Is he right?

youtu.be/eMoBELOiGMk
TL;DR
>Yeah, looks do matter but it doesn't mean you're fucked if you're ugly
>Women aren't visual, they care more about your behaviour than your looks
>Be masculine, act masculine
>Start lifting
>Get rich

Attached: incels sargon.png (1920x905, 844K)

>>Women aren't visual, they care more about your behaviour than your looks

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
possibly the most galaxy brain thing sargon has ever said

he's not wrong

He's right retards. Do you think weinstein got girls because of his looks?

Isn't Basedgon a literal cuck who is raising some other man's ball splatter?

Who made this fat cuck an authority on this issue?

Did the girls stick around and make families or go public with it? No. It was glorified prostitution. I don't think incels problems are the lack of access to prostitutes.

He is wrong, looks matter as much as your body fitness, or your sexual prowess.

Still, you can't do much about it, if you focus on the rest, you will get by just fine.

harvey weinstein has had 2 wifes and 5 kids

Where'd you hear this from?

He is wrong
looks matter more than behavior
Some one like me stands No chance in western society

He's rich, retard.

>weinstein got girls
Do you think any of them would've stayed with him to make family and kids?

>Women aren't visual, they care more about your behaviour than your looks
this is completely false, just look at that fake child molester dating profile that had a picture of a guy with model tier looks, women were all over his nuts trying to suck his dick through the screen. And then there's serial killers and murderers. Women love those pieces of garbage. Just absolute nonsense.

>had
Stay on point. To get a serious relationship, being rich isn't nearly enough.
Plus neither of us are going to be THAT rich anyway.

>dumbest post on the thread
>leaf
checks out

If you work in a big tech company in America you can get any western girl, trust me. There's nothing American women love more than a rich foreigner. All American women I've known told me American men are too fat, ugly and cold, personality wise. It's so easy to get their attention it's not even funny. That's the simple rule of life: foreign men play by a different rule when it comes to women.

>Your treatment in society can be determined by the color of your skin and your gender.
>Your treatment in society cannot be determined by how sexually attractive you are.
Pick one only.

Wrong unless you make millions or billions
Indian men are at bottom when it comes to dating even below chinese and japanese men

>nobody wants to date unwashed poo :(

stop pooing in streets may help

>just get rich
>this will get you meaningful relationships with non-whores

sargon is fucking retarded

I got a couple inches of bone you can borrow

> says you should get a blue collar job to get into good physical shape and later says you should get a good job that gives you a lot of shekels. mutually incompatible.

> he married a single mother and raises another man's kid. a textbook cuckold faggot. he claims he is reverse cucking the kid or some shit xD

> doesn't define what masculinity is at all. just says hurr durr start lifting and you will get pussy. remember that he is raising another man's kid.

> very insecure when talking about the topic. you can tell from his nervous laughs and begging for sympathy.

dunno op. he seems like a cuckold faggot to me. got most of these points from coach red pill's live stream.