Its time for Church Service Anons, get in here

Based pastor Anderson teaching us how to be good Christians.
>youtube.com/watch?v=2fzKjORzkEg
God Bless you all. May you find the light in your darkness.

Attached: Fake Jews.jpg (1100x1000, 484K)

Attached: 1 Timothy 1-4 Pay No Attention To Myths And Endless Genealogies gray.jpg (400x300, 66K)

if your daughter is raped, will you turn to your rapist the other daughter?
ignorance of this world is for fools. apathy is for fools.

Just responding to you lifting up of geneologies.

Watching the stream of based Pastor Anderson, have another bump.

Attached: 1538096249618.png (746x512, 99K)

Look at all these free bumps I have in my pocket

Attached: 1546180223352.jpg (478x266, 37K)

i might not feel virtuous enough to go door to door spreading the word, but maybe we can lure some anons to salvation by posting these streams.

Anybody catch that naming of the Jew just then?

This kills the (((Pastor Anderson))) spam.

Attached: pastor-maymay.jpg (3000x3000, 1.04M)

Bro he says in his documentary his grandma was like 100% ashkenazi.
what part of there is no jew greek or gentile in christ jesus do you not understand?
we do not want to do as our enemies do and bring torment and evil upon them, we want for them to be saved.
i have heard no greater truths from any pastor than i have heard from this man.

>protestantism
not even once

at least our country isnt ruled by a faggot, kek

Attached: fag trudeaou.jpg (620x413, 183K)

>ebonics joke
Madman.

Good sermon. Pre-tribs btfo.

>(((christianity)))

Attached: quote-the-reason-why-the-ancient-world-was-so-pure-light-and-serene-was-that-it-knew-nothing-adolf-h (850x400, 68K)

Hitler was an outspoken catholic. But I don't consider him Christian or a role model.

Anderson is a retard

Attached: 1545013274117.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

Monastic spotted. Here to join the ranks of the Atheists and Fags to attack Anderson?

Ashkenaz means Germans, you absolute moron

Man look at all that stuff i dont have to read because i am saved from death through christ jesus. amen.

Attached: Patrick Little kek.png (900x900, 574K)

can you read? or do you just choose not to?

yeah, I can read you labeling Ashkenaz fake jews when they are not Jews at all.

If you could read, you would have seen the first thing you posted is in the last sentence of the infograph.
now tell me, when they test dna for "judaism" what do they call the jewish blood type?

I do admit that I didn't read it to the end when I posted it, but it doesn't change anything, you know the truth but are trying to deceive
>now tell me, when they test dna for "judaism" what do they call the jewish blood type?
there is no Jewish blood type, Jews can have more commonly some blood type, why do you care? get to the point

It's sad to see that people are still willing to devote their entire lives to the earnest pursuit of a ridiculous Semitic myth. It's as bad as being an obsessive Giants fan. Can't you train that energy on something useful?

What do you devote your life to oh wise Atheist? Hedonism and Escapism?

how did geneticists determine what makes a jew a jew?
for in this question lies the truth, what is the jew of modern day?
how long has dna testing been around?
seek and ye shall find

they examine and compare genes, Jews have certain genes common, but they are also a mixed population, Ashkenazi jews are not native German since they have a heavy middle eastern component
Jew of modern day is a mutt, mix of an ancient Jew and a some other population.
DNA testing has not been around for long and it's gotten fairly accurate only for a short time, it's history is irrelevant since it here now.

Attached: ADMIXTURE_10.png (1600x1024, 28K)

Science and medicine. Oh, and Jow Forums.

>Jews have certain genes common, but they are also a mixed population,
Youre missing it. I am not arguing there are dna differences that make certain groups distinct. I am asking, how did they declare that this one specific type of group was Jewish Blood?
>Jew of modern day is a mutt, mix of an ancient Jew
Again, how did they declare one dna group was Jewish? Who decided this?

they have related ancestry with Palestinians, they have Y-dna of Jews. it's not completely conclusive but there is more evidence of them being Jews, whats your evidence that they are fake ones?
a computer decided, they just inserted big amount of DNA data and a program analyzes and compares it.
you can do it in your lab to, there are ways to compare you DNA of you and others, including ancient stuff if you have the samples.

>ancient stuff
you cant seem to grasp what i am trying to get click in your brain.
youre telling me they had a ancient sample of dna that they absolutely knew was jewish, when israel and the jews were scattered over 2000 years ago?
are you really trying to tell me that?
who was the "zero jew" sample?

Are you retarded?

>"Christ is the genius of love and as such the most diametric antipole to Jewry, which is the incarnation of hate. … Christ was the first anti-Jewish opponent of stature. … The Jew is the lie that became flesh. He nailed Christ to the cross, and thus for the first time in history nailed the eternal truth to the cross."
- Joseph Goebbels

Attached: the-war-we-are-fighting-until-victory-or-the-bitter-21633246.png (500x196, 58K)

when the science for dna testing wasnt even advanced until 1985, are you understanding this now?

there are cultural signs in the graves of the most people from where they are from and there are samples older than 2000 years. again, what's your evidence against it?

you are the retard, this is an early Goebbels quote, he abandoned Christianity later.

assumptions built on assumptions built on assumptions. show me the 2000 year old sample.
just like carbon dating, much is assumed which is not accurate.
we seem to agree that the jews are not the real hebrew of old.
you trust in men far too easily. always question.

being overly skeptical is retarded

Pride and materialism? How's that depression user?

>Christians
Have many friends that are Christian but none want to tell me how forgiving a cunt 70x7 times is normal.
I am not an atheist, my family is trad native (10,000 years stepped in tradition).

>I'll take this cherry-picked verse out of context and pretend it's telling people not to ask about genealogies in the bible even though the bible is filled with genealogies.
In other words, you will lie to deceive people. You will burn for it.

Attached: Jesus was white and modern Jews are not Hebrews.jpg (800x768, 304K)

Attached: HitlerChristianityQuote2.jpg (624x642, 83K)

Hitler's views on Christianity weren't as black and white as most people claim. He seemed to have respect for Christ himself and many of his teachings, he also considered him a martyr in the struggle against jewry, but he despised Paul and the church. Himmler and Rosenberg believed Jesus was an Aryan whose teachings were distorted by Paul.