Medgate part 8 - actually kieran with new evidence edition

>PhD in microaggressions

Attached: listening_post_2.png (515x942, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/contact/
hannity.com/contact/
rushlimbaugh.com/non-member-email/
drudgereport.com/
campusreform.org/TIP/
therebel.media/contactus
blazetv.com/page/faq
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000485774
infowars.com/contact/
therightstuff.biz/support/
lifesitenews.com/contact
rense.com/contact.html
m.soundcloud.com/user-381804527/microagressions-presented-by-amwa
m.soundcloud.com/user-381804527/asac
imgur.com/a/RUvKXNH
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
americanthinker.com/static/contact_information.html
redstate.com/contact/
citizentruth.org/contact-us/
westernjournal.com/contact-us/
oann.com/contactus/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/AmericanThinker
twitter.com/RedState
twitter.com/OANN
twitter.com/citizentruth_?lang=en
twitter.com/westjournalism?lang=en
twitter.com/lWillRedPillYou
twitter.com/DineshDSouza
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/LouDobbs
freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2018/12/indian-medical-student-kicked-out-of.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
youtube.com/watch?v=eek9GtSJHX8
youtu.be/eek9GtSJHX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: listening_post_1.png (529x529, 92K)

Attached: student_file_email_1.png (749x234, 101K)

Attached: student_file_email_2.png (746x136, 64K)

>PhD in microaggressions

No fucking way..

Attached: 74A8329F-6E91-433E-93DC-036020AE3884.jpg (640x633, 39K)

still, no one is picking this story up

Attached: contacts_tweet.png (585x692, 276K)

REPOSTING FROM LAST THREAD
Quick rundown of facts he keeps dodging so newcomers won't waste their time:
Pajeet voluntarily attends optional lecture on microaggressions
>Asks questions at the end while shaking and rambling, spergs out completely being borderline hostile
>Somehow manages to look even dumber and emotional than the vapid cunt presenting her pseudoscientific trash
>Literally storms out after
>Has emails sent to him by concerned faculty if he is ok
>BIG GAP OF MISSING FACTS
>Gets sent to student medical services for psych eval
>Refuses
>Is called before a hearing to discuss his behavior AFTER the microaggressions lecture
>Completely spergs out there too
>Starts the fucking hearing by taking a photo of the panel
>Demands proof that he received the email that is the reason for his being there
>Is outright hostile and rambling
>Gets 1 year "break"
>Even his lawyer recommends he get an independent psych eval to either clear or treat him
>Fires lawyer instead
>Goes full paranoid and spergs out to overmax mailing senators
>Posts EVERYTHING on here doxxing himself and a bunch of faculty
>Has been spamming here while slowly descending further into mania as his psychotic break worsens

You forgot the pasta
HERE are the websites to contact!!!!!!

dailystormer.name/contact/
hannity.com/contact/
rushlimbaugh.com/non-member-email/
drudgereport.com/ (contact email at bottom right corner)
campusreform.org/TIP/
therebel.media/contactus
blazetv.com/page/faq (email is in the page)
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000485774
infowars.com/contact/
therightstuff.biz/support/ (email is on the web page)
lifesitenews.com/contact (link for "Submit a News Tip" on that page)
rense.com/contact.html

If you don't know what to write, then just copy and paste the following and send it:

Indian medical student kicked out of college by racist white professors for questioning their SJW beliefs

Kieran Ravi Bhattacharya was a medical student at the University of Virginia and he has been kicked out after having questioned his white college professor's SJW beliefs.

Here is the audio of the lecture where he questioned his professor's SJW beliefs:

m.soundcloud.com/user-381804527/microagressions-presented-by-amwa

He speaks from 28:45 to 34:00

Here is the audio of the suspension hearing:

m.soundcloud.com/user-381804527/asac

Here is a picture of the people who were at the suspension hearing:

imgur.com/a/RUvKXNH

Notice how 14 out of the 16 people at that suspension hearing are white people. If this is not an act of racism against a sincere indian medical student, then I don't know what is. Look at their smug arrogant faces as they kick him out for DARING to question their SJW beliefs.

