Drugs: Influence on Politics

Do drugs influence one's political views? Is it true that only losers do drugs, or are healthy, successful people merely concealing their drug use? Does Jow Forums do any drugs? If so, which? What general political category do you most identify with and why?
>pic related, saved it from a previous thread

Attached: 1496887890467.jpg (4032x3024, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6PlTDeTrELk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking younger millennials and zoomers even ruined drugs with all these shit RC's. you should all hit the zyklon bong and kys

the only redpilled drugs are psychedelics and they have a sordid cultural legacy. the truth that is revealed during a psychedelic experience can either be heeded or ignored.

LSD made me natsoc.

everyone is on drugs!

Taking drugs is pathetic so it probably makes you more likely to be left wing since you'd be more likely to be on welfare, wish they were legal and have no confidence you could support yourself.

A more interesting thing is how drugs influences politics directly, e.g. both Hitler and Churchill were hopped up on amphetamines for most of WW2 which explains a lot of their rash decisions compared to world leaders who weren't dossing.

>talking shit about RCs

listen kid don't you want to see holographic serpents pop out thin air and glide past your field of view? don't you wanna see rainbow alligators slither about into nearby storm drains?

I noticed a lot of Jow Forumslocks discussing drug use in another, unrelated thread: I wonder how it influences your worldview!

>listen kid don't you want to see holographic serpents pop out thin air and glide past your field of view? don't you wanna see rainbow alligators slither about into nearby storm drains?
d-does that actually happen?

none of that actually happens loser which shows that you've never taken drugs in your pathetic life. can always tell people who've actually tripped versus though who have pretended too by the outlandish stories fake trippers tell

all of my trips have been kind of shitty and mostly just involved varying levels of consciousness and discomfort

I've never seen any magic dragons or any such nonsense

The "softer" drugs are generally whatever, like alcohol, weed, shrooms, cigarettes etc. But they are a definite waste of money. People will often spend $150-$500 a month on weed, that's thousands per year.

The hard drugs like meth and heroin are pretty bad news, they can really fuck people up.

Attached: 387127093_OM_B.jpg (760x1013, 107K)

so what's a good drug that isn't a waste of money?

UM HELLO

>alcohol
>soft drug
maybe if your sipping wine coolers fagget

Attached: 1517794065980.jpg (580x498, 59K)

The only one I can think of is caffeine. Keeps you alert and increases productivity. Buying and brewing your own coffee is pretty cheap too.

Attached: 426-sized[1].png (900x1200, 814K)

Happy New Year.

I was a raging liberal until I did LSD. True story.

Attached: 1492212157979.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

OP, have you any experience with a drug called
>5-MAPB

or anyone for that matter?

i sometimes take drugs, they are for losers, can confirm. i got so used to people on drugs it became so normal in my life. for the first time in years and years i went "home" for christmas and saw loads of people i used to know, and they are all doing well and are nice. made me realise
>drugs are for losers, and i am avoiding anyone on them
i was always pro drugs, but for ages i felt like they are unacceptable. now i look forward to moving forward.

nigga I seen motherfucking mailboxes leaning in and eating asphalt, spent about a half an hour trying to understand what a potted plant was talking about, and was barely able to keep myself from freaking the fuck out from some creature that on my neighbors deck.

Just eat some shrooms... maybe take some LSD

all you need

all you need is some good ol DXM which can be easily accessed via Amazon of all places. Nothing like watching the shadows dance and seeing tracers

none user. salvia divinorum might be worth a try, something mild but i hate trippy shit

If you take deleriants at a high enough dose, you will see crazy shit like he described and worse.

Salvia is pretty terrifying and feels like it lasts forever in the trip even though it is less than 5m

> Is it true that only losers do drugs, or are healthy, successful people merely concealing their drug use?

Everyone I know in very time and mental-energy demanding careers (at the top of corporate ladders, lawyers at busy firms etc) are on amphetamines.

