What are we going to do about the white male / Latina race mixing here in the US...

What are we going to do about the white male / Latina race mixing here in the US? As a Hispanic Male I dislike seeing our people even further diluted by colonizer genes, and these dumb whores seek out the white man to give them babies like pic related, completely destroying our lineage

Attached: 1545965612017.jpg (558x718, 105K)

I would literally be the happiest man in the world if that was my wife and child, what a lucky guy

Based and nachopilled

That pic related is the nanny.

The US is doomed anyways, Mexishits or hispanics or whatever you call them (whites according to your psycho gubbermint) are breeding like rabbits.

i dont really care if they marry our women. all that does is accelerate our conquest since the kids will be brown. especially since white guys tend to end up with our most indio and ugly females.

don't look at me. I dated several Cubans that looked like her thinking they were white only to have to break up them when I found out they weren't pure white. I'm doing my part in rejecting them

this is true

What about white male black female mixing? I think black women are gorgeous

Attached: 1545947289091.jpg (736x817, 70K)

>think
You’re just fucking retarded. Just get random niggers pregnant and marry a Scandinavian

I can't let my children be without a father

You sound just like a butthurt Chinese. White guys get the best of every race. If you date down in race you can date up in looks.

Wrong, losing our Indio is precisely the problem. Indio should be with Indio. In the future it won't be white people who are bred out, it will be us they'll just have more brown hair.

beaners>niggers
latin women take care of their men and would literally die for them. i should have married a spanish hottie instead of a nagging white woman.

Based and dadpilled. Even when creating a mutant child, at least stick around and make the world have on less dadless child.

I'm happy I married a Chinese girl personally, she treats me like a god.

Asian and Latin wombs will save the white race.

LOL. Nice try you dumb spic mongrel, you rape babies try and act “machismo” despite being 5’4” and dressing like middle schoolers. White men and black men get the hottest latinas leaving the brown Aztec Indios for midgets like yourself. There is ZERO reason be around a spic if you’re a woman of any race. You get MasculinityCucked by blacks AND whites, you get IQcucked, HandsomenessCucked, and WealthCucked by whites, and if a girl wants some swarthy greasy dude she get get a 6’0” tall Southern European. Lmaooooo spics are legit dogshit compared to other races it’s no wonder latinas are mixing at such high rates and why a literal new race of people was created by a couple hundred Mediterranean men. You people are the most cucked on Earth.

Attached: E987AE72-5607-44E5-9C0F-6463ECAA26B7.jpg (3000x1680, 713K)

just go to some west african country to make bastards and wire them money and maybe visit them on occasion.

in theory yes but in practice no. if a white guy needs to date down in the first place he is either ugly/beta/poor/etc which means he cannot hook high tier females of any race.

most indios are R1b'd these days so whatever.

you’re a fuckin moron. nigger women are the scum of the earth

Best post by a memeflaggot I've seen in ages.

if i only knew 20 years ago what i know now id have done the same. i cant complain too much tho, my life is pretty comfy

Send latina pucci to Germany

Chads go for niggresses, insecure incels dream about asians.

Attached: Finalmente.png (270x344, 52K)

Who is this semen demon?

What does mexican milk taste like?

>colonizing!
ah shut up you lib.

BLEACHED

Not true
An average white male can get an average white woman, or an above average black/Hispanic/Asian.

Would impart a child on her and a cuck like OP while I marry a white girl/10

If you mix white/black you have a chance at white intellect and black physical endurance
If you mix white/yellow you get literally nothing

Like raw cow milk with a faint taste of corn and brown beans.

>not producing the next aryan race on the scene

Attached: 1543224211614.jpg (1350x900, 441K)

As a white man, sexy latinas are at the top of the mixing list.

They freak me out desu. It looks so unnatural.

how many times are you going to make the same fucking thread

fucking jannies do your unpaid job

Gallons of bleach and contacts. Gtfo

even with hair dye and colored contacts they still don't come close to a black haired girl jfl

>and if a girl wants some swarthy greasy dude she get get a 6’0” tall Southern European
my sides bros

What do you think people from Binland are?

Looks normal to me. Just a Euro-Asian blend. This is how Europeans used to look until they became mutted.

