Agents Provocateur

Agents Provocateur

During Occupy Wall Street, and in cities around the country, we noticed (Leftists in 501 c4's) that there were those trying to incite violence or aggressiveness with police. Many of these people we had not seen before in the area for any causes related to Civil Rights, Labor Rights, LGBT and so on.
Have those of you on the Right seen such people show up?
We typically have to start an anti-protest protest when these individuals show up. On top of that we have to keep chanting PEACE and WE LOVE our POLICE.

If it happens to you guys as well, then who is behind it?

Attached: q8768376eytoh.jpg (500x322, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=cqiba2m4mbw
globalresearch.ca/us-protests-infiltrated-by-agents-provocateurs-undercover-cops-attempt-to-incite-crime-pull-gun-on-icantbreathe-protesters/5419449
wsws.org/en/articles/2016/01/05/cana-j05.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we have to keep chanting PEACE and WE LOVE our POLICE

Lmao so much bullshit. I've never once heard Antifa say that.

Leftists hate the police and the only reason they don't directly attack them is because they know they will lose.

Doesn't work on us cons. We are always polite and don't protest. We rally.
But "unite the right" was an op, entirely.

Attached: 1504754841069 (1).png (2000x1000, 286K)

Not Antifa here.
Some of Antifa are probably the people I am talking about.

Antifa are the Agent Provocateurs, you fucking waterhead.

It may eventually with tension the way it is.

>thousands of leftists are all just hired by the FBI to pretend to be retarded

Or maybe leftists are actually fucking retarded?

Goddamn you idiots will do anything to excuse your braindead antics.

Attached: CAd79IRzw.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Agreed.
I highly suspect the Antifa are Elitist in my own party who sit around telling stories of how they visited some tribe in Africa, while heading back to their hotels for the night, and how the experience changed them. They brag about their time spent in Teach for America, while again comforted by their trust funds.

Thousands?
Nah.

No, liberals are historically violent hive mind fucks that always get co-opted. All through the 20th century.
Can have tea parties(and clean up when they leave) and Patriot Prayers. Your optics are fucked. Not ours.

No, we're not.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=cqiba2m4mbw

Cunt, I...
Read about the Chicago Riots you dolt cunt. Stop helping.

I think it is a feature of the radical left to hate law enforcement. Nice try though

Attached: 1DECF42C-2C38-4D42-B081-E8BC5D10C3D0.jpg (1610x1193, 2.3M)

I'm not watching your video, Patty Hurst.

Back in Australia in the 70s the national secret security dressed up as protesters and attacked police, so police could tear gas the protesters.

It's a frequent occurrence around the world that agents will be used to manipulate demonstrators.

The classic example is a plant carrying a large offensive sign to misrepresent the movement, photos of the protest when looked back on will easily mislead people.

Another classic example is agents inciting third parties to attack protesters, like ANTIFA. Mussolini was the best at this probably.

I've helped the Secret Service, in my country, look for protesters hidden in the crowd of political events. We do look for these guys but it is not easy.

Many such stories:
The officers hoist protest signs. They hold flowers with mourners. They ride in bicycle events. At the vigil for the cyclist, an officer in biking gear wore a button that said, "I am a shameless agitator." She also carried a camera and videotaped the roughly 15 people present.

Beyond collecting information, some of the undercover officers or their associates are seen on the tape having influence on events. At a demonstration last year during the Republican National Convention, the sham arrest of a man secretly working with the police led to a bruising confrontation between officers in riot gear and bystanders.

Until Sept. 11, the secret monitoring of events where people expressed their opinions was among the most tightly limited of police powers.

Continue reading the main story
Provided with images from the tape, the Police Department's chief spokesman, Paul J. Browne, did not dispute that they showed officers at work but said that disguised officers had always attended such gatherings - not to investigate political activities but to keep order and protect free speech. Activists, however, say that police officers masquerading as protesters and bicycle riders distort their messages and provoke trouble.

jealous of $350k-$1 million salary?
get good commie

Witnesses at the scene claimed that the two undercover cops were attempting to rile up the crowd up and get them to vandalize property and loot businesses.
globalresearch.ca/us-protests-infiltrated-by-agents-provocateurs-undercover-cops-attempt-to-incite-crime-pull-gun-on-icantbreathe-protesters/5419449

-------------------------------------------
Near the end of the confrontation, university student Katie Nelson, who reported that the demonstration had gone “strangely violent right away,” noticed four men in black clothing and face masks who appeared to be members of the “Black Bloc” anarchist formation. But when one man removed his mask, Nelson immediately identified him as an undercover police officer who had arrested her at a previous demonstration. Having seen that Nelson had recognized him, the undercover cop quickly put his mask back over his face, then whispered something to a fellow undercover officer.
wsws.org/en/articles/2016/01/05/cana-j05.html

Attached: qrzc9mD6LriS.jpg (662x371, 84K)

thank you come again

>must be a hot "are traps gay" thread
bump. at least it's a heady topic

Police who incite violence should be sued for damage to property, personal and tangible.