OH NO NO NONONONO

OH NO NO NONONONO

Attached: Untitled.png (515x642, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/TheGalileeFlowers-TheCollectedEssays/galileeflowers_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CNN

Get back to me when Fox News is reporting it.

That’s good. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and we need to support them.

>inb4 edgy stormfag comment

Muslim sympathizers get off my board

TRUMP'S PULLOUT GAME IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH

"They speak even of genetically re-constructing the King Antichrist. The brilliant maverick,
Dr Avi Ben Abraham, seems to be the man behind the project. This unusual man recently re-
turned to Israel after some years in California, where he worked on a Star Trek-like Deep Freeze
project for very wealthy Jews. Loaded with money, Ben Abraham built a palace in Caesarea on
the seashore of Mediterranean, some fifty km north of Tel Aviv, and contacted the Italian ge-
netic expert, Dr Severino Antinori. Ben Abraham, who received his doctor of medicine degree at
the unheard of age of 18, hinted at his plans in an interview with Haaretz. A few days ago, his
project received some benign attention from The New York Daily News, the newspaper of
Mortimer Zuckerman, a Jewish supremacist billionaire and the head of Conference of Jewish
American Organisations. "

archive.org/stream/TheGalileeFlowers-TheCollectedEssays/galileeflowers_djvu.txt

I know, look at his kids.

Only a female poster could have this much dissonance in a single post.

((Lindsey Graham))

biggest neocon of 2018

KILL ALL JEWISH AND ISRAELI CHILDREN

>Slow the withdrawal
They are still being withdrawn.

why do we need to support a democracy in the middle east

Weird. Even the dumbest kid knows the difference between pausing and slowing.

Jesus is a lie and people like you need to wake up and start acting like real men.

>and we need to support them.
Why? What purpose do they serve us?

>Sources say
sage

>you need to support a terrorist rogue state who has committed terrorist atrocities against the U.S from its inception until today, because they call themselves a democracy

Attached: 1542655108406.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Thanks, Israel

Came here to post this.
Credible sources, please.

It's Lindsey Graham saying this not an anonymous source.

>cnn
Shill words
Saged

Fuck off kike. America has no obligation to "defend democracy". Fuckin sandniggers need to build your own functioning society without whitey saving your ass

Attached: 4L_ygX5rsrR.jpg (750x936, 858K)

fuck that Graham Cracker pedophilic transexual. If T rump does not pull out off the middle east we will vote democrat. We have had enough. It is time to kill all politicians and anyone that votes democrat, all jews , niggers, spics get the rope to.

Why even bother if you refuse to read the article?

Lindsey Graham is a war monger.
He could just as easily be saying this to try and convince Trump to stay in Syria.

Attached: cnndeerpepegif.gif (426x240, 3.24M)

Attached: feminism14.jpg (650x812, 381K)

>+100 shekels

CNN IS FAKE NEWS. we have our own cnn operation going in this country and trust me theyre fake aswell.

>Lindsey Graham says