Why are all the toughest street gangs black?

Why are all the toughest street gangs black?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=biZogYOd9oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're not
they get overwhelmed by spic gangs

Attached: 1526832338919.png (500x610, 148K)

its not that they are the toughest, its that there are a lot more blacks who will join a gang, they never attack without a large group and or weapons, they attack helpless people and engage in brutality to seem tougher and scarier.
If white people suddenly decided to go out and fuck them up, they would have no trouble doing so,
which is kind of a paradox in itself i'll admit

blacks are the weakest gangs around. Maybe they're the toughest STREET gang, but a single big player of either the russian mafia, chinese triads, and cartel is miles stronger than all black organized crime groups combined.

youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ

this guy knows whats up

The toughest street gang are cops.. duh

>Why are all the toughest street gangs black?
Cool story bro
Niggers are scared of the Aztec warrior

Attached: 20181230_231022.png (500x500, 368K)

Now get your black Ass in the truck

I’m taking you home

you will always be a nigger no matter how loud you pant-hoot niggy

they really arent ive done some time in jail with gang members who have been to prison aryan brotherhood and some mexican gangs. they said the blacks dont run anything in the prison system and most are just crackheads.

because white people form mobs
and mobs lynch niggers

any interesting anecdotes or stories ?

The key there is street gangs. Most other races form serious organised crime groups and leave the street shit to blacks

No, the toughest gangs are Russians. Fucking barbarians.

Californian Niggers are literally being exterminated by MS13 and MS17

well i mean i was cell mates with someone high up in the aryan brotherhood who as going down for 288 months. i mean basically he told me in the prison system the surenos and the aryan brotherhood run the yard both are allied with eachother because the leader of the aryans did hits for the mexican mafia way back in the 80s or something.

i was also in there with a high ranking sureno they're just psychopaths who get off on gang banging, fighting, etc.

most these guys are brilliant socially id liken them to charismatic psychopaths and generally that is what a gang is a bunch of individuals seeking approval from said individuals. of course there are lowly members who are essentially crash dummies for the higher ups. but ya they aren't stupid most are extremely brilliant and could easily do good as politicians or any sort of leader but their circumstances put them in that culture instead of somewhere else.

the problem is it takes 14 pounds of pressure or less to pull a trigger on a gun, and only once to kill someone

doesnt matter how scary or bad they are, just need someone willing to pull the trigger

Dont need a big car or anything either. Just stalk the target, and get them in a transition area when they are least expecting it. Dont talk, just walk up and pull the trigger. Stay still, take a deep breath, walk away.

Not sure what you mean by why are all the toughest street gangs back? You mean in your neighbourhood, or the news? If the news its because they are worth writing about again, if its in your neighbourhood, its because they were in the other part of the city. Also, they could earn money more easily, as the economy was on the upswing but now things are tightening now, so gotta get more competitive to make that money, so involves more bullets.

The gangs never went anywhere, your attention to detail, or the tools you relied on, are now more focused and/or they are being more violent for reasons stated above, so you are now noticing them again.

Organized crime groups tend to attract more stable individuals, so those people are usually using guns to make money. Street gangs could be using the guns for entertainment, and are less stable individuals. Typically younger and less established.

Doesnt matter what gang you are in, if you got a gun, and you feel you are being hunted, you are going to start shooting back. Ask questions later.

interesting. thanks. Does the Aryan brotherhood have any power or influence outside?

they're not the toughest, they're just the most machismo. the toughest gangs are the ones putting blacks in prison.

i think they're mainly a prison gang my cellmate was completely institutionalized.

he shot someone in the head when he was a teenager and got juvenile life he got out when he was 22 and pretty much from that moment on he'd only be out for a couple months before getting arrested again. i think all together like 12 years in prison as an adult and going down for 288 more months which he said he has lung cancer so its a life sentence as he'll die in there. he would mainly cook meth, steal cars, deal drugs, until he got caught this time they caught him with like four ounces of meth and 10,000 in cash.

now the mexican gangs ya they have a lot of power outside the prison they pretty much run the united states drug pool.

i did read that a lot of nazi descendants moved to south america and some of their offspring came to the USA and are in prison part of that gang. so there's actually some people in that gang that probably have a lot of nazi history in their blood but most are just really low class white people.

Yep. Spics decimated them throughout california. I don't like spic gangs either but they're a giant step up from packs of niggers. The spics need to move into places like Detroit and Chicago.

so from your experience, whats your opinion of the US prison system ; effective? too lenient or too strict?

Look up AP (Armenian Power)

well thats the thing its state by state. colorado has a very reformed prison system that is more about rehabilitation then punishment they have more money and more programs for their inmates.

a guy told me in colorado a 20 year sentence you only end up doing like 2 years in prison because you get credits, classes (more credits to your sentence), and when your 70% done with yoru time you can got t oa halfway home with community assistance etc. i dont know about a lot but i guess texas and kansas and few bible belt states its just bad you get time you do time no chance for intervention or help or anything just hard time.

That’s wildly overstated, but they are being pushed out of all areas they don’t dominate.
There are no kinda black areas in SoCal anymore.
Their are areas that are entirely Mexican and then a few blocks over, you will see a few blacks and then one more block and it’s all blacks, and nobody else.
Mexicans are still scum and should all be gassed, they are just not as toxic as blacks, but they aren’t your friend, ever.

The oppressed are strengthened in there struggle and the oppressor is weakened by his luxury.

Because they’re not. Spic gangs are FAR more savage and clever than any nigger gang is, nigs just have more “open” members who can’t shut the fuck up about being in a gang. Not to mention, if whites were as criminally inclined as niggers, and if we’d joined gangs in high numbers, we’d have wiped out all the competition by now. But, we’re have triple-digit IQ, future-time orientation and impulse control, so thst’s that.

you somali niggers get stupider and smellier every time i encounter you

>MS13 and MS17
lol ms13 is salvardoran gang. Your mean the mexican mafia and its foot soldiers the surenos.

>Why are all the toughest street gangs black?
Nothing to do, and all day to do it would give many of us practice at doing things other than a job. Some of us choose to do things that are more productive than join a gang. For example, I have a friend with no job, and he swears he jacks off all day. He is certainly a better masturbator than these niggers are gang members. Perhaps if they borrowed a few dollars from the Department of Education, they could go to a community college and learn a real skill, but they are too dumb to even use the free services that are available because of people like them.

>Niggers fighting over streets owned by some old jew are tough
Wow OP got blacked finally

Attached: SuckIt.jpg (255x390, 16K)

Attached: WhenWhitesGetAngry.png (1492x495, 146K)

I mean if you want a hybrid rwds look no farther fren

Attached: Novutera.png (2480x3508, 3.3M)

How would the gangs treat a spic who went to prison but would copy and sell literature like SIEGE or Mein Kampf in exchanged for protection? That's my idea if I go to prison

Gang members are actually weak pieces of shit. What's harder? Going on welfare and having society clothe and feed you or waking up everyday at 5 AM and putting in 12 hours of time as labor or mental task-work?

What's harder? Being carried in a wagon or pulling the wagon?

Dropping out of school or studying for 16 years total?

You want to see a hard-motherfucker? Go look at a White guy with a family, a job and who put in 4 years for an education. That guy is 100 times tougher and more driven than any Nike-wearing, KFC eating welfare parasite gang-banging nigger.

Attached: 41ffee7497dc86ee3975d8e168d543973efb8b40cc007bc9d0d1729282daf0c9.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

Zambidis is your father

>most these guys are brilliant socially id liken them to charismatic psychopaths
That's so interesting. So are they just surgical at reading a mark or can you give any examples?

Somali gangs? That