Syrian "withdraw" cancelled

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-30 22.23.55.png (777x661, 93K)

How are Kurdish communists our allies?

We'll they are allied with ANTIFA so I'm
Assuming by "our" they are referring to the DNC

Every jewish baby will be impaled on a bayonet and displayed from the highest window of its house

Isis niggers plsgo

Lindsey is full of shit
the Kurds have already asked Assad to move in and save them from the turkrape

>mossad pls go
ftfy shabbos goy

hahaha

trump had these covered

Yeah but then you fuck their women and just make more Jews...now we COULD genocide those, however I don't think celts and scots quite have filatio down or the gigantic knocker advantage (scots maybe but they are kind of Uber liberal these days)

>we're going to build the wall and mecico will pay for it
>trannies will no longer be in the military
>I will protect the second amendment
>we're bringing the troops home from a war we were manipulated into by "allies"

>slowing down plans
>cancelled

>Lindsey "I help start the rebels that killed ambassador Stevens to cover up gun running through Turkey" Graham

Jared Kikener and his plastic goy brood-mare Melania are prominent New York Democrats so I'm assuming by "our' they are referring to the DNC and the Trump administration.

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-013855.png (1536x2048, 1.04M)

What is Space Force? Who needs troops when I can check the time on your watch from space and drop a titanium sized telephone pole from orbit on your jihadi cuckshed?
This is really the problem with Uncle Ted's work.

I got injured fighting in Iraq, the VA won't let me reenlist but just cut my benefits $1000. I wrote that fucking neocons office and still no response; they have money to train the same guys that blew me and my friends up but they can't pay me for the injury that ended my career

Nigger, that’s just Graham saving face. Trump checked his shit in the meeting and is letting him back off not supporting his withdrawal policy publicly.

No you fucking faggot I mean ANTIFA literally fought with the YPG, mostly why I stopped my western volunteers group from going last minute in 2015...they are basically paid goons for the DNC

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-29 18.12.19.png (843x641, 287K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-29 18.15.05.png (1213x747, 882K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-24 08.42.24.png (753x281, 57K)

kurds are literally Marxist
and they are still muslims

Based trump keeping israel safe

Trump is a huge retard, it's like he just wants to ruin America and never get re-elected

Lindsay already abruptly ended his own redemption arc when he went against Trump on this. I don't really care what he has to say on the issue anymore.

Sorry about that, bro.
Why does this asshole keep winning elections?

>Syrian "withdraw" cancelled
So you're saying Trump said he was gonna do something, and now he's not? Wow this is so surprising. He definitely doesn't have a track record of doing that same exact thing over and over and over.

Gay and fake

Attached: 628E232A-9932-4286-8875-04DE1712A72A.png (772x638, 125K)

I wonder why Mattis quit.

HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. How can anyone doubt Trump's a kike puppet now? Friendly reminder, that Trump donated over 5 million dollars to the White Hats in Syria, you know, the people making false flag videos for the kike media to spread and get Goys to support the war for Greater Israel?

Attached: 1543946032376.png (1268x1056, 287K)

Because Trump doesn't respect or listen to him. Trump even called him a Democrat to the media and didn't listen to him about the Iran deal.

>they are allies of israel

Attached: 1535935731258.png (1024x683, 999K)

No you fucking faggot I mean Melania and Jared are basically paid goons for the DNC and the Trump administration.

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-150712.png (1536x2048, 1.2M)

People are so fucking stupid in this country they don't understand we have slavery...I'm thinking of selling my house and just starting over somewhere that isn't a big Jewish shopping mall. I'm a property owner now but also used to be homeless, in the same state, also where I did my training, none of these assholes cared about me once I wasn't killing Arabs for them and Israel. Fuck them, I'm free and they can take my money but they can't tell me shit. I'm free

I would not trust anything unless trump says it himself.

Remember all the wacky bullshit they said trump agreed to when he sat with down with fienstien last time? This could be a lie to generate media and public pressure.

Be happy that you are out.
Also, try to keep other people out. But there's no need to start over somewhere else. Stick around and foil as many of their plots as you can.

>when a group that exist in name only not part of any specific country or distinguishable from civilians is destroyed
So never.

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 83495637485345345.jpg (2524x2341, 579K)

Why the fuck would he announce something that big only to back off on it 48 hours later? What's the point?

I suspect he's just trying to get Lindsey to chill out, but at this point if Trump reverses on Syria after all the mattis bs and cucks on border security he may finally start to lose his base

Communists were your allies in WW2, dont act surprised

I don't care anymore, I just want to start a family and I'm a bad reminder to most people of a war they didn't even know was still going on a decade ago. Fuck starting a family here man, a lot of guys had it tough after the war yeah but at least they get paid for their injuries, and most of those fuckers didn't even still want to fight. I'm the only one from my platoon that deployment that wanted more, I used 4 years of my gu bill just to get a bachelors degree so I could come back as a Commissioned Officer with power to take care of my guys and the MOTHER FUCKERS tell me despite being Honorable 1-A I can't reenlist. So 30, broken body, disability fund cut $1000/month, and they won't let me back in even though I did nothing wrong...yeah I think it's best I just went some place warriors are appreciated, they won't even let me patch people up as a Paramedic. I'm useless and unwanted here, basically forgotten about until I miss another bill

So going by those goals are estimated time of departure is half past never?

Attached: 1540858130542.jpg (771x514, 71K)

Lindsey Graham, and Nikkey Haley; two most useless pieces of trash to veterans in this state ever. Absolute disgrace. Please don't forget my story anons

It was a good story, thanks user