LET THE GAYS PUMP

LET THE GAYS PUMP
seriously people

Attached: chrome_fXwSpER27H.png (887x958, 879K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3oEhxd16f0A
youtube.com/watch?v=ub5ZSOFwy-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why isn't this thread in Jow Forums?

They can't handle the truth

This is worse than women injecting their asses.

jealous?

Attached: 1542068132238.gif (327x327, 1.53M)

I'm starting the grill

I assume this dude is going to die within the year.

How would I stop them?

yes

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>...and it's claiming lives

oh no, that is just terrible, we must do something about it....nah,nevermind, it's fine

Go away Jow Forums.

Damn anyone who sees his nuts will know, know that he is an alpha male.

>fags killing themselves
Desu we should be encouraging this new trend.

holy shit aliens should just nuke us all

Attached: 1524278714911.jpg (480x431, 19K)

Did you even read it?

Oh there will be a nuking son.

Attached: 1200px-John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg (1200x767, 233K)

always remember that in america we let them get married and adopt children

Attached: DYr6a2QVoAUFCAB.jpg (640x630, 52K)

holy shit thats fucking disgusting

Attached: V2.png (466x347, 229K)

Pumping isn't new. Its been around for decades.

Apparently most of the gays do this ball inflation with Saline so it only lasts about 24 hours and then they go back to normal

But a lot are doing it with silicone which is permanent, and some have died from it

I feel sorry for you actually, how are you gonna wear pants man?

Allah willst it!

Attached: silicone testicles Muslim.jpg (800x480, 31K)

>no one's posted this yet

Attached: 1403_LiveTweet_Pic12-hoppi-copy1.jpg (600x338, 152K)

>goes away
How does that much fluid just go away? What about the ball skin stretching? That can't look normal. This whole thing is atrocious...

Attached: 1500744496268.png (1488x1488, 1.01M)

angus young on suicide watch

Rip pup

Such bawls.

Attached: 1542393854903.png (136x154, 62K)

Seriously, how do you live a normal life with that bullshit? How can you work, or even drive anywhere? Income? Is this what NEETs do?

Nasty vile...

Imagine having to sit down on a toilet to take a shit

Kekd

We started with allowing them to get married and adopt and whatnot. As per usual, give (((them))) an inch and they take a mile. Less than 10 years later seems like every tv show stars a faggot, every commercial has some questionable 5oyim. Devolved even further with the “trans movement” when faggots weren’t happy with the level of attention they were receiving, they had to crank it up a notch. Now we’re celebrating a 10 year old drag queen....sodomites and their enablers deserve to be liquified and added to asphalt for the rest of us to drive over

Pay your taxes goy, the government is a good thing

Kek

Isn’t this faggot dead?

Well saline is just a water solution, apparently it just feeds into the body over time so the balls deflate.
But yeah there is definitely a lot of loose skin left over, which probably doesnt look good

There has to be something mentally wrong. No sane man, even a gay man would do something like this.

pump and dump, right

The kiwifarms thread on these faggots has a video of his "owner" in a wedding ceremony with some guy.

it is the cringiest, degenerate thing you'll see for a few weeks.

Heh, those nuts are so big he can't run, he can't fall, he can't jump, and it's a massive target for any item, foot or fist to absolutely wreck.

Tinfoil time:

this is all hoaxing made with photoshop or rubber for the media, to make give gays new ideas for degeneracy, while also distracting right wingers from something more important they should be looking at

>New fad
Bullshit, its been around for 30 fucking years.
The degenerates are just admitting to it now

That's some big balls.

For you

We southpark now

I guess it will level out? I dont know how the body absorbs saline when it is injected but it's so unnatural that there have to be a lot of unseen complications with those quantities.

Is pumping the ultimate redpill?

>Jow Forums still hasn't discovered the subculture of gays who bodymod and cut their arms and legs off to become a "nugget" and live in a box tended for by their dom daddy

That shit cannot be good for homoeostasis or whatever, can't you die from having too much water in your system?

WOWWWu!!

youtu.be/3oEhxd16f0A

We must push the pumping meme we must make Thots and normies get into pumping also.

>Of course there's nothing mentally wrong with transsexuals or homosexuals!

