NIGGERS ARE STARVING IN AFRICA AND NEED YOUR MONEY

Who beleives this shit look how overweight this "starving african child" is

Attached: kwashiorkor.jpg (436x408, 18K)

Why, when i can feed jews?

Attached: you-can-feed-an-elderly-jewish-widow-in-israel-for-31902459.png (500x536, 122K)

While i agree with cutting aid,
Are you fucking retarded?

Good one

>only $2.40
What a fucking deal

It’s that niggers society’s and country’s fault he’s starving. Not mine and if he dies I don’t give a shit. So fuck him and fuck his nigger country.

I rather literally burn my hard earned money than give it to niggers or jews.

It's a bait thread. The name of the disease for those interested is called Kwashiorkor. Fluid retention happens like this because of lack of protein.

no wonder their population is skyrocketing. that African is already fucking pregnant?!!!!

shut the fuck up you filthy snitch

This, you learn about this shit in basic bitch health classes, OP is either a shill or a retard.

isn't he bloated because of some disease?

Hey retard, threads like these just make people who take them seriously look retarded and are used against you later.

yup.. ascites
sage goes in all fields

kwashiorkor

ahahahahaha

yes it's called Kwashiorkior

basically this , Poe's law bish

Yeah, happened to Ukrainian children when the commies did the Holodomor.

Attached: Holodomor.jpg (236x314, 19K)

The kids will be fine. It's the wildlife that needs saving.

as opposed to the spammed cuck threads?!

it just makes us look like we have a sense of humor. fuck off back to Facebook

Parasites I think but yeah pretty much.

I stopped caring about starving niggers when I broke free of the programming and started asking basic questions like, "why does shaquanda walk 20km to the lake to get water instead of living next to the lake?" and "why is shaquanda's family starving to death when the lake she walks to every day is full of fish?"

Fuck the niggers and their handouts. Giving them shit for free isn't helping them. It's keeping them destitute and arresting any chance they have of sexually selecting for problem solving.

Forgot to add this

Attached: IMG_3283.png (500x629, 155K)

NO! the African girl is pregnant already!

>as opposed

no lol. Nobody likes those cuck threads either, relax

lol will someone think of poor bird? !

>watch tv 30 years ago
>see sad sally struthers commercial
>call 800 number and send money to africa
>feed 10 million children
>10 million children have 8 kids apiece
>80 million more africans to feed now

Attached: sallystruthers.jpg (1600x900, 148K)

I think it’s full of tapeworms or some kind of parasite. They’re so stupid that they keep drinking their own feces contaminated water instead of doing something about it.

His belly’s full of rocks, obviously. He looks like a little sand bag.

ok well if a "normal" person comes by during the raids and see that shit does this guys logic still apply?

I've got to say Jews are terrible negotiators. They are actually LOSING money over this deal. You would be a real schmuck to not take this deal.

>it just makes us look like we have a sense of humor.
No, it just makes you look retarded. Nobody likes cuck threads but being a moron is universally hated.

how about this HITLER DID NOTHING FUCKING WRONG!

This is an example of a good post

This is an ok post

This one is pretty bad senpai but its kosher keep feeding these starving children

Attached: khawshikotr-3.jpg (241x362, 46K)

I used to believe it when I was at school in the 1970's.
But they've been getting aid all this time and nothing has changed.
Feeding starving niggers only makes more starving niggers. Just let nature take its course already.

>niggers are starving
>this is a bad thing
this is why the ayys won't visit us

Attached: 1496665665271.jpg (383x385, 17K)

You beat me to it faggot.

Hold up, wouldn't racism cease to exist if we just removed every race except 1?
Why is nobody doing this?

give a fuck what bitch made's think. those same motherfuckers want me dead because I'm NS

sorry that my presence is ruining the prestige of pol

>Being against lying like a retarded 7 years means I want to feed niggers.
user, lying to people to try and trick them into believing what you believe is never a good idea.

>understand giving food to animals is bad
>can't apply it to niggers

Attached: feeding.jpg (600x450, 43K)

youwotmate?

Attached: 1544269468679.png (555x565, 325K)

I want to feed an elderly Jewish woman.
( ≖≖)

You can give them all the money on Earth. Their population will explode by 10X, then they will be broke and starving again. Then time to give more money.

Holy shit you write like a 6th grader, are you a Chav on vacation from Britain? People like you make the whole board look like retarded easily duped fools.

