This is a photo I took from a legit mall store that sells shit targeted at kids

This is a photo I took from a legit mall store that sells shit targeted at kids.

Is it true that the symbol is registered as a pedo symbol in the US?

I think this is too much of a fucking coincidence and I want to look further into this store, but I need at least some official shit that would arouse the suspicion of a couple of normal fags.

Attached: IMG_20181230_171557.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghq6rCV9kvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

That's pretty sketchy

Attached: 1488404727233.jpg (337x372, 17K)

For those that are not aware, I've seen this symbol, and a similiar one of a heart inside a heart, described as listed in some databases of the US as being used by pedophiles to identify other pedophiles.

It's the fact that it's right there on a kids store that makes this all that much worse.

Attached: SY.jpg (290x235, 22K)

Uh oh:

You're on to something user.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Bump because OP found a pedo HQ

Attached: 539E2868-F8C1-4552-97E8-05E71FCD9811.gif (900x500, 283K)

It's legit plastered on some advertisement of theirs.
I found out they also organise events, again all targeted at kids.

Attached: 545564_379234208777481_740627442_n.jpg (960x353, 109K)

Someone should report this to the FBI.

I've already looked into this place, a literal nothingburger. Anyone else sleepy?

He’s not from the US you fucking idiot the FBI isn’t going to fix this, they’re internal not external
Legit report this to law enforcement agencies, that’s a documented pedophilia symbol, it’s kinda hard to pretend it isn’t there when it’s literally documented

Attached: 1526220583651.png (728x942, 490K)

Apply for job, meet owner, castrate

Attached: vgf111ohg -- 1238 -- duv111jxj'.jpg (4121x2351, 1.25M)

Step 1: walk into store chat knowingly with management
Step 2: infiltrate pedo group as high as possible without doing anything to harm kids
Step 3: murder everyone involved
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit as your community is now safer

Thanks, this is what I remembered.

Are you new here... 17 intel agencies monitor this board, it's server is owned by the NSA... if you've been playing along you would know this is a containment board which runs social experiments... lurk moar faggit

I'm now trying to find out more about the event organisers.

Seems they also do summercamps and babysitting. I'll try to have a look at the people involved.

checked

Yeah the FBI guys...tell the FBI that people are on to them... All govt agencies are in on this shit.

>summer camps and babysitting
>Pedo symbolism
Bro, that's sketchy as hell. Document EVERYTHING. Share your experiences here as you look into it. Good luck.

YA THINK YER HOT SHIT

Where is this bro?

DON'TCHA

Nvm googled them. Im in the Aveiro area. Gonna check out what people say about their events.

thank you Jow Forums

Attached: mfw.jpg (600x656, 27K)

they're probably raping kids at camp

Wtf isnt this in aveiro???

Their shop is in "Aveiro Center", Aveiro.

Their event organiser/babysitting/summer camp activities HQ is in praia da Barra.

I will try.
Is this too early to do a stakeout? Their HQ is relatively close and I have another friend that lives in their area and he's an eightchanner.

bump i guess. pretty dead on
fuckbook . com/Trakinascenter1/

Attached: download (11).jpg (240x200, 14K)

Schizophrenia thread, go back to /x/ please.

Attached: 1x-1-1.jpg (3000x2000, 855K)

Get a picture and the name of every employees

If this is a thing, it's pretty damn smart of them.

They have a shit store in a mall with the big ass symbol on the front, but the business that deals and has more close contact with kids is way out in the suburbs.

There's no actual fucking "camp". They just babysit the kids, and they never leave the suburb around their building.

ask if they have used costumes around 5 years

I'm trying to get a name of the owner/manager. It's a pretty small time deal, from the outside, so I assume any shit that happens is the guys at the top.

They are the ones who for some fucking reason chose this particular symbol for this particular trade.

Huge if true. We must organize and investigate

The thing I'm trying to look at atm is the name of the owner.
If I can get it, I can try to find him on social media.
If he's a pedo and this dumb to post pedo symbology on the front of his store, then he's dumb enough to do it on social media as well maybe.

please be careful user

If its a registered company it has a vat number
Just checked and the brand tho and it is not registered

BUMP

Attached: JamesAlefantisComet.png (361x357, 151K)

Archive everything

Yeah, there is no pedo symbol registry. Go back to watching cartoons.

