All women deserve to be killed

Prove me wrong, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1545702765377.png (1125x2436, 960K)

Other urls found in this thread:

overthrowdotcom.com/2017/01/10/doxxelicious/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're a kike

Lynnjamin needs to be put in to a rape camp

Why do you say that?

Attached: 1540934067034.jpg (882x876, 451K)

>39k retweets and 190k likes

I can accept that some people are pro choice for personal freedom reasons and still see it as a necessary evil but these people are just plain and simple monsters. It's beyond appalling. They are delighting the killing of potential babies.

I practice with a slingshot firing large marbles regularly. Me and my bro are both bi fuckbuddies, and we'll do drive-by's on disgusting whores walking along the sidewalks sometimes. Used to pop mailboxes back in the day for kicks, but we're both kinda fat neckbeard types desu, so we end up just dicking each other a lot and smoking weed.

Those marbles bust those whores right in their fuckin' mouth. They literally go down where they stood then we speed off. Every time one of us will even miss the dumb cunt she'll either not notice or just look around while we stop completely and just line up a second shot. Always hit that one. We hit one with a d20 dice once. We still crack up talking about rolling up a nat d20 on some bitch.

We've double teamed some nasty sluts together though. Sex and marbles.

Killing them doesn't solve anything unless they're executed in public in the most gruesome fashion you could imagine. Now beating them to a bloody pulp and instilling that fear in them to be a good submissive hole like they are? That's where you make a difference.

>woman inadvertantly acknowledges life begins at conception and fetuses are babies

So they're confirming abortion is murder then?

Is this pasta? I haven't seen it before

what a vile cunt

lol

>I can accept that some people are pro choice for personal freedom reasons and still see it as a necessary evil
Why? Are you retarded?

quartering would be a good method of public execution, I think

>It's beyond appalling
It's Twitter
Twitter, Instagram and Facebook a legit bot heavy.
Any time you see huge numbers on Twitter, it's bot clicks.

True Kek. No! It's what I do for kicks when I get around a certain friend of mine sometimes.

Hello fellow white person! I also hate all white women! Both of us are white.

It's better to be implanted into a machine and left to roam the multiverse in isolation. You think this is a fucking joke?

>hey bros look at this one twitter retard
>also kill all women
hey OP, at least you didn't make it a race thing. You're still a retarded incel with mother issues but at least you're not a gooklover.

Women are needed to create babies.
There are very very few things in life that are arbitrary. It would serve you well to be reasonable in your reactions to feminine demons such as in your picture.

Attached: 1535660633395.jpg (490x388, 49K)

Projecting much?

>dont tell women what to do with their bodies!
>*mutilates boys penis*

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x766, 126K)

What? What do know about all women? Let alone any? Throat Rope and Choke Yo Self Fairy Pussy! You are unfit for Her Majesty! Sound or Sight!

cringe

Why does threadmaker follow the most depraved subhumans on Twitter? I just searched some of those Twitters and all I see is filth everywhere. How did you find this place and why are you here?

lol you're the same cuck who got btfo by a couple of mgtows

this your new strategy? :^)

>Hello fellow white person! I also hate all white women! Both of us are white.

you're arguing with some cuck who is seething because some guys would rather be incels than date a roastie and take care of tyrone's mongrel spawn

Fpbp

are you literally retarded?

Attached: 1535467131791.png (679x760, 198K)

overthrowdotcom.com/2017/01/10/doxxelicious/

God I wish abortion was legal during the 80-90 so bitches like that won't exist

>I can accept that some people are pro choice for personal freedom reasons and still see it as a necessary evil
I can't. Those people should also be savagely killed.

If a pregnant woman is driving to the abortion clinic and is hit by a drunk driver and she survives but the fetus in her is killed would the drunk driver still be charged with murder?

Well, yeah. Especially if the driver is a male.

What if the drunk driver was the abortion doctor?

Amerimutt angry at his single mom :D

Kek u wat m8

see

I've blown a load in each of my last 10 tinder hookups. I don't care. I let them deal with the problem.

>If you don't want to have a kid, then don't get pregnant
>If you don't want to pay child support, then don't get a woman pregnant
hmmmmmm now why do these people only agree with one of those statements?

I'm perfectly fine with her not reproducing. If we're lucky she'll end her bloodline.

>>If you don't want to have a kid, then don't get pregnant
>>If you don't want to pay child support, then don't get a woman pregnant
>hmmmmmm now why do these people only agree with one of those statements?
With everything on the market to prevent pregnancy there's really no excuse to accidentally get pregnant

This proves women are not accountable and are vile pieces of shit and should have never been given the right to vote