Should we have a day called Cop Hunt where it's encouraged to hunt cops? Their badges can be like a trophy of sorts?

Should we have a day called Cop Hunt where it's encouraged to hunt cops? Their badges can be like a trophy of sorts?...

Attached: Copz.jpg (470x445, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eek9GtSJHX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont you think the police would be a little angry after cop hunt day?

No. We should have a day to hunt faggot Eurotrash like you.

We need to push for better training. Stop hiring faggots that panic and shit themselves when they even feel slightly threatened.

Oh and fuck niggers

Well if they raid and start war on people the day after then that is even more of an excuse to take some more out

There would have to be awards from lowest to highest tier.

Pig sticker - 1 or more knifed
Pigs in a blanket - 2 or more if axed
Fried bacon 3 or more done-in by gun
Sizzling pork - Roast one with home-made flame thrower.
Ham sandwich - Run over 2 or more pigs
Powdered doughnut reign - Anthrax the pigs
Allah Snackbar - Obvious self-explanatory.

Having an organized attack against them would be starting the war brainlet

>he isnt already doing this

They already started it.
Also its pretty easy to kill cops truthfully.

these cops in the photo are always the ones who show up like 50 minutes after the big mass shooting is finished. the news always shows up doing their little squad tactics and wandering around aimlessly for the cameras

Fucking Sweden. Just die of ebola already, cocksuckers.

>the officer

Ahmed, are there even any cops left in Malmo?

I'd rather have a "Swede hunt" but the muzzies are already over there doing that to you

Fry em like bacon.

Attached: 0d3.jpg (615x820, 141K)

>We need to push for better training. Stop hiring faggots that panic and shit themselves when they even feel slightly threatened.

This. Big mistake giving beat cops AR-15s, too. Let SWAT do its fucking job and let the glorified security guards hang back with their radios, where they belong.

Attached: 1468327483773.jpg (398x500, 38K)

Go away FBI

They've been bizarrely out of line/control for decades. It's beyond time

You must be at least 18 to use this site.

Nigger detected

Then say you're willing to start a war. You tried to put the responsibility on them for starting a conflict because you don't have the balls to take responsibility for your actions. If you don't have the balls to take the criticism, you don't have the balls to start a war.

Nig nog get gib nogged

Attached: 1543998914018.png (625x523, 45K)

Then quit being a pussy and talking about what you want on a Peruvian dancing forum.

Are you in some roundabout way trying to say that "taking responsibility for my actions" has something to do with owning up to what cops think is right or wrong?...XD

anyone who encourages or participates in this thread, should be arrested

there is never a good reason to be violent at cops or promote it

No, I'm saying take responsibility nfor wanting to start a war. You're dancing around the concept like a little bitch. Instead of saying "someone should" or "what if", grow a pair and say "I'm going to".
You pussies are always barking online but never have the ball to do anything

youtu.be/eek9GtSJHX8

ass fuckers

These things are very rarely started by one person. They're started by groups, which is why I'm fishing online for like minded people. Since your attitude and tone seems so pro cop, I'll expect to see you on the other side of the battle lines;D

Why is this guy special?

Fuck the bolice, literally zogbots doing the bidding of the (((chosen people))) for a paycheck.
Motherfuckers are gonna get the rope too on the day of the rope.

Attached: 2cb64ff8f46dc39afb12dadc9d72d9eaf1f66536e45c7f3f5e19f16e0eb11d65.png (989x984, 767K)

Maybe win a fucking UFC fight and then you can talk about hunting cops, Cucklandia.

Spicy

We could secretly vote to have them disbanded and then kill any who resist.

Only uneducated non-experienced manchildren hate the police. Prove me wrong faggots.

Attached: smugnessintensifies.png (1080x1347, 967K)

its unironically niggers fault, which ultimately means its really the jews fault

Attached: TOUGHGUY.jpg (750x563, 36K)

That’s no Swede, that’s a Somali nigger.

Charlottesville helicopter crash or the Rothschild one?

How's Sweden, Abdi?

OP is a kremlin shill or an idiot about to be v&

No the police are actually manchildren who often target single out and try to bully those who are experienced and bright in life. The fact that you're trying to flip it around and identify with the police shows you as a manchild

>Only uneducated non-experienced manchildren hate the police

>Be me
>37
>Master's degree
>Working since 17

Hate cops since I can't take a walk without being harassed by those fuckers. They always power tripping and have attitude problems

why?

You dumb fucking nigger swede, you sand nigger shit eating literal trash of a human bean. You should be organizing nigger hunt days in your sand nigger filled cunt of a country. I hope evey woman in your retarded family gets raped by a nigger.