His twitter handle is kieranravib if you want to ask him questions or set up an interview with him

>most obvious attempt at shilling a quick rundown:the post

Attached: rubbeti rub xDDD.png (442x496, 231K)

1st for Pooiran being socially inept retard destroying his prospects of promising career over some nobody with PhD in Microagressions.

>most obvious attempt at associating this thread with alt-right: the post

you guys need new tactics

it's because you're legitimately mentally ill you fucking psycho.

What's missing/incorrect then you lying cunt?

I guess this is freedom of speech that Americans flaunt, I guess they're to retarded to understand that their is consequences from their speech

Attached: Capture du 2018-12-30 23-46-09.png (277x22, 9K)

there is also consequences for violating a student's right to freedom of speech and private conscience at a public university

You forgot the part where he said all the jew faculty should be gassed and all white people should be killed

Nigger, you've been shilling this insane shit on a level that's only rivaled by the Q larp AND using multiple devices so you can same fag with different IPs. Get on a livestream already, why are you so afraid?

Just gonna spell it out for everyone:
> Shills keep saying "it's not just about the microaggressions QA."
> The basis for this is a hesitant, half-ass mention of "interactions with other students and faculty" for which their only supporting example is indeed fallout from the microaggressions QA.
> This kind of bullshit complaint is almost certainly what the chair was referencing.

It's worth mentioning that the chair had no moral qualms about mischaracterizing an "order" as a "recommendation" even though according to their own hearing, questioning the order was proximate cause for suspension.

Attached: 1546138147943.jpg (2048x1536, 319K)

>the part where he said all the jew faculty should be gassed and all white people should be killed

that, if true, would be incredibly convenient for your cause

I have a PhD in Memology

Kill yourself toothpaste

Kieran here! The Jew faculty should be gassed and all white people should be killed.

livestream faggot

Actually we're all too busy jacking off to your sister on chaturbate. Sorry. :]

Obviously not, guy had to cry on Jow Forums instead of handling it themselves like a man and an adult

So the ginger in the vape shop and the pretend tranny in the shop - were they microaggressions too?

Attached: 1546046296994.jpg (750x937, 72K)

> had to cry on Jow Forums
see

Why do you think nobody is picking up the story?

don't ask questions that you already know the answer to

He didn't interrupt once.. instead they interrupted him and cut him off.

Kieren sounds B A S E D

would show bob /10

Keep up the great work! Don't let them entrap you!!1

No I'm the real Kieren you stupid paki. Speaking of which the pakistanis are inferior due to centuries of inbreeding. More information here youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4

OP, kieran here; i'm gonna take a nap. I've been having bad headaches recently and have lost ~30 pounds throughout this whole experience

I don't already know why you think nobody is picking the story up

It's basically a form letter. A figure of speech. The whole thing translates to
> I don't like this guy and I'm a woman so do something

A PhD in microaggressions is about as credible as a PhD in witch doctry

Witch doctry honest to god seems more valid to me.

You should seriously consider killing yourself.

Attached: virgin hapa vs chad dean desmore.png (2518x1024, 473K)

>t. dean of medicine at uva

thanks for the recommendation; or is it a recommendation? let me check the e-mails and cross examine that

>mischaracterizing an "order" as a "recommendation"
This is why you should have let them talk instead of steamrolling them with autistic rambling. Never stand in the way of an opponent handing your the rope to hang them with. Always give them freedom to talk and then control your autism and systematically dismantle their argument. Be sure to pick your battles though. Not every hill is worth dying on.

You are welcome. You might want to consider shooting up UVA too, since you are some mentally unstable beta faggot that can't handle his problems like an adult.

>projection: the post

I could have done anything in there. I could have groveled until The SJW Lord lifted me up to SJW heaven in a ray of rainbow light. I could have stood on the table, pulled my pants down and taken a massive shit while shrieking "white power" and giving everyone the finger.

