This is a leading current sex symbol

This is a leading current sex symbol.

She looks like a plastic doll already.

What exactly will be such women's advantage for men over sex robots?

Don't forget that the sex robots will be warm (internally heated), will move and sound and even smell like real women.

Currently, women are making themselves into fake-like dolls for men - then why deal with real women, and not just get all the woman offers, minus the costs and annoyances a woman brings, by getting a high-tech sex robot?

Companionship cannot be it - women are treacherous enemies of men, who secretly or openly check all the time for a better man to leave the other man for.
Woman are a cause of conflict and trouble, no means to limit the problems of a man's life.

The more I think about the aspects of pro/contra, the more I am in favor of bots.
And of course, this leaves governments only one option: Making sex bots illegal.

Attached: 1546221287379.png (592x898, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHknzzJeK6Y
instagram.com/p/Bk1bsyKHRMP/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=M5qVETbc8PM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed.

Attached: 1525668452133.png (1982x1074, 914K)

Attached: 3D59DBFF-B0CE-4E56-AFFE-17292E85E16B.jpg (825x464, 248K)

that picture is like 5+ years old and Katy Perry look like a blown out short haired dyke nowadays, kys Hans

A L I M O N Y

Attached: 1E90B200-EFFE-452D-9F16-6C6453A60496.jpg (1484x2158, 1007K)

I dont know how it is in Germany, but I don't think anyone in the U.S. cares about Katy Perry anymore. Everyone's getting their rocks off to Minaj & Cardi B. Late 2018 seems to be all about the thicc colored chicks.

Attached: Cardi-B-Continues-to-Take-Jabs-at-Nicki-Minaj-on-Instagram.jpg (1200x900, 201K)

Post original

both low class ugly as sin disgusting trash mongrels, but what you said isn't wrong and it's sad

>"oh no. Nigger women are in now. Now i can't jerk off to nigger men fucking white women."

I will never understand all the sexbot posting recently. The fact of the matter is that competent sexbots will not be attainable in any of our lifetimes. Period.
As for sex dolls, again I don't get it. A sex doll is literally just a multi-thousand dollar fleshlight. They can't push back or engage in sex at all. I'm admittedly a virgin but I've long felt and fantasized that the best part of sex would be to connect with another human being on both a physical and emotional level. I mean sex is the oldest and most celebrated human tradition of all time, is this really what it's come down to? You'd rather fuck an inanimate and lifeless piece of plastic?
>inb4 hurr durr roastie detected

projecting there a bit buddy, you should try killing yourself sick bastard

it's a fucking slide tactic or by some off board faggots trying to influence, ignore the threads or make them off topic

Kudos to the autist that shopped it, they even tinkered with her hairline.

Attached: 1.gif (592x898, 593K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wHknzzJeK6Y

jesus
the fucking gainz on that slag

Fuck off, kike. No one but niggers and faggots want to touch those beasts.

She openly admits she was a gospel singer and started going trashy to make money. Sold her soul to satan. Bitch.

Yeah but can the sexbot can stare off blankly into space like a real girl can?

Russell got in early when she was fresh.

russell marrying her was when I realized how much of a shill he is.

> tfw she is hotter without the PS
what's wrong?

Whereas most of us noticed he was a narcissistic retard with 3 seconds of him opening his mouth

The switch was on beat to my music. Nice

white people need to get jewish influence out of sex. dress modestly and wait until marriage again.

>current
Really? Did you fucking europoors just get kp last week or something?

Attached: 1490479467452.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I mean yeah. But I thought he was actually into love and peace, then he married a psychotic satanist.

lol fgt

they didnt photoshop this pic of her.

Attached: 0de6f52ca0971aa0148a48e7f91dbd2a.jpg (500x700, 63K)

And nip Line

Yep Time for bed

Yuck, a pound of clown makeup caked on and it still can't hide that horrid roastie skin.

If you are a lesbo you are allowed to sexually harass Katy Perry

Attached: ellen-degeneres-peeps-katy-perrys-boobs-at-grammys-2013-01.jpg (1222x817, 163K)

>This is a leading current sex symbol.
no it's not

That is my favorite picture of Katy Perry ever.

Attached: 02059215-CAE7-4830-9DC9-E347B4733B24.png (600x800, 354K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA Look at that thing

Wow. I never knew this was a shoop. :(

Katy Perry has hit the wall. She became famous at around 24 or 25 years old.
Her producer who produced most of her biggest hits(Dr. Luke) was absent in producing her recent music due to rape allegations with Kesha; without Dr. Luke as Katy's main producer, she is worthless.

>The fact of the matter is that competent sexbots will not be attainable in any of our lifetimes.

This is patently absurd.

That "thing" is disgusting. It is hideous. No man would have any sexual interest in that abomination.
This is what men want.
instagram.com/p/Bk1bsyKHRMP/?hl=en

You are woefully incorrect.

Attached: mcqueen'd.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

she was cloned and replaced. Which is also funny to have her compared to a soulless doll.
"Master, I don't feel so well"
youtube.com/watch?v=M5qVETbc8PM

Attached: katyperrycloned.jpg (620x375, 188K)