Evening, Anonymous

Evening, Anonymous.

How are you feeling tonight? I've been so sluggish today... So forgive me if I seem a bit empty-headed tonight, please.

Regardless... I implore you, spend a bit of time with me. I'll be here for an hour, maybe a tiny bit more, answering any questions you might have and generally trying to be there for you.

Stick around, share music, give advice when you feel up to it, or just talk. I'm just looking to foster a comfortable atmosphere where people can bring their problems. That's all...!

clyp.it/g2rao2pd

Attached: s - 1girl blonde_hair braid cherry_blossoms fate_apocrypha fate_(series) headpeice jeanne_d'arc (813x1033, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1mqJ6zcBLg3
clyp.it/3ntgxsd3
clyp.it/t3mi5wrn
vocaroo.com/i/s1taVOyKOi9z
vocaroo.com/i/s1rqODt5Uw1o
clyp.it/rlxbrfxd
clyp.it/nvzg1sbc
clyp.it/vmorft1k
vocaroo.com/i/s0jOceLKllDA
vocaroo.com/i/s0zjVxtUwfiV
vocaroo.com/i/s17JfjpFl74h
clyp.it/3fxov2c3
vocaroo.com/i/s0xWp40Oj9aH
vocaroo.com/i/s1SYoU0OWlC3
clyp.it/upybxdti
clyp.it/nsf4a3k2
clyp.it/h1m4dt4o
clyp.it/rodsnw33
clyp.it/zgbbzsfx
vocaroo.com/i/s0sf9x9BVmMR
clyp.it/nsh3vm1l
vocaroo.com/i/s0fduhgl8zXd
clyp.it/nykpyaic
vocaroo.com/i/s1zjFbZbtlhq
clyp.it/0qvgluqy
clyp.it/szhvfd22
clyp.it/hyittetz
clyp.it/i0vinrzh
clyp.it/omzifnvs
clyp.it/kpp1sgqk
vocaroo.com/i/s07LYh2U2cJg
clyp.it/wvqph5kt
clyp.it/xfpu3sky
vocaroo.com/i/s05HOZgWF228
clyp.it/2nokzrxo
youtu.be/nY7GnAq6Znw
vocaroo.com/i/s0EHSku3S6hm
vocaroo.com/i/s0IeAYpTiDeK
youtu.be/h50vQJE9bG8
clyp.it/liov3vli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good evenin' Jeanne, and hello user!

I'm Roll~ Drop in in, won't you?

Attached: 1485039839178.jpg (499x600, 79K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1mqJ6zcBLg3

Attached: 1296780171257.jpg (565x600, 102K)

I'll be providing support to user tonight as well.

But first, I require advice. You as well, . What are the essential elements in a tactful approach to confronting someone that you know to be lying to you?

Attached: tumblr_p8fjxbq9vc1wa1hqro1_raw.png (616x700, 505K)

Hey Jeanne, how's it hanging tonight?
Staying hip with the kids and all that?

Also it's Paul again. You know the drill. Just saying words and hoping they stick.

clyp.it/3ntgxsd3

Attached: s - 2girls 3_ ahoge arm_behind_back artist_name artoria_pendragon_(all) bangs blonde_hair blush brai (1253x886, 611K)

:)

Attached: Chicgo Dunne 554.jpg (640x640, 91K)

How foreboding... Well, it's important to be stern, but not outright angry, until you learn the reason, I think? Or they just might feel vindicated in not having told you whatever it is they were clearly worried about telling you, probably. It might be like proving them right, perhaps?

clyp.it/t3mi5wrn

Attached: s - ahoge bell black_gloves black_legwear blush capelet crossed_arms elbow_gloves fate_grand_order f (1000x800, 663K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1taVOyKOi9z

vocaroo.com/i/s1rqODt5Uw1o

Attached: 1296794612209.jpg (630x700, 125K)

Oof... That's, a tough one, sis... Hm. When that happens to me, it's, important to stay calm. But to also have the evidence you need in hand, so that they can't weasel out of it.

'Cause it happens, you know... I'm sure you do.

That, and persistence. Because if you know they're lying, chances are they know too, and they're going to try to debate that, probably a lot.

Hm... Could you share more background on that though? Like, is it something that's intentional, or something?

Attached: 1488668095375.jpg (702x1085, 120K)

clyp.it/rlxbrfxd
No, I am not in fact, thrusting my hips at helpless children and I am offended that you would suggest it! Hmf!