The response and the characterization of my behavior -- from faculty, crybully students, and shills -- would be exactly the same in any case.

I am not surprised that this is the course of action you are planning to take, you white people and women hating racist.

The main lesson I learned from all this is not to bother with objectivity or arguing from rationality in good faith when it's obvious a bunch of immoral big-fish-little-pond powertrippers are trying to fuck me.

I agree. They had already made up their minds. The meeting was clearly just to comply with policy. However, it would have made you a more sympathetic victim. In the end, you should probably think about back up plans for your future and begin pursuing them in parallel to your efforts for media attention because I am afraid that this may not end up where you hope. What are you hoping to get out of this anyways? Reinstatement with an apology? A lawsuit?

I saw the thread yesterday and listened to the recordings. Kieran I strongly advise that you consider compromising with them and go to the psych. eval/counselling. Get your autism diagnosis and attend some sort of class or therapy that will help you with managing anger/anxiety. Use this to prove to the faculty that you're not a risk, then go back to school and graduate. That route has a much greater chance of success than trying to fight a free speech lawsuit over this. I'm not a lawyer but it's probably perfectly fine for a med school to mandate psych evals if you're going to be interacting with patients and if other students have reported concerns. You maybe could have fought this battle if you'd handled yourself differently in the aftermath of the microaggression incident, but you've given them too much ground. The fact that none of the organisations you've reached out to are helping should indicate to you that you don't have a strong case here. You can't even convince Jow Forums to side with you against commie activists in academia, what chance do you think you have of winning this fight in a Charlottesville court of all places?

>this is the course of action you are planning to take

it would be incredibly convenient for your cause if that was true

Honestly, I'm just hoping a few women get raped and it turns them into sane Trump supporters.

Headline: INDIAN STUDENT DISMISSED BY LIBERAL WHITE PROFESSORS

Email them
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
americanthinker.com/static/contact_information.html
redstate.com/contact/
citizentruth.org/contact-us/
westernjournal.com/contact-us/
oann.com/contactus/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/

Tweet Them
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/AmericanThinker
twitter.com/RedState
twitter.com/OANN
twitter.com/citizentruth_?lang=en
twitter.com/westjournalism?lang=en
twitter.com/lWillRedPillYou
twitter.com/DineshDSouza
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/LouDobbs

Why would you put in so much effort to defame an autist?

>it would be incredibly convenient
Why you want to solve your problems with violence. Turn back, you still have a chance. This UK user got a very valuable point for your case

>be me
>have vagina
>get raped
>wtf i love trump now

Attached: 5-600x337.jpg (600x337, 37K)

> I was only pretending to pretend to be pretending to...

D
O
A

Attached: 1377495607401.jpg (300x350, 21K)

Fuck yourself Kieran, you need to face the facts before you do things from which there are truly no return and after shitting on every piece of helpful advice given to you we're all fresh out of patience for your bullshit.

Besides, you should remember to consider the fact that UVA has given you the Information you Needed since the notice given of Your request to Participate in their meeting they last Gave you their Final Informal Warning to Stand Down before Receiving your Decision to request their final option. 0918.

You are missing ":]" you fag.

Attached: 1524707911353.jpg (400x400, 24K)

This is right wing red meat. I give it a day from now before its all conservative media.

freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2018/12/indian-medical-student-kicked-out-of.html

Everyone remember to periodically search for these articles over the next few days you can upvote, comment, like, whatever.

>phd in microaggressions.
just wat. Fuck this, I'm done. I'm going for a walk.

Attached: 1546110036606.jpg (380x394, 14K)

>Heilberg

>face the facts

what facts? you haven't presented a single one, and i've presented 20+ pieces of evidence... dumb fuck

What about the evidence you DID NOT present, you lying poo in the loo.

Just fucking say
>you want me to get a mental health evaluation because of my political opinions. Is that correct?
Fucking idiot doesn’t say that once. It’s just him sppeerrgging.