Didn’t know the American flag could be used as a (((memeflag)))

What an odd dsign to choose

I don't think a stakeout is a great idea yet. I would start with looking into who owns and controls the company.

Yes, it is listed on official FBI docs.

It means that either the pedos who created it are into the pedo biz.

Or the people running the shop are pedo-enablers.

The symbol is seen by pedos on drugs who need to buttfuck little white boys, they run into the shop and the enablers provide them with the victim, ready to be anally raped into the service room.

May I ask if you have seen the toilet? Is it big? has some door allegedly locked there? I sense the pedo runs into the toilet with the kid - ready to be anally raped - while the enablers open the door electronically and provide the jewish-masonic pedo a safe place to buttfuck the victim.

Millions have been affected. Stop the pedos, stop the jews, stop the masons NOW

Attached: Symbols.jpg (1024x1325, 165K)

>Muh 17 agencies
Because the treasury department gets so much great intel from a denisovan spirit quest forum

Its literally an FBI confirmed symbol, idiot.

animeventos and trakinas store / trakinas center?

> I would start with looking into who owns and controls the company.
Trying to. Shouldn't be hard, but online no results so far.

AnimeventosOrganizacaoDeEventos

Attached: 461824_379234208777481_740627442_o.jpg (1462x538, 197K)

((())) See inlay card for details:

nothing to see here, just a coincidence, move along

Attached: (0).jpg (1080x1222, 149K)

Found the owner and it seems to be a coincidence

dox the store to release autism.

I think tomorrow I'll visit a bar close by their mainbuilding, just to have a feel of the place.
Maybe it will give me some ideas on how to know the names of the people in charge because my online research is giving me nothing.

How come?

7K = 7/11, nice Masonic marker for Masons to see.

fbifag here. we know who you are, cunts. your corresponding bitch asses will
be busted.

Attached: IMG_8137.gif (300x184, 198K)

bumping actual interesting thread

Attached: electroluxelectricoven-4.jpg (830x467, 52K)

I would rather not explain how i found the names of the owners here.

It's fine, i found at least one. Looking through him now.

>wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
print out that page, go to that store with someone filming from outside and talk to the owner/manager and put them on the spot, see their reaction then go to local authorities and press on

Is that "trains inside" or something?

>hurrr some ballons is da masons!
Are you schizophrenic?

No, that's not a good idea. You do more harm than good, like that dumb ass who attacked Comet Ping Pong.

Attached: Mi-pobre-900x540[1].png (900x540, 733K)

>print out that page, go to that store with someone filming from outside and talk to the owner/manager and put them on the spot
Nope. You better get names and other shit long before you show your face. You think Pedo's organized into a ring won't kill you?

Butterfly and cat symbolism
MK ultra shit going down too

you really believe someone attacked Ping Pong place? How did they get news cameras there so quick to record it and how did they put up Yellow tape around the area as they were arresting him? Don't they put the tape AFTER the event? Also, single shot and into a computer, really?

It‘s not the same symbol

Ok, seems at least one of the owners as a second "countryside" nearby.

Trying to get it's precise location atm.

>Portugal
MAYBE THEY THE PEDOS THAR TOOK MADDY

ooh thank god! EVERYONE, it's over! go home!

kek. It is odd how many are in one pic. I'm kind of guessing it's a coincidence, but come on

Can anyone translate the banner?

Again, it's this sort of unbridled conspiracy thinking that does more harm than good.

Up until the 2016 shooting, the internet was doing a pretty good job gathering evidence and putting all of the pieces together.

But as soon as the shooting happened, it all fell apart because the media (and the public), had to slingshot in the opposite direction, express sympathy. And as a result, any mention of pizzagate now not only mentions the shooting, but has to include the bullshit "disproved theory" line.

In a case such as Pizzagate, or any other cases where suspected child exploitation is happening, the best solution is still.... find the evidence, make all the connections, wrap it up in a boy, and give it to a detective at the LOCAL police department.