Attached: 1483940275145.jpg (524x336, 30K)

There are maybe 3 willing participants in the entire world and the rest were kidnapped children. You can not convince me that this "subculture" is more than a handful of sick faggots.

that looks painful
how does he shit

I'm into pumping, pumping some IRON THAT IS

Attached: 1493805759535.jpg (1200x732, 109K)

you can, remember not too long ago some news about a contest consisting of drinking a shitload of water (like gallons) and someone died from it.
But the balls on that guy look like 1-2 liters max (~half a gallon), so even if it were absorbed rather quickly it's probably not a dangerous amount.

That doesn't change that that guy is a sick fuck who should be in the loony bin.

Yea he's dead already. For real.

There already are women who stick a needle with a saline infusion into their tits to grow 3-4 cupsizes in 2 hours.

Thanos should have snapped twice.

Attached: 1546025513550.png (533x590, 322K)

>No sane man, even a gay man would do something like this.
>Gay
>A sane man

Pick one.

Attached: 1477863924184.gif (785x755, 2.04M)

3 weeks nofap

Day 31 here. Can confirm.

DELET

Attached: 7C0230B7-679D-441E-A467-FE6DFA4851EC.jpg (600x338, 52K)

Literal huevons

Whoa, imagine how much pee must be stored in a set of balls that big.

1.75 billion people is still too many user.

When I looked at the left pic I thought it's a Fortnite character for a second.

O im laffin

It's not it's a legit fetish look it up

Are you fucking kidding me

>it's claiming lives
Just like being a fag always is, a death sentence waiting to happen.

It's basically just water, you expel subcutaneous injections of water in the same way you would an IV of fluid at the doctors, through urination.

s

Attached: white_piggu.jpg (1600x900, 131K)

>w-we only want to get married

It has happened, that I am pretty sure of. Think Zed and Gimp dynamic taken to an extreme. There is a really disturbing in depth green text/story (don't remember which) about how to make child nuggets. I haven't read it in a long time but it fucked wi ty h my head enough that I remember it. Dude claimed he would buy kids from orphanages and they would be worth a lot of money when he was done with all the surgery and "training."

Do you find the idea that difficult to believe? Look at Dahmer There are some really sick fucks out there.

doesn't this confirm that gay people are mentally ill? Bisexuals are just degenerates that don't give a fuck about the sex of the person they are fucking, but gay people are literally deranged and mentally ill.

Not even gay, just retarded. Has this person gotten zer Darwin Award yet?

Jesus Christ. I thought the Vice-Mutt was supposed to be zapping these things in camps.

Attached: 5fad65f71945b8a5d5269124ce696537a81b7b3db56092f705af7098acd612c7.gif (640x480, 2.43M)

Fascinating.

why is it always that ginger haired Anglo-Saxon males are the most degenerate homosexuals on the planet??

Donald Pump

Attached: A24C92D8-8C69-4972-88F5-7D6D5F4FCBC9.png (600x338, 113K)

Alex Jones did a show on it. It's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=ub5ZSOFwy-Q

No, not really

What makes people do shit like this?

lol. you made me laugh and i thank everyone that makes me laugh so thank you

Attached: hehe.gif (300x225, 317K)

I was watching a show on MSM last night on a notoriously liberal and multicultural MSM TV channel, knowimg full well I’d be bombarded by globohomo propaganda during the ad-break’s and colour me surprised when one of the ad’s is about a TV series glorifying the struggles of a pre-pubescent boy who wants to be a girl.....

>3 weeks
user you may issues

I know that feeling.

Finbar Saunders.

So it’s a big water balloon?
Do they shag while there sacks are ballooned because they could burst. That’s gross. Exploding nuts.

the more deadly part is when they do it with silicone, which some how seeps into your lungs and gives you some crazy pneumonia till you die. No expert and you prolly dont want to google. It makes the saline people seem sane

>But a lot are doing it with silicone which is permanent, and some have died from it
And that's a good thing.

*Buster Gonads

IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1525405649684.jpg (188x250, 5K)

I approve of this wholeheartedly.

>injected silicon
>>In his NUTZ

Attached: mariq.png (568x352, 254K)

what the fuck did I just watch?!?!