Nordicism

How many of you are actually Nordicists? Do you think the ancient Greeks and Romans, Sumer to Egypt were also blonde and blue eyed nords?

I see Nordicist talking points get thrown around a lot here, that these ancient civilizations were ruined by racial mixing until they became brown shitholes

Attached: FDD4DD80-E7B7-4BAD-A7AF-94DC8DE744E6.jpg (267x354, 39K)

Bump

Attached: A537E8A3-ACAE-4FB0-B2BF-AF0C72BAD454.png (1033x731, 465K)

I think Nordicists are projecting the fall of their countries on superior countries like Greece or Italy.

I think there’s some truth to it though. Surely Greece and Italy were whiter in the past than now?

No they became whiter by time.

You have to go back.

No, DNA tests show that swarthy Basques/Sardinians are closest to the original stock of Europe.

>Nordicists
No. I get the point, Nordics look good. But if you're not completely crypto homo you will be able to see past muh looks and realize that smart people create societies.
t. a semi Nordic person

Yeah but they hardly have any indo-european blood, so are they really original “European”?

I wouldn't call it nordicism. But originally every true European (haplogroups l1, l2a, r1a, r1b) is descended from blonde haired, blue eyed Aryan people.

weebs trying to justify dating ugly gooks kek

>heavy Nordic influence facially
>natural blonde
>family from northern England
explain this.

That’s kinda like saying E3b/E-M215 came from niggers though, carriers of haplogroups go through founder effects

While the average Syrians and Egyptians were likely as they are today, their kings were certainly Aryan. Just as it was later in history, it was Aryans ruling over inferior colored subjects.

Rape.

true

Todays Greece for example, is populated with turks larping as greeks. But the original greeks were white nordic people.
You can clearly see this on every marble statue that exists. They all resemble white peoples facial characteristics and are typical white phenotypes.

Attached: European Whites Are Not From Africa.jpg (845x403, 109K)

no one thats white

Attached: 13w3.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

no, you dumb snownigger

Ancient Romans were the opposite of nordics if anything a mixture between nords and southerners

Nordics are the cannon fodder for superior Meds and Alpines

Attached: Hitler_and_Mussolini_June_1940.jpg (2752x2062, 988K)

I heard that basques originally came from north west africa (todays west sahara and morocco) and the canary islands.
But i don't know if that's right.
Allthough they said that the native canary island folks that died out long ago where also blue eyed whites and not dark haired.

>memeflagger shitposting
As usual

Mussolini is a weak beta faggot

Attached: DeadMussolini.jpg (632x810, 157K)

I cant name a single famous Norwegian outside of Magnus Carlsen

why dont you guys do anything?

They invented the cheese grater you ungrateful amerishart know your place

No if anything they were darker and used germanic peasants to bleach themselves with. S. Europeans share 85-100% DNA with the middle east. Being Roman was peak luxury since you could literally do all you want and one of the key components to greco-roman culture was beauty. So they did everything they can to beatify themselves with sex concubines and spread their bleached seed around.

Irony is that he looks 100% alpine...