Check filename on photo you acting outraged is precisely why we should stop feeding these "starving" kids

his stomach is swelling from starvation. sage

Attached: 171638.jpg (489x518, 199K)

White kids shouldn’t starve, that’s for niggers

Attached: 7F7949EC-2E86-409C-B17D-5F4C2B362904.jpg (2151x2603, 324K)

>american education

Why don't the use the reparations Germany sends or the US gibs? Why not go to a fucking Chabad you greedy manipulative bastards

>feelsbadman
>still starving.jpeg
Maybe ayys could feed the kids

Attached: serveimage (17).jpg (201x370, 28K)

That's what starving people look like. If a person goes without food for too long, their stomach starts to digest itself and the resultant swelling causes their belly to bloat in size.

The only difference between the kid in OP's image and an Indian kid is a different shade of brown.

>I want to feed an elderly Jewish woman
into an oven

>guys seriously, take this thread seriously. never mind that 88% of all threads are "Tenshi eating a corndog!" tier or "wh*toids btfo".

go back to Facebook you bitch and get your "likes"

God bless Australia. I still regret my being able to go down there and get my dick sucked by an Australian qt

>starvation this is
Imagine believing that

Attached: ckuploader.jpg (541x324, 17K)

damn she's literally carrying triplets. that explains the over population

100% she gave you herpes.

>using starving children as sandbags
And that my friend is a prime example of African brilliance.

Attached: 1E3117F0-8266-4E6C-8E4C-EFCE1F5362AF.jpg (453x604, 35K)

He lives in the land of 56%, chances are he already had it

Based

Attached: 1541259915836.jpg (576x1024, 191K)

omg like seriously user?! like come on the public will lose all respect for the hacker known as Jow Forums

I want to start a non-profit like this for gibs as executive director, give me some ideas

Elderly jewish canadian women, if you need another buzzword say holocaust or refugee. You can come back and thank me when youre a few million richer

Fuck your optics, Nonna Finkleberg is going in (to the oven)

Thanks, keep em coming, i'll spread the gibs to some of you once incorporated , hope you don't mind btc

niggers can eat money now? fuck they're
worse than termites.

Attached: non white extinction by god.jpg (486x1080, 338K)

>african nigger got into poland and spread seeds into one pol girl
>made this mutt
>mutt become bully
>living fancy life
>i blamed this nigger
>this nigger report my insta account
>a tons of my saved photo were gone

How fucking dare let's give his nigger some education for new year eve present

It would feel better if her account is gone at new year eve.

Let's report this account having almost 3000 followers

If we made this it will be the most well done thing in your 2018

Fucking nigger shit

Attached: Screenshot_20181231-131143_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 450K)

and what?

They can go fuck themself. My hard earned money is just for me and my family.
If they are starving, then they are failed hunters and deserve to die.

Attached: starvation.jpg (596x532, 84K)

They don't live next to the lake because they can't trust anyone not to shit in it

Also fresh water won't necessarily be near quality soil

This is all speculation and I'm not defending the pathetic state of niggers but at least try thinking.

I object to the phrase All the ni*gers hard up... When you could have said pee pee soaked neck hole You hurt kids with posts like that fuck face! How would you like me to say to you... Lick slurp suck and eat hot rot, douse bag queer bait fariy, Now throat rope choke and kill yo self!... Note from you to you... Kill it...

HAHA! Old (((Sally Struthers)))! I guess I feel old now but I still remember all those retarded nigger commercials from the 80's too. Sally always pretended that she was about to cry and they played that sad music: "For only the price of a cup of coffee a day you can save a starving aspiring rapper in the jungle today! We used to prank call them before caller ID was a thing. We would offer to buy nigger slaves and they'd of course hang up on us but it was still fun!

>They don't live next to the lake because they can't trust anyone not to shit in it
He said that the griss in question knuckle drags to the lake for water, shitted in or not.
>quality soil
Won't do any good if they're not capable of growing food.

87% of africans are overweight

We've given them enough. Get rid of their corruption despots then we'll talk.

thats what half the population of Canada looks like

Not our problem, they decided to break free from us and gained their independance. Now they must assume their decision and responsability.

literally this, niggers are failed creatures they've always lacked the ambition to achieve anything, which is why they're in such situation now. With such a diverse continent with plenty of ressources sitting underneath, they could easily become some of the wealthiest people on earth and yet, they're so incompetent and lazy they'd rather live off white's foreign aid. They deserved such treatment.

Living next to a lake won't be of any need for them because they're incapable of growing food, let alone using a fishing rod, it's far too advanced for them.