Attached: 7B4F00EB-764E-4BC9-96A6-2CD23D209B7B.jpg (1142x750, 527K)

The fact that UVA is making Kieran jump through all these hoops to return to class for the only crime of challenging a professor on her made up social science bullshit is reason enough not to placate to these thought crime prosecutors.

They literally kicked him out for being too strong willed not to go along with their non-theocratic religion of social justice.

Trained to instigate like all cia fronts for psych warfare

my evidence is my unsubstantiated claim that you have more evidence

>it would be incredibly convenient for your cause if that was true
It unironically would because I want what's best for you, which is also what's best for this board's movement. I want you to become a doctor. What do you think the chance of a successful lawsuit here is? What is your backup plan if you lose in court? Have you checked to see if your med school already has a policy in place about mandating psych evals under certain circumstances? Do you think that posting on this 'hate website' and likely having your professors threatened by trolls is going to encourage them to believe that you are mentally stable?

>The fact that UVA is making Kieran jump through all these hoops to return to class for the only crime of challenging a professor on her made up social science bullshit is reason enough not to placate to these thought crime prosecutors.
>They literally kicked him out for being too strong willed not to go along with their non-theocratic religion of social justice
You still fail to see, if that REALLY was the case, Jow Forums would be smearing this shit all over the place, however everyone realized very quickly that there is something extremely fishy about it with a bunch of in between events missing, not to mention, that his initial psychotic behavior in the first few threads.

Quick rundown:
> med school student doesn't attend classes and fails courses
> goes to talk on micro-aggressions
> spazzes out while questioning the speakers on their work - literally runs away
> is asked to see a counsellor before coming back to class
> spazzes out and harasses members of staff by email
> gets suspended until the next term - is asked to attend a hearing
> spazzes out at the hearing and scares the panel who barely get a chance to speak
> spazzes out and doxxes the panel on Jow Forums, releases audio of the hearing
> keeps spamming the board while spazzing out at anyone who says he's in the wrong
> pretends not to be himself on the board so that he doesn't get expelled
> hfw panel convenes

Attached: 1546178977290.png (743x418, 245K)

>I want what's best for you, which is also what's best for this board's movement.

lmfao these guys are getting desperate

Seriously, but some loose interpretation this is the uni shitting on your free speech. But not really by the way you asked the questions in the forum. This could have been an EZ apology letter but you chose this dumb hill to die on and threw away a medical career probably.

Your fellow students and faculty don’t want you there. You suck it up and leave and find a new group or kiss ass so they give you another chance (you fucked that up tho). This isn’t a crusade anyone wants to take up for you. Also you pull the race card too? Are you just throwing shit against the wall and hoping something sticks?

>my argument is that this story is too good to be true

>They literally kicked him out for being too strong willed not to go along with their non-theocratic religion of social justice.
Seems likely but he fucked it up already. They could paint him as paranoid in the press very easily with the tapes he made.
Hope this kid sticks with medicine because he’d be the worst lawyer in the world.

Attached: 68468D27-35B0-4101-AD84-F684B363D414.jpg (653x334, 227K)

> that his initial psychotic behavior in the first few threads.

If you think that was me at my worst, you haven't seen anything yet.

We're gonna rape alllllll the fags, and there's nothing you can do. The alt-right has a divine mandate. We will prevail over all minorities. WWII will look like a microaggression when I'm done with the libtards.

>i've presented 20+ pieces of evidence... dumb fuck
most if not all of which does nothing to help your case and is actually working against you

Attached: 1485126054859.jpg (496x516, 34K)

>Hope this kid sticks with medicine because he’d be the worst lawyer in the world.

they have a pretty robust MD/JD program at UVA

That is a very good lesson to take and it's usually something a person learns before the age of 10. Nobody likes somebody who's always right, or is always trying to prove that they're right. Even if you were 100% correct going in to the hearing, "rationally" struggling to prove that you're correct will piss any normal person off. So yes, stop trying to come across as objective and rational. You aren't witty/intelligent enough to do this and you will continue to annoy people.