Addendum: This is why you can't really cast the net wide and just say "drugs". People smoke weed to calm down and have recreation and it makes you sort of useless (I don't really believe people who say they 'function better high'). People drink because it's a social lubricant and we've been doing it for as long as humans have been around. People take psychadelics in the hope of seeing/experiencing things beyond what they might in their normal perception. People take amphetamines for productivity, focus and work.

brainlet detected.

a box of benadryl will have you seeing spiders and plasma on every surface and talking to people who aren't there

..wait a minute

Reddit

liar

Alcohol is a drug and plenty of drunks hold down jobs.

Weed is legal around here so, pic related.

Attached: 20181221_150108.jpg (4032x3024, 3.66M)

Low tier poorfag drugs:
Marijuana alcohol(beer and cheap liquor) crack heroine and meth

Mid tier “middle class” Drugs
Zoloft Xanax addrall Ritalin antidepressants

High tier “upper middle class” drugs:
Opiates Xanax cocaine high grade marijuana expensive champagne

Uber teir wealthy class drugs:
Money and imported wine.

>salvia divinorum
garbage

>amphetamines
what kind specifically?

>upper middle class
> Opiates Xanax
lol

of course it has an influence on politics because drugs generates a shitton of money into the hands of a few scummy men. they then put their money into entertainment media and druggie events like hookahville etc in order to sell more shit. now theyve got enough money to start buying politicians and thats been the story of the whole marijuana legalization push as of late

healthy successful people merely concealing their drug use.
they go to a doctor for xans etc then get adderall for a legal speedball so they can be fucked up all day every day but it works so can't hate on it.

>the outlandish stories fake trippers tell
bruh. um. it's a.. idk how to say this. ah nevermind.

im not a degenerate by any means and im very very right wing but i get more creative work done when i am smoking gang weed. this actually is important for my career because im a 11 time published author and yes my books sell a lot but not too much. i make on avg around 120k/yr on royalties alone. ive also experimented with not using weed and off it i have writers block to a pretty bad degree. literally the only reason i smoke weed is because with it, words flow thru me like a tidal wave.

i know this post is just a bot mining Jow Forums for user data on the demographics here but i could care less, i'm high. =)

my dream trip is to one day take a massive dose of LSD and datura/ DPH. the trick will be not to get killed by the datura

Attached: 1508201492886.gif (1920x1080, 2.01M)

not very good satire desu

>marijuana is a low tier poorfag drug.

Somebody needs to tell Elon Musk.

dont trust the non psychedelic

Attached: DvtORZ1UwAEMcSO.jpg (960x612, 138K)

>Be me watching the news while tripping balls on acid---at 16 years old.
>mind was racing fast & so over-analytically that I was ephanized about the true nature of Fake Stream Media (although in the 1990s, didn't use those exact words at the time).
>Was rolling on the floor half-dying from laughing so hard at the magnitude of fake orchestration.
Shades of color are greatly enhanced to the eyes of someone on acid,- and the make-up done in the filming industry may go un-noticed to the common viewer---but is exaggeratedly more than obvious to the enhanced mind of a tripper. The news-casters' faces looked hilariously beyond clownish as the subtle shadings from their make-up artists took on bizarre luminescent hues. In simple words....they looked like total clowns.
The voice-narration delivery they gave seemed BEYOND fake--- like they were the worst Stage-read actors you ever saw. -----Such bad actors that they couldn't convince themselves that they even believed the bullshit they were spewing.
My mind saw them in a tiny visual field-box, and was straining to see all the Handlers & tech in the studio around them.
----Now getting down to the wording of the propaganda they narrated.............that's a subject that I don't have the hour to type.......

Careful.
I took so much LSA once that reality didn't re-solidify for THREE DAYS!!!

Don't do that to yourself.
My extreme search for spiritual experience proved fruitless. No matter the experience, there was always that emptiness remaining.

Jesus is the only way to fix the hole in your soul.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1600, 1.4M)

I sure am glad you don't have the hour

Watch this it's only two minutes
youtu.be/6PlTDeTrELk

Attached: 1546085636785.jpg (1471x1024, 93K)

Kek. I almost expected an Aussie-flag by your ID!