While it's impossible to have a high-ranking office in the federal police or even at the chief level of most local police departments, regular cops and regular detectives are surprisingly honest, and especially dogged when it comes to protecting children.

shut up, jew. we havin' a pedo hunt

Attached: NinjutsuTechniques.jpg (300x205, 15K)

>Try opening a store for kids
>Invest money
>Rent place
>We need a logo now!
>Shit, I'm not good with digital arts...
>How much for a professional logo??
>Way too much!
>Ask nephew who's at college
>He's good with the computer. Can install Windows and shit.
>Nephew is a lazy fuck
>Can't stand his uncle but does his best anyways
>Goes on Google
>Looks for images related with little boys
>Pedo logo shows up
>It's a nice and clean logo, uncle Antonio will love it and stop annoying me with this bullshit
>Prints logo, puts it up in the store
>Everyone's happy. Business goes slow, but everything's fine
>Then OP shows up with his phone taking pictures
>Posts them online
>Accuses the owner of pedophilia
>He doesn't even have a basement
Uncle Antonio, why you do this?

"short on money? turn your kids into cash" and some other stuff that doesn't translate well

>Butterfly and cat symbolism
What's the deal on these?

Except that low level infiltration requires raping a boy. To get to the top, you'd have to rape many boys you sick fuck.

>t. The toy store owner. Found you, ham-dodger.

MKUltra programming shit.

Interesting thread

Attached: 1545788917352.jpg (468x807, 74K)

What is a "Disposable"?
"descartáveis"??
They have a "Theme Park" called Travkinas Center? Or is that a rental business?

He doesn't have a basment, but has a second home in the middle of the woods not far from the building where he takes in kids for babysitting and his home.

pretty damn strange, you get a second home not 10 min away from the first one. and your kid business has a pedo symbol in it as well.
maybe I'm reading too much into things... But one of these days maybe I'll go to one of these homes, stand outside seeing what the guy is torrenting. No harm done, I get to see the waves.

They are going to take babies from their biological incubators at birth.

I honestly no longer believe in coincidences- theres always some sort of cosmic force that lines these thing up- symbolism is very powerful and there is a karmic force to the universe or equilibrium if karma is too eastern for you.
There will be justice for these demons and kikes and our symbols of good and justice will be plastered across the globe

that doesn't explain the butterflies

we are onto you, kid fucker. enjoy prison

Attached: glow.jpg (150x200, 27K)

>Oh it's mirrored!
>That changes everything!
Go get your shit kicked in at a MAP rights demonstration or something.

They have no park.
Their babysitting services and "summercamps" is you leaving your kid with them, they spend the day doing activities in the area around the mainbulding and inside the mainbuilding and that's it.

The owner however has a second home in the middle of the woods not 10 min away from where all of this is taking place. His family home is not far either, in the same suburb.

It's literally because MK's "monarch" program and the term "sex kitten." Just add LARPing, creativity, and paranoia, and here we are.

Probably a pedo front.

I went by pic related the other day and I saw the symbol they were using and it freaked me out.
When I looked inside I saw a bunch of sweaty people rolling around and mimicking sex
I’m planning on calling law enforcement on them soon but I’m worried about getting killed for it

Attached: 7D677E1A-DF96-420F-BDBD-A8F3B194F1C0.jpg (251x200, 10K)

What I just described happens a lot with normies. Specially boomers who don't know hot to use the internet and don't speak English. Not everyone knows what the symbol of pedophilia is. It's way more plausible than openly having it as your logo in a kid's store.

How long has he been open?
Missing children reports in the vicinity?
If, and this is still if, they likely wouldn't grab at the location, but probably would bilk the kids about their home/school, and grab them then.

The butterfly is the symbolism for metamorphosis and generational trauma (as in child sex abuse being passed genetically just as the monarch butterfly passes its memory genetically to find its breeding site)
The cat symbolises a sexual slave.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghq6rCV9kvc
Pretty good doc but is a bit politically naive; but then again anything of this sort mentioning jews would be banned from YT even though they were the prime psychologists of the era and conducted all this shit (and still do in hollywood)