I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THE FUCKING REDDIT SPACING LEAF THAT KEEPS MAKING THESE "MUH WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE MANCHILD"...

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THE FUCKING REDDIT SPACING LEAF THAT KEEPS MAKING THESE "MUH WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE MANCHILD" THREAD SHUT THE FUCK UPPP!!!!!!!!!

Attached: fullsizeoutput_14f9.jpg (412x462, 13K)

I'll allow it.

This. So much this.

What should we do with manchildren OP?

Provide your response below.

Thanks!

Edit: yay gold!

Bump check

Attached: 1AAE4007-0BE0-4236-BFEB-999372C94B8E.jpg (750x731, 149K)

I don't know what you're on about

Reddit spacing rules

what do about the manchild?

>manchild meltdown

also what's reddit spacing?

He will just go back to the "The maker movement is killing capitalism." threads he did multiple times a day for several months. Igloos are boring so this gives them something to do.

>what's reddit spacing?
You've got to go back.

Attached: hello reddit.jpg (1021x765, 113K)

FUCKING GO BACK RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: FviuO.jpg (717x880, 200K)

If you can't handle it use filters like everyone else you faggot.

Redditspacing is a reddit meme started by redditors who came to Jow Forums in 2016. Redditspacing, along with 1 post by this ID and phoneposter filename obsession, are the main memes these redditors have brought in.

These memes are mainly caused by the newfaggy nature of threes redditors. Most of them don’t understand Jow Forums culture. They don’t understand people shitpost and leave and don’t care. They don’t understand people on their phone can post and their pics will have a weird hash filename. They also seem to associate spacing with reddit as their minds are wired to see their home everywhere.

Hope this crashcourse in understanding our new visitors helped!

I've seen an American user posting the "why are young white men checking out of society?" thread almost every fucking day with an article from CNN saying that "video games make people anti-social. " but this leaf has been posting this same thread over three times a fucking day.

Attached: 1444D17E-A16C-4318-BF26-A349A219980C.jpg (376x236, 30K)

>brown
>nword
Jesus Fucking Christ the world really is just a big cosmic joke.

Attached: Wild Laura.png (850x795, 165K)

>caring this much

Attached: AFFF3EAB-3117-4D40-BE28-342E59C29E9C.gif (1280x640, 155K)

>being a scub

Get on my level newfag

Attached: D2473720-5B13-458A-8512-4784A3506C7F.png (720x634, 101K)

Lemme tell you about the jews

Laura you have a dick right?

*Laura's curious about "the jews" and decides to stay and listen*

Attached: laura eat.png (141x159, 50K)

FUCK LEAFS

I think reddit-spacing is actually an incredible case study in right-wing communities not being able to exist without an 'other'.
Utterly convinced that the only people who disagree with you are from reddit - and the only way you can spot them is when they slip up and use a paragraph break.
This is like the red scare except fucking stupid.

Laura #15 and #22 have dicks.

Yous dumb

Really dumb

Fo real

I am ok with this

Since you only used two-word lines I've identified you as belonging to an outgroup that I consider my enemy.
As such, I've convinced myself that your views aren't worth engaging with and only serve to make mine look better.

I see you use commas. You know who else uses commas? Ebaums World! Fuck off Eric!

Now that's what a shitpost should look like. All you newfags had better pay attention, maybe re-read it a couple of times.

checked
Lmfao

*Laura hears mention of Eric and floats for her life!*

Attached: Laura Float Off.png (850x795, 47K)

I never noticed this!!

>"MUH WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE MANCHILD"
2 Thessalonians 2 New International Version (NIV)
The Man of Lawlessness

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Attached: TIMESAND___47OC.png (501x358, 120K)

i don’t get it

>1 post by this ID
Yes and no. I often shitpost and leave. I'll probably leave after posting this because I don't care about the topic and I'm not going to sit around to see if you respond. I really don't care if you do or don't. But, a lot of threads posted to antagonize people, the OP will make some contrarian argument or claim then never post again. So, the 1 post thing is true and also not. A real Schrödinger's cat. It's also sorta became a meme. And sometimes it might also be bots posting that.