everyone else. Remember that.

>we'll nuke China multiple times as a warning to everyone else.
top kek

we'd win but it'd be the most destructive war on the North American contentment
millions would die but if we could possibly fix the problems then its necessary

china has nukes too btw

No prob fren

Attached: MemeFlaggers.gif (410x276, 2.74M)

It would be fun to watch them attempt to deliver them. Meanwhile, they'd lose their entire coastline and ports.

Another libtard rekt

Attached: BenShapiroDriveFactTruck.png (866x614, 297K)

Most, if not all, cops are also private gun owners. Are they going to send them to forcibly take their own guns away?

>High capacity ammo clips
"Nuke California 100 times using nothing but these sick dope lunar rhymes"

Attached: MoonmanDeclaresWar.png (806x1136, 436K)

It’s going to take a whole lot more than a suit & tie telling you that you must turn in guns/gun accessories in America. ESPECIALLY in the south, good luck. You’ll need to come to their doorstep and find it with a warrant.
We all know the left doesn’t fight their own battles, and the majority of those they look to for enforcing these unconstitutional laws will not put their life on the line. This isn’t gonna be nearly as easy as they think.

Shall

Attached: 103EA836-6563-40BF-B725-1D269AA5C3C3.gif (579x422, 468K)

kek

Get fired or get shot? They can pick.

Even califags didn't comply.

freebeacon.com/issues/gun-group-3-percent-californians-assault-weapons-registered-latest-gun-law/

>tfw California III%s are a little confused.

Attached: 1546029029358.gif (200x180, 868K)

they would have to turn on their family and friends too who are mostly non-leo. People always win because eventually military stands with people since all of them have mothers/fathers/brothers/sisters/kids who at that point are part of the system they are told to destroy.

You mean that bump-stock thing? I'm surprised that many people even own something so niche and pointless. Unless it's just a gimmick where people just signed up or said they will resist it.

"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
>"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 568AB77A63824ED7B84204AA4FB43E1B.png (1348x470, 57K)

what about stupid plastic teeth or halloween masks or half the fucking trinkets you have in your house? Do you really need it or is it all for the luls?

Getting fired 14 years into your pension at the age of 40 with no skills or experience outside of law enforcement isn't a choice most guys will make. Unless you believe that the majority of the cops in a given precinct are going to have a meeting in the locker room and collectively say "we are not going to do this" to the captain, they will carry out any orders given.

what would danny coulson do?

I don't own many trinkets, let alone any that don't really serve a point.

His name was Gary Willis

Attached: dcnv8a78e433aa6f2cf4b97a774146a4cced763.jpg (550x360, 61K)

> Unless you believe that the majority of the cops in a given precinct are going to have a meeting in the locker room and collectively say "we are not going to do this" to the captain

this is happening as we speak across the country, one way or the other

only exception is MD, but MD is a fucking mess on the low - most of all the tribal/state government is consumed by deep state cronies

and how would you know that? I've seen news articles from sleepy little towns with 200 population. When it's Miami or LA, then there might be something.

if at risk of loosing their paychecks or just "doing their jobs" trust me they will

>Four ATF agents and six Branch Davidians killed in initial raid. A 51-day siege ensued, ending with an FBI assault during which the compound burned down, killing 76 people inside including David Koresh. Eleven people who left the compound were arrested.

Reminder to have ambush forces ready to flank feds. You, too, can own (repossess) tanks and artillery by right of combat.

Attached: 1539804782843.gif (400x204, 44K)

Cult members with religious rationale are not a random sample.

You voted for Clinton, huh?

>Getting fired 14 years into your pension at the age of 40 with no skills or experience outside of law enforcement isn't a choice most guys will make. Unless you believe that the majority of the cops in a given precinct are going to have a meeting in the locker room and collectively say "we are not going to do this" to the captain, they will carry out any orders given.
Getting their brains blown out over an unconstitutional law is an even worse choice.

File footage of the cold war