Attached: s - 1girl 4eshira armor armored_dress black_bow black_dress black_legwear blonde_hair blood bloody_w (1000x1470, 1.78M)

Heya, good evenin' Koi~ How goes it?

Hi to you too Paul! Want to continue over here?

Nice to see you drop in Mantis~ How're the trains treating you?

Hah... That explains why I felt you were tired then. It was a pretty strong one.

Attached: ada478b2a848afd7e63f64bff469cb5c-d5mnjn1.png (600x807, 227K)

It's a matter of degrees. How bad a situation is it?

Attached: 716 CLARK ST.jpg (682x1024, 158K)

It's just made me feel sluggish, like I... I don't want to do... a lot? I've still managed to get done all the essentials, just... Nothing extra. Which I figure is okay, I did a lot yesterday and I'll be doing a lot tomorrow. A day of rest, as it were.

clyp.it/nvzg1sbc

Attached: s - 1girl armor bare_shoulders blonde_hair breasts chains chemi crossed_arms fate_grand_order fate_( (1024x1280, 1.02M)

S-strong what...? Feeling?

clyp.it/vmorft1k

Attached: Jeanne_d’Arc's_Gravure_Vacation.png (330x911, 342K)

Ah that's good then. Have to make sure you're not harming our future generations after all. But if you haven't been thrusting your hips to and fro for the children what have you been up to as of late?
Uh even though I kinda already talked to you recently...

Sure, we can keep talking here instead.

vocaroo.com/i/s0jOceLKllDA

Attached: 1297075522291.png (334x310, 10K)

Yeah, a strong feeling. Like, the first thing I felt when you messaged me was "huh... She seems pretty tired for some reason."

Roll

Stern, not angry. I get that much, and that part isn't the problem. Typically, I even try to give them a sort of "out", to help them save face. I repeat a reasonable rationalization for their behavior, to demonstrate that I empathize. But for one reason or another, they still think I'm going to go off on them or be irreparably disappointed.

How do I soften the blow?

Of course. There isn't hard evidence, but sound reasoning that could demonstrate them being deceitful. And that part that you mentioned, about chances that they know too...that's what's the most disheartening about it all. That someone felt they had to lie to me, either for my favor or to stave off punishment.

That's probably the most irritating part of this, Mant. This isn't a huge deal at all; it's a white lie.

Attached: tumblr_p9iqp4KV3r1wa1hqro1_raw.png (700x600, 327K)

So based on that voice I'm going to assume you're a male?

vocaroo.com/i/s0zjVxtUwfiV

Sounds like they're just being a child.
What part do they play in your life? Co-worker?
Friend? Lying isn't something should get away with, simply because it's a white lie, because it ends up getting worse later. If they consistently lie, then you should get angry.

Hi anons. Not feeling good today but thanks for accepting me here

vocaroo.com/i/s17JfjpFl74h

Attached: 18740483_1048750941923672_8705462520978657573_n.jpg (720x960, 44K)

It's becomes a matter of trust. You won't count this person among those you trust. That usually means drifting apart, eventually.

Attached: 5564 6722 77865.jpg (736x736, 102K)

No problem user, all are welcome here. Is something on your mind? Feel free to share whatever might be bothering you with the rest of us.

Hello, and welcome!

Attached: X9X 3400.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Are you a BBC documentary narrator?

Childish? I'd certainly agree with that, given the inconsequential nature of their lie. I don't feel bad for calling them out on it; I'd feel bad if I didn't. However, this person is extremely proud and would easily feel cornered. My typical approach won't work.

So, I need to adopt a different approach. A *gentler* approach. And yes, this is a friend.

If someone you knew were a habitual liar, but the severity of lies were next-to-nothing, would you still remain friends with them?

Anything you'd care to talk about?

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_justin_leyva_steamy_tomato__sample-215dec (850x1511, 125K)

clyp.it/3fxov2c3

Attached: CE644.png (1080x1850, 2.26M)

Oki~ Mm, and yeah, they did the same thing from 2-3. I didn't care for it very much, or the localization either. It was more, a direct translation.

Hmm... A simple confrontation would maybe help...Like, a "I've noticed some things that haven't added up lately. And I want to talk to you about them"

Mm, while I get that it's disheartening, you also have a very strong personality as well. Going in the direction of "Lying to out of fear" I can, understand that to an extent. Not an excuse though, since I can get kinda scared too, but I do my best.

