What do you think as you look into the eyes of this Texas woman who died from a treatable illness but didn't have...

What do you think as you look into the eyes of this Texas woman who died from a treatable illness but didn't have insurance to pay for treatment.

Attached: Hhru66fhj(1).jpg (1018x773, 395K)

Bummer.

a bukakke would look good on her

Wow, I guess she should have gotten off her nigger ass and made some money to pay for services.

Attached: 1514843676368.png (918x1200, 1.82M)

gonna guess her cult leanings or stupidity of some sort stood in the way of her treatment... She's in Texas? She died from a treatable disease? ..."I doubt it"

Attached: 1542973003355.jpg (640x640, 122K)

I think about how your statement is based on half truths and has an agenda that serves your purpose. I think about how in all reality you are taking advantage of someone's tragedy and using it to further a selfish goal. Then I remember that OP is a fag.

i think she's dumber than the illegal mexicans that know how to get free medical treatment in the ER.
nothing of value was lost.

Obamacare.

Honestly, my first thought is, nothing of value was lost.

ONE LESS MUTT

Attached: suomi mainittu.gif (350x267, 2.66M)

>when women are stupider than spics and niggers

"there is too much government intervention in the economy"

Sauce?

Good, one less thot in the world.

Also fuck you op.

>What do you think
I think that the left has abandoned any semblance of logic and reason and now relies on emotional blackmail to try and get its way.

Who else Is fapping to her pic?

More info about this? Link perhaps?

Reverse image search reveals nothing. I'm calling bullshit.

bitch should've gotten a job

is the body still there ? is it infectious?

Why do you ask?

>What do you think
Good, more resources freed up for black people.

Fuck off autist

well she can't say no, thereby she consents

i think of cumming on her face

Too late.

just dig up the grave lol

Why couldn't she go to the ER and get free treatment like all of the wetbacks do? Thought she was too good for it?

What do you think she looks like now??

What is she looking at in that pic?

What do you think she's looking at?

Ayyyys.

>Then I remember that OP is a fag.
This. Sage

Attached: Study finds OP still sucking cock on a regular basis OP is a faggot.jpg (680x471, 65K)

Sadly this.
Insurance does not equal health care
She could have just gone into debt and not die

Hospitals cannot refuse care because someone cannot pay. So if she died it was her own retarded fault.

Poor people deserve to die. You must contribute as much to society as you demand from it; Your need does not entitle you to the time and effort of others.

If you're too stupid to seek medical care when you're really fucking sick, you deserve to perish.

> Not having an insurance
> Not getting into debt because of it.

It's her choice pussy worshiper.

l-lauren?

>What do you think as you look into the eyes of this Texas woman who died from a treatable illness
I would think about if stds can be passed after death and if my insurance was up to date just incase they are.

this. she looks on expectantly for the cum showers.

Attached: b8a.png (720x406, 242K)

well, given her award-winning bukkake face from OP's pic, she could have made some REAL money to pay for her treatment.

Womp womp.

That's just how it is. People also die from hunger, that doesn't mean the government should supply everybody with free food. Don't have money? Tough shit go to work and earn some, or go hunt in the woods.

Trust me, free public healthcare is shit. Doctors don't care because there is zero incentive to do a good job, they are getting paid anyway and there's no competition, and the queues are so effing long that you will never get timely treatment for anything more serious than a flu.

shoulda got a better job

Her own fault. Young people don't like to buy insurance because they don't think they need it then when shit happens and they actually need it they start bitching that the insurance doesn't cover existing conditions. Well no shit Sherlock. You can't get into a car accident and get insurance coverage after the fact to pay for it either. You get the fucking insurance FIRST in the hope you never have to use it not the other way around. People need to learn the REAL lesson in all of this. Don't put off getting insurance until you actually need it.