You don't say, you fucking mutt. Go watch your "white" race become a minority, you dumb fuck. Fucking stupid white roastie.

To each his own, I guess.

Space Elves

this is important how?

Sort your mutt brethren out. I can hear their screeching from over here. Fucking mongrels.

Attached: 15431534234.jpg (540x360, 48K)

I wish Latinas looked like the one in your picture. That girl is like 80+ percent white already.

An albino insect is still an insect

>Chad's want a race of entirely herpes laden thots
>incels want women that are submissive, traditional, and pure by modern standards
Rather be an incel tbqh

he cute posting was never supposed to reach this level, user.

Attached: 1579410154622.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Wow. Way to break it down, very degrading.

>wanting to marry a beer barrel ogre descendant from Mexico's worst
If you really want to do that, find yourself a tradgirl in Mexico. Just playing a losing game with these 2nd gen teen moms that don't assimilate, my man.

>i-insect
Unclench, you fucking fragile and insecure faggot.

Attached: f352a1acec316116aea79ba05b26ea226.jpg (1401x399, 131K)

>most indios are R1b'd these days so whatever.
big if true

Just strait up man, I have a better shot with hot latino women than I do with hot white girls.

It seems like tons of white girls are fucking Mexicans / burrito burners, way more than coal burners.

I have no idea why latino girls are into me, I find all dark people to be a bit gross but the short / big butt thing is just repulsive to me .. no offense, I hope you find white women as repulsive as well...

It doesn't even seem to be a major cultural taboo, so why are they doing it? I think you azetcs are just more sexually aggressive than white people.

Attached: 5230c259e5b7c451f57c5037fa235ec9418c868edec898a2433198d50c493b93.jpg (695x456, 78K)

>tfw you can't go back to sacrificing your fellow man to the sun god because hundreds of years ago a bunch of spaniards raped it out of your people

truly it is suffering.

Yeah incel puny wristed gracile bird boned men like yourself want alienoid Gooks who can barely even communicate in human languages to bring you Froot Loops while you watch your faggot ass cartoons. Meanwhile high test/high DHT black (like myself) and white men all want fertile, passionate, high sex drive women that let us fuck as many women as we want as long as we provide for her and her offspring. That’s why we choose latinas, whites, and especially high sex drive Nubian Goddesses that will bring their friends and sisters over for us to fuck.

No real man wants some asexual Gook woman that will raise pussy sons who get scolded for not getting an A+ on their calculus exam in the second grade.

Attached: 44F8B9ED-8825-4792-BA8A-CA3CA2F695E5.jpg (1198x1199, 1.1M)

woah woah woah hold on a sec there are people who are actually proud to be mutted up cactus monkeys?

ps. that woman obviously carries majority european dna.

Typical 16 year old boy. Going purely by looks. You have no idea who she is. She could be a galactic level whore who'd cheat on you daily, or a raging bitch who'd take complete control over your life.

>hrrrrrr she's hot, she be perfect!

Fucking kids.

Who do you work for?

This girl look 100% European, looks like someone from Eastern Europe or Italy too.
Nothing to do with the 1.4m tall mestizos you guys call "latina".

They'll be loyal Americans who hate their Mexican side.

I wonder if it could be possible that Latin America is so shit because of the general lack of R1a/I1/I2 & other less shit tier Euro lineages. Or maybe it's that all the royal beheader indio lineages got cucked out of existence by psychopathic conquistadors. Or maybe lineage isn't as much of a factor as regression to the mean. Either way, it's all pretty fucked apart to me guise.

Losing our indio genes will help improve Latin America. Castizo Futurism is the only way to save our families countries.

Could be a white lool.
Look at how she displays them tittys...

But she could be the other way round, you dumb fucking cunt. Why are mutts the biggest fucking losers on this site?

>l-losers
Okay, boomer. Now go fuck off to /ptg/ to worship orange man.

"castiza" apparently?

Attached: tenor.gif (244x172, 1.69M)

Pic related is what OP looks like, and believes he's the same race as that bitch. "Our women"...lmfao

Attached: 1.jpg (410x535, 31K)

She is clearly Castiza or whiter. And nobody ever fucking gave a source

man, mexico 2.0 is going to be great. not at all like the first mexico... haha... right? ...