...The flip side to that though, if it's a scenario where they're playing you for the fool...

I hit enter too soon, sorry.

Anyway...First thing first is to call simply call them out, but also try to make it sound like it comes from a place of, concern

Attached: 1472771500611.jpg (436x500, 62K)

I started college recently but I'm doing badly. I'm trying hard but I feel like I'm not good for this (my career is in systems engineering) and I have not been able to get a job either. Sometimes i feel like I'm wasting my life.

Hey hey hey, in my defense I did an awful lot of talking today already! I spent an hour and a half putting off doing dishes talking today, and that was after my daily session of complaining!

vocaroo.com/i/s0xWp40Oj9aH

vocaroo.com/i/s1SYoU0OWlC3
I lack experience for this kind of thing, but I'd almost contest a stronger approach is better.
At least keep a firm ground that lying isn't right.
Are you willing to share what the lie is about?

Attached: N09lRMK.gif (500x270, 2M)

Yeah, a lot of older games seemed to have a lot of trouble with localization, which is a bit unfortunate in some cases.

clyp.it/upybxdti
clyp.it/nsf4a3k2
clyp.it/h1m4dt4o
Ah... Umm, do you mind telling us a bit of why that is? What's wrong today?

Attached: s - 1girl bangs blonde_hair blue_eyes blush collarbone covered_mouth eyebrows_visible_through_hair f (1245x900, 996K)

Glutton for punishment that I am, I probably would. But I would keep some distance. If I needed to talk about something big and important to me, I would talk to someone else. Eventually it's like they become more of an acquaintance than friend.

Attached: 9 X9 543.jpg (1080x1350, 306K)

Isn't his voice the best?
clyp.it/rodsnw33
Well... You say recently, but how long exactly is that? In addition, it is possible that this career isn't for you, but do you have any fallbacks? Any ideas about what else you might do if you did, in fact, decide that this wasn't for you?

Attached: s - 1girl arm_up armor armored_dress backlighting black_dress black_legwear blonde_hair blue_eyes bl (900x862, 842K)

Heya. I'm Roll. You're always welcome, user. Why aren't you feeling well though...?

The thing is though, is that the localization in 2 was very solid. Ubisoft did it. But when sony did it themselves in 3, it felt a little, dry.

2 came out around 01, while 3 came out around 06. Both it and Snake Eater have minigames for each other too~

Attached: CaJDSNxUYAAhuMB.jpg (480x480, 47K)

"Daily session of complaining." I need to set aside an hour of my day just for that. That seems like that would make my day significantly better.
clyp.it/zgbbzsfx

Attached: s - 1girl adjusting_hair alternate_eye_color armpits arms_behind_head arms_up back back_tattoo bare_ (886x1253, 185K)

I certainly agree with that, and I wasn't planning on anything else but simple confrontation. But that's the trick, little sister: 'try to make it sound like it comes from a place of concern'.

How do I achieve that?

Systems engineering? The prospects looks a little mixed, after graduation. Engineering is more in the name; you're more-or-less going to be a project manager. There is a slight demand for people in your field, however. But you had BETTER ensure you start networking.

How are you doing badly in school?

It's just a small extraneous detail someone told about themselves. I'd just rather not have this person fall into the habit of bullshitting me.

Agreed. They have to want to change their behavior. But I cannot stand by and let them continue on as they are. It's a disservice to themselves, others, and myself.

Even if my confronting them won't elicit some meaningful change, that doesn't necessarily mean I should entirely stop. Especially if I can continue.

Hmm. You might be onto something there, Mant. I'll have to think about that one, possibly re-evaluate my relationship with this person.

Attached: tumblr_ov9kgjiNMA1r9mxbyo2_1280.png (1280x853, 118K)

Ah, I'm not really experienced with stuff like that. But the way I see it is that, if you're recently starting you may be able to try something you're better at. Is there any kind of course you'd feel really passionate about?
Also regarding a job, based on my own experiences it's a lot harder to find work during the summer, however come fall there should be a few places opening up. As long as you keep at it you're certain to get a few interviews.
Don't worry about "wasting your life" either. You're still early on in it, and you have a tremendous amount if time left, and if you're putting forth any effort now you're certainly not wasting that time. Keep your chin up user.
I apologize if this doesn't really help much though, I'm not exactly the best with the whole advice thing.

