Anyone has the video I can't fuckinf find it

Anyone has the video I can't fuckinf find it

Attached: Untitled.png (598x451, 540K)

it's on bestgore

theYNC has a copy I think and also if you go into >>gif and look in the archive for rekt threads, there must be either webms or links there

t. Swede

OW OW

is she the 1 in the video?

Don't watch it

Did I miss something?

what's happening to me why is it hard to breath and my neck has owie? omg he's cutting off my head OW OW OW

Attached: 1527303870388.gif (549x357, 246K)

just go to and find or start a rekt thread. they can get you all the beheading vid you want.

it's hard to tell. I think so yea

video of her decapitation by islamists.

Jesus Christ OP it's everywhere

Oh

she took it like a champ. i would be begging for my life

It's like pulling off a bandaid the smoother it goes the easier it is

You'd think with those teeth she'd be able to chomp her way out of any situation.

It's OK it was a white swiss man, the news said so.

is there an effort to remove it cause it got why pipo in it ?

ive seen quite some takedowns

/gif/ delivered. Here you go fellas

Attached: 1545269940016.webm (220x400, 2.87M)

That's the video I've seen but is it a smaller edited version of a longer video? There seems to be no context of how she came to be lying on the floor face down with underwear and bizarrely seeming to not really put up much of a fight. Just doesn't make any sense to me as it is unless there's something missing

She really just looked like a careless, Bohemian stoner type. Pretty disturbing this whole ordeal to have happened to her.

I read that they were raped beforehand

More deets on this?

stop posting it u fkin nuthugger

Interesting. Were they also drugged or drunk? For the life in me (pardon the pun kek) I can not fathom myself if I was in her situation not absolutely spazing the fuck out like a retard having a gran mal seizure if someone was trying to cut my head off...at the VERY LEAST just by involuntary reflex alone my hands would try to come up to protect my neck...you see her and her arms just kinda lazily flop around to the side...like wtf?

Is there a video of the rape? Asking for a friend.

I'm sure her parents will apologize to the Islamic population for the intolerance of some. Then proceed to invite like 4 of them to live in their house.

There is no second vid, there only was a slowed down version. And the girl being decapitated was first stabbed in the chest and was bleeding out. There's blood on her hand prior to the savage's act. What is funnier is that Mocros are now torturing those retards to prove to the world Marrakesh is safe since tourism is roughly 40% of their GDP. Another distasteful joke is that together with 20 other suspects, now some Spanish-Swiss guy (not white with blond hair and blue eyes I presume) is supposedly involved as well, spinning the narrative that white people are involved as well. And don't forget about the MSM's uninspired euphimisms for decapitation. "Neck wounds from a sharp object" Fucking lügenpresse should all hang from the lightpoles together with their globalist handlers.

Attached: angery.jpg (220x220, 10K)

Ahh okay that makes more sense. The video quality is so shitty (they ought to be convicted and tortured for filming on a cell phone vertically as its own separate crime against humanity) I did not notice that she had already been stabbed. Thanks for the info!

I think it's a combination of fear and adrenaline. When you're in a situtation like this your whole system shuts off. You can see this in animals that can sense they are about to be put down. They just freeze and don't react when they're dying... I should really stop going to gore threads

>swedish media wants to play is down and delets the video everywhere

Attached: 1543557123671.jpg (1024x856, 117K)

I haven't followed closely. What I want to know is were they violently abducted right from the start, or did they think they were getting some moroccan dick at first?

Good, let them show their true colours. Once it's on the internet, it's there forever anyway.

I hope they used her asshole before that or else that would be a huge waste

But user that would be racist if she resisted his culture

Fuck off agent Interpol

Should've voted SD, lmao.

shut the fuck up fagway

Not Swedish lmao.

Attached: 1532481558407.jpg (566x480, 54K)

Some people really just accept what's going on, like in the video where spics flayed a kid's entire chest, disemboweled him and cut out his heart. He was alive during the whole procedure and wasn't screaming or kicking around, it's almost as if he didn't actually feel pain, which I really doubt though.

with sound:

This dumb bitch looks like Varg.