>having a baby's ears pierced
degenerate/10

I think 3/4 of Hispanic men and women date within themselves.

>fragile and insecure
>says the mentally ill ethnomasochist who thinks destroying his ethnicity will save it

I'll unclench my hand from your throat once you're dead

this chick looks like someone I used to work with and would've banged had I not already been in a relationship. What's her name?

They are the best imo.
*ahem*

Attached: 1546202330751.png (331x10000, 160K)

Or a Castizo.

>Asian and Latin wombs will save the white race
Wot m8

That's a good thing. Also Spaniards didn't rape anyone. The first Mestizos were the result of female Indian translators doing it with Spanish Conquistadors.

and black wombs

Why don't you go back to your own country and start a family there?

Disgusting, you get the rope.

Soon, everyone will be Saxons.

Ibero-Saxons, Afro-Saxons, Indio-Saxons, Sino-Saxons, Amero-Saxons. The list goes on and on.

>being this agitated
You are a fragile bitch and the only hand around anyones throat is a niggers or spic in your shithole, you mutt. Lmaoing at your fate. You are a minority under the age of 10! Fucking 10! So when boomers die off and in 10 years time you won't even be a force, you fucking loser lmao!

I am for my Race but I am not afraid to admit that if East Asians master gene editing and create Euro-Asians like my pic earlier, that they have done well. Stay mad, you dying mutt.

kek

Attached: Laura+Birn+Alternative+View+63rd+Berlinale+OVj6idJUpYFl.jpg (405x594, 38K)

girl looks costa rican.

Can anyone confirm?

But... they are the ones colonising the white men.
Maybe you're just a manlet.

Beat me to it. Only idiots marry for looks

Attached: 1537232810804.jpg (800x800, 92K)

What does your mongrel zipper head baby have to do with the white race exactly?

Attached: chinksrgreat.jpg (400x508, 96K)

Pic related is every conservative white man's dream

Attached: 1546053631016.jpg (948x956, 179K)

Is this supposed to be attractive? They look like real dolls. Asian women will never be as attractive as white women, Asian people just have ugly facial features.

>What does your mongrel zipper head baby have to do with the white race exactly?
maybe he will make a new crow movie? white people love the crow

Attached: Brandon-Lee.jpg (810x515, 54K)

You ever smelled a coon cooch? You’ll turn gay for a week

That's no latin queen, that's some white bitch who represents practically nobody on earth, THIS is a latin queen, you can see her kind literally everywhere. THIS is what 99% of hispanic women look like

Attached: dreamersofgibs.jpg (480x600, 39K)

why are spic guys so disgusting and the girls so attractive (when they're young)?

>don't look at me. I dated several Cubans that looked like her thinking they were white only to have to break up them when I found out they weren't pure white. I'm doing my part in rejecting them
This is the saddest thing ever if true

Not true. Look at any pew demographic study done in the last 20 years. The wise latina population is flatlining worse than that of huwhite women. All that (((conditioning))) and free affirmative action makes them want to be stronk career cat ladies. It's only the squatemalans and other mudwomen coming fresh over the border that have the urge to shit out low IQ spawn after spawn.

TL; DR: Feminism in America is cancer for ALL women, especially the stupid ones.

maybe you are just salty

I have been seeing a lot of white male latina couples lately

Attached: 3C34E9D6-C6A5-4300-9312-2CA4E44A8DDB.gif (750x658, 141K)

>tfw no matter what ever happens here politically the most dysgenic thing possible will happen to the population

Attached: 1519774243612.png (485x443, 23K)

Hans....get the gas

Roastie detected.

There is plenty chinese so atleast we can perserve the mongoloid race

Lel

Attached: FD5FC030-764A-47DF-AB22-9F6994BB0BBF.png (585x480, 58K)

You guys are retarded if you don't take advantage of breeding with sexy Latin women. There are so little white women these days that finding one that isn't completely retarded is almost impossible. What's the next best thing? Mexican women and especially those who carry mostly Spanish blood. They still have their family and religious values unlike your retarded average white woman.