Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvzs-bMVZgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was real in their mind.

The classic Heeb Ho

>letting one of your family members get murdered without any struggle

Should have stood up.

actually kek'd

Attached: 1526776106718.png (1101x1917, 1.25M)

But wait, during operation Valkyrie when Hitler had an assassination attempt on his life by his own subordinates, those that were injured in the attack and left maimed to the point where they would be unable to walk away, visited by the Führer himself and commended them on their loyalty, turning them into national heroes?

Attached: 1wat.jpg (353x355, 21K)

underdated

Who cares?

indeed. good answer. in their (((imagination)))

Kek

I found this very practical.Why waste the ammo ya know.

Wouldn't you like to know? Farie! You666

yeah that never happened

Based!

jews are very trustworthy, i honestly don't understand why you would be skeptical of this

Better question; if that really happened, why didn't the rest of the family grow a pair of balls and throw the nazis after the old fellow? If there are four of you and two of them and you let them push you around you deserve it.
Feel free to apply that to what's happening right now.

Attached: (()).jpg (886x862, 169K)

German desire to remove jews never end. even now they're indirectly removing jews by importing Muslims.

>Why did the Nazis do this?

To hammer it home that they are the bad guys, as if all the other evil things they do in all the other movies wasn't enough.

Not real. I would have heard the chingy jingle of jew gold coins hitting the ground.

What movie is this?

I could see myself doing that to faggots in NYC with prolapsed anuses.

Jews were killing Germans

The pianist. Not that bad of a propaganda film. If you can look past the propoganda. I actually thought the ghetto wars were pretty based

Attached: 1529768859025.jpg (884x477, 185K)

It's not a movie, it's from a news reel.

Attached: eggpgmM.webm (636x360, 2.41M)

uhm..what the fuck is happening here...?

Somebody edited out the rope.

>there are people out there that literally actually unironically believe in this demonized propaganda tearjerker fantasy shit

Attached: 1538108596321.jpg (935x1024, 179K)

wtf

Where is this from?

The BENIS :DDD

#STAND UP TO NAZIS

Because the end of Israel is near

from The Pianist. A film made by confirmed child rapist Roman Polanski

>FUCK YOUR WHEELCHAIR

and nobody was even distressed right up until the threw him off the balcony. like did they think they were just helping him have a looksie at the sunset?

no dude fucking open of a history book, nazis hated wheelchairs and were super bigoted towards them. they viewed wheelchairs as a product of marxist corruption and needed to be destroyed. good thing the nazis didn't win and we still have wheelchairs. fucking nazis dude

Well if that was true and they hated wheelchairs so much why did the nazi's not ship wheelchairs to the camp's you have got to us your head dude just think about it.

pretty sure there was an auschwitz for wheelchairs

This is actual video of Justin Trudeau being thrown off the balcony from Canadian communists because he didn't pay for his white privilege license.

Attached: 1545965407507.jpg (1024x869, 169K)

I think your question should be:
"Why am I asking about what the Germans did in a Hebrewood movie?"

Well Germans were taught that they were gods and they could do whatever they wanted to 'inferior' humans, without consequence.
Most human morality is shaped by the fear of retaliation. That is why we are so cruel to animals - animals cannot fight back.
So when Nazis are the only humans, and everyone else is the animal, they feel they can do as they please, like 'blonde beasts.'

>not naming filename assisted suicide
You had 1 job user.

Wow, thanks for the insight Rabbi!

Everyone knows jews are cowards, give them a break (and a shekel!)

I wonder if pakistanis are taught the same thing, they sure act like it when they see white girls alone

God if only they did that ... how beautiful that video is. Seeing kikes die just warms my heart.

LMAO REKT

Of course they are! Look at all the articles about how the britain needs them.

Now you have to clean up the mess

>heterosexual
fucking solid

Most people weren't aware that the Nazis conducted many experiments after hearing kikes could fly. None of them actually did, the sneaky bastards, they kept the secret all to themselves and preferred death to sharing such knowledge!

Attached: 1489543027566.jpg (550x564, 63K)

>Goofy yell

DAAAAAAAAH HOO HOO HOO HOOOOEYYYYYYYY

Because they were a sociopathic group of bloodthirsty revisionists.

Lawn darts

By the looks of it, they were asking them a question and they didn't respond correctly.

>Why

youtube.com/watch?v=tvzs-bMVZgY

Attached: 1545990690174.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I hope you are right, lol

NS Germany was first country to pass laws against animal cruelty.

The Wehrmacht committed fewer war crimes than the army of any major power in ww2

The state of public education in the US smfh

Attached: 9317d14bcec1670569896ebdc29d27dc7a17beaa0fb7f33b0f17ee64f3a7cfb8.jpg (1845x1276, 1.83M)