>actually working against you

haven't seen any evidence of that so far. you're not very good at applying evidence

Not exactly. They were basically saying be careful when saying certain things in the professional environment (fellow doctors, nurses, techs, patients) so you don’t offend anyone and make the working atmosphere less professional for others.

Kieren, how would you feel if a doctor saw you were Indian and asked you how many times you bathed or if you used a toilet, in his/her professional capacity?

Or if you complain about stomach pains and he says “lay off the spicy curry”. Could be an innocent joke but the context is, microagression destroy the professional environment.

Now I’ve worked in Oil where methheads and fat Mexicans shit talk all day as they work hard so I’m not a scrub, but I hold myself to a high standard to not partake in jest like that while in the workplace

This is why everybody perceives you as a faggot. Instead of calmly explaining any valid and rightful questions regarding the whole situation, you just keep strawmanning or mocking ANYONE who dares to disagree. Truth is not afraid of cross examination and unpleasant questions. Meanwhile all you do is keep acting like a faggot attempting to shut down anyone pointing out huge gaps in your story.

Attached: 1543905368895.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Thanks for the great advice, I'll keep that in mind while I'm also cutting my dick off and smearing shit all over my face so I can become a good boi and go back to school.

I also learned I should speak with an insane rising falling cadence and somewhat of a lisp otherwise I'm just totally tone-deaf out-of-phase on the wrong side of history cringey unable to read a room!

It's 2018!

>
Kieren, how would you feel if a doctor saw you were Indian and asked you how many times you bathed or if you used a toilet, in his/her professional capacity?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

Weren't you just telling me to kill myself and then trying to make it look like I'm advocating a mass shooting? Weren't you the one just doing that like ten minutes ago?

kill kikes

and ajew s

youtube.com/watch?v=eek9GtSJHX8

My point was he has no head for law.

Just because you link an article on false equivalency doesn’t mean it actually is one of those.

Provide a better example if you’re so intelligent, retard.

>goes to a microagressions talk
>is microaggressive.

Attached: download (3).jpg (3024x3593, 884K)

>microagression destroy the professional environment.
There is a difference between professionalism and microagressions. Telling a morbidly obese woman that she really needs to work on diet and exercise because the excess weight is destroying her health is what a doctor should do, however, that is not acceptable according to the church of political correctness. Healthy at any size and/or poverty and racism cause obesity are the only acceptable commentary on the subject.

alright; i'm gonna actually take a nap now; i'll be back in 45-90 mins

Yeah, because he acted like an absolute faggot ignoring all the valid concerns. You are not OP so stop baiting for yous. When he dismisses any valid advice on the next course of action, I might as well have some fun bullying him.

Someone go to thier defense, sit in the back and then call then a cuck and leave

youtu.be/eek9GtSJHX8

He didn't fuck it up. It's clear the University is overstepping their bounds because 10 years ago this would have never happened. Nobody would have been kicked out for challenging critical theory. Leftists today have SERIOUS issues because their groupthink doesnt allow naysayers. UVA sanctioned 'wrong think', completely and utterly counter intuitive to higher learning. Colleges have lost their way and this particular case should have never happened.

Call me a shill all you like, you haven't addressed any of the reasonable points I've made. Even if you win in court and get to go back to school these people can ruin your career through completely legal means. How will you get a good recommendation letter after you've pissed off the entire faculty and student body, defamed them all in the media, sued the school and outed yourself as a Jow Forums user?
You are not pursuing a viable strategy. Reconcile with your school while that's still an option, and combat SJWs after you graduate.

oh ok that makes total sense. Thanks for explaining, identityologist ;]

>haven't seen any evidence of that so far. you're not very good at applying evidence
oh you will, just wait until the faculty finds out about you doxxing them
you are in for a world of hurt
which is a shame because if you'd posted here before the hearing we might've saved you
believe it or not there are no shills in these threads
we are legitimately trying to help you despite the fact that you keep calling us that

Attached: 1518085923631.gif (273x198, 1.37M)