Mm.. I'm actually in agreement with Mantis, completely. I think I wouldn't be able to find it in my heart to completely break things off with them. I would want to give them a chance and keep trying, but at the same time, I think I know that inevitably, the relationship would degrade into something that's... a little less than what you could legitimately call friendship without lying to yourself, just a little.

Attached: s - 1girl absurdres armor armored_dress army avalonwish bangs banner blonde_hair blue_eyes braid bre (3341x1878, 1.63M)

vocaroo.com/i/s0sf9x9BVmMR
Yeah, sounds like it's an established part of their personality, much like an unnamed certain someone we all know.

I appreciate the compliment, thank you.

Attached: Fish Tank TV for Kitty.jpg (950x960, 72K)

I'm going to have to get rid of all your little liars then.

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_and_yorha_type_a_no_2_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_koyorin__d48093927b (1024x791, 404K)

Oh no, don't set aside an hour, try two or three. It has maybe potentially somewhat helped!
Feel free to try it though. Just make sure you get loud when you do.

I think this may be the only time I've heard someone say Ubisoft did something better than Sony with it actually being accurate...

Yeah! When I played Snake Eater I absolutely loved the minigame!

Something like a pathological liar? You know, I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being part of their personality disorder.

Attached: tumblr_p9tysi2K8y1tqh5n7o2_raw.png (714x1113, 495K)

a year ago. And to be honest, i don't know what i'm doing. When i was younger i had this dream of working in the videogame industry. I even met people who left my country (Argentina) and ended working with Kojima. I'm trying really hard and learning a lot of awesome stuff but sometimes i feel like "you can't do this, you are not made for this, you should better look for a job because you're going to fail" that's why i don't know what to do. I want to study but at the same time i want to quit and get a job.

clyp.it/nsh3vm1l

Attached: s - 1girl ahoge bags_under_eyes bikini black_bikini breasts cleavage cowboy_shot eyebrows_visible_th (1100x1585, 173K)

clyp.it/nsh3vm1l

Attached: Apocrypha 02 C.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

I don't know how to disconnect from the online world...I spend all my days on discord and I have some very special friends there but I don't think they can ever substitute real friends, which I don't really have. I just don't want to be lonely but I have no idea how to make friends anymore since finishing college...

vocaroo.com/i/s0fduhgl8zXd

Attached: 5042992i.jpg (620x367, 109K)

Eheh, I think you sent the wrong clip Jeanne... I was mildly confused for a second while listening.

clyp.it/nykpyaic
Well that... Just kinda sounds like cynicism though. I mean, I can understand doubting yourself. That's very common, very natural but at the same time, I don't think that actually means that you're bad at it and will fail. It's certainly not objective evidence of the fact.

Umm, so I think you might want to try to gather facts, in as unbiased a way as possible. And make maybe a pros and cons list. The things you do well, the things you don't, the risks, rewards, etc, etc...

Attached: s - 1girl alternate_costume black_legwear blonde_hair braid breasts casual cowboy_shot fate_apocryph (800x1291, 288K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1zjFbZbtlhq

Twice, even.

Attached: 1433148951719.gif (350x256, 1.87M)

Hmm... After looking at the other responses, I have something to add to what they said as well first.

There's a lot of factors and variables to look at here. Like, how long you've known them, if this is the first time, if this is new behavior, stuff like that.

Because, optimally, it would just be a case of, stress levels being high, or something changing lately for them, it doesn't have to be negative....

But, you also do mention that they're proud as well... That could bring up some other things too, like if they are aware of it, if they're too prideful to admit they've done wrong, and continue to do wrong, intentionally or otherwise and other stuff too.

Now... There is sorta a way to emulate concern using logic, but it requires a some thought and creativity. In your other answers I've seen you post here, you say that they're a friend, that you've given them an out to recover face, you think there might be a rational answer, and that you're also "hurt" (whether you are or not, you can use this to convey sympathy) that they don't trust you to not go off on them. All this, you can use to craft a strategy that will make you seem concerned, hurt, but willing to talk and get to the root of it

But it also requires you to let go of some pride too. I feel like you wouldn't like the idea of appearing to be in any sort of pain, but this is an option, and also an exercise, if you look at it that way.

But it all depends on that first thing I said. How much of a friend are they, and how much are you wiling to do to get past this.

Attached: eWPnqfn.jpg (600x900, 83K)

Jeez.. I was in such a rush to catch up after the power went out here that I got all mixed up. Sorry.

Toobs: clyp.it/0qvgluqy

Paul: clyp.it/szhvfd22

Attached: s - 1girl absurdres ahoge bangs barefoot black_dress black_gloves blonde_hair blush breasts cape cha (2000x2919, 924K)

Start slowly, at your own pace.
There are things you like to do irl. And there are other people who like to do them. That gives you your conversation starter.
I like baseball. And I can talk to pretty much anybody about baseball. The friends I've made usually started with some kind of conversation about baseball. And it flows from there, wherever it will go.

Attached: hotdog Vienna .jpg (500x501, 67K)

I fixed it okay these things are bound to happen now and then I'M NOT YELLING, YOU'RE YELLING.

Attached: s - 1girl alternate_costume blonde_hair blush embarrassed fate_grand_order fate_(series) grey_shirt (1037x1189, 747K)

clyp.it/hyittetz

Attached: s - 1girl armor armored_dress black_gloves blonde_hair blue_eyes braid breasts capelet chains d.r_(l (1510x2000, 1.31M)

Hey actually if you want to turn the complaining about stuff thing into a profession, the host of my favorite radio station recently got fired, and all he did was complain every morning! All you have to do to get the job is stroll in and complain about how much of a hassle it is to come in to work every morning!

Although I'd be pretty amazed if anyone could complain for 24 hours straight.

Pfft, I can't believe you're this embarrassed over a little mistake like that.

It was early Ubi, so they were okay :v

To some though, that heavy level of localization is also a detrement. Something like 3's more, direct translation, is something people could want.

But you gotta remember this is for kids first and formost. With that, you sorta want it to be more, free, in a sense.

That's what friends are for~ Letting off some steam here and there.

Mm... There's something like that here, for me... But it all kinda depends, I think. You can have those online friends, and they can be just as good at regular friends, maybe you could meet them.

But it's also, good to go out and see if you can find places with similar interests to yourself. Where you can meet people that like the same stuff you do, and sorta find a base to build relationships on.

Like, what do you like to do?

Attached: 622cb4e5b75349c8d81cf0eba69deae7b417c49c.jpg (500x500, 54K)

clyp.it/i0vinrzh

Attached: s - 1girl blonde_hair blush breasts capelet chains closed_mouth dress embarrassed eyebrows_visible_t (1446x1500, 1.28M)

That's an excellent suggestion, and there's a strong likelihood that it'd work. But playing the victim really is...well, it's nauseating.

And that isn't necessarily behavior I'd like to model for everyone around.

That was a typo. It was supposed to be '*you little liars.'

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_kousetsu_nonosuke__sample-24f0b0ed4dffc68 (850x602, 81K)

clyp.it/omzifnvs
clyp.it/kpp1sgqk

Attached: s - _d 1girl animal bangs blonde_hair blue_eyes blush braid breasts butterfly_on_hand capelet chains (900x1172, 303K)

So... That's why I said it can be an emulation for concern, because you're using what thoughts and feelings you have, and then putting them into something else that can be better explained, or conveyed.

On some level, you are upset at this person for these lies, and it affects you to a certain point. This might be playing it up a bit, but it's also a representation of how you really do feel.

Attached: can_t_have_rock_without_roll_by_boarsboarsboars-d7gjkbg.png (837x901, 260K)

vocaroo.com/i/s07LYh2U2cJg
Hope you don't find me of that category.

Attached: 20664450_1382569148493601_3375983032201815307_n.jpg (578x640, 41K)

Mm... That stuff still crops up here and there, to be honest. It's good to strike a balance.

Attached: 1489050108197.jpg (1620x1760, 580K)

Thanks for answering me. I've never asked for advice here before but i feel like you guys really took the time to read and understand me. Love you anons i will keep trying every day till I have my cool graduation hat and when I have it I will send you a pic.

clyp.it/wvqph5kt

Attached: s - 1girl armor armored_dress bangs blonde_hair braid breasts chains commentary corset dark_persona (1220x1777, 3.13M)

True, early Ubi was responsible for a lot of great stuff. Rayman 2 being one of my favorite games as a kid...

That's also true... There's a delicate balance in localization. Never go the full Persona 1 english remake on psp though. Where if I remember correctly, they change the location to America and state they're all speaking English. That would fly in a game for kids but for adults who are playing a very clearly japanese game...

You're lucky I have to go right away or I'd tease you about it even more and request that you do a faux radio show briefly while we're here.

Well, the friend I was waiting for is most likely going to be here in about 2 minutes, so I'll be going now everyone. See you all later and take care of yourselves.

Before I go though, I have to disagree with the idea of playing it up a bit. Even if it's how you feel on some level, I see that as being a bit dishonest in itself, which is not how I feel one should deal with someone else's dishonesty.
Though I might be wrong or misinterpreting what you mean...

clyp.it/xfpu3sky

Attached: s - 1girl absurdres blonde_hair blush braid breasts cleavage fate_apocrypha fate_grand_order fate_(s (2149x3035, 505K)

Holy shit, you legit made me crack up. You little brat, you :v

Ah... Sorry I missed you, user... I'm glad to hear that, you felt better about this. We love you too, and we'll be here fairly often through out the week. Keep in touch, kay?

Nah, that was the ps1 version. The psp version undid all that, and properly added in the snow queen quest... While giving the game a brand new, persona 3-4 inspired ost, and the new one being half the length of the ps1 ost.

The pop doesn't fit at all. But yeah, it's kinda like that, but good

Attached: brothers_doodle_by_metalhime-d893ml3.jpg (1024x755, 141K)

vocaroo.com/i/s05HOZgWF228

You're welcome, we've all been troubled before, so we understand the importance of having an out, even if to just have things said to someone.

Attached: 20621972_10159100466075247_3778401147563935716_n.jpg (845x800, 131K)

sexy

How have you been making it to them all so far?

Attached: s - 1girl alternate_color armor armored_dress blonde_hair blue_eyes braid breasts capelet dress fate (2177x2240, 685K)

By all outward appearances, it still comes off as victimhood. I'm going to have to think about an alternative approach, but thank you for the input all the same.

I'm sure if I got to know you well enough, I would. But let me explain, it was a bit of a loaded statement. People tend to tell themselves little lies all the time, making excuses for things that should be doing, but are currently failing to accomplish. So, in that manner, I argue that you're all little liars in your own right.

And that includes me.

We're here every Tuesday and Thursday, user. We'd love to see what progress you make! Feel free to contact me personally at the listed services
>

Attached: YoRHaID2B.png (982x600, 379K)

ATTENTION, ANONYMOUS
----------------------------------------
clyp.it/2nokzrxo

Alright guys, everything has sort of slowed down. I think everything's pretty much wrapped up. It's been an hour and fifteen minutes since we started... So I think it's not a terrible time to cut things off here.

I'll be making another thread on tuesday at the same time, so I will see you then and leave you with this sick beat.

youtu.be/nY7GnAq6Znw

Attached: s - 1girl armpits bangs bare_arms bare_shoulders blonde_hair blush braid breasts collared_vest eyebr (975x1382, 161K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0EHSku3S6hm

Attached: 1377365800362.png (486x325, 273K)

Oh... Well that's.. Sad >;

Attached: s - 1girl ahoge anchor_necklace arm_behind_back armband beach belly_chain bikini bikini_pull breasts (800x1131, 1.19M)

Hm... I disagree. It all depends on how you actually feel. This is also why I said you'd have to let go of some pride as well.

But... I just hope everything works out, sis.

Attached: jul_twitter_by_fupoo-d93o5o7.png (361x666, 77K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0IeAYpTiDeK

Attached: 1487553944187.jpg (850x1202, 144K)

Aw crap, I was going to tell you two that the single biggest event that has helped me recover from my my sexual assault was spending a solid 3-4 hours talking with my sister last weekend. Also, that incident was my first sexual experience, my parents thought I would be fin without help, and I am actually very handsome, so I received a lot of attention in my teen years, but in my ind this meant I was an expendable object

Attached: (G_P) Votoms (Remastered) 01(x264)(D65B2470).mkv_snapshot_14.12_[2016.04.19_23.54.37].jpg (720x480, 53K)

Goodnight op!
See you Tuesday!

youtu.be/h50vQJE9bG8

clyp.it/liov3vli

Attached: s - 1girl alternate_costume arms_at_sides artist_name backless_outfit bangs bare_shoulders barefoot (1000x1304, 477K)

I didn't tell them about this until 7 years later

Please come and see us here next Tuesday. Unfortunately, I have to go to work now. But I would love to talk to you then.

Attached: DTX P220 .jpg (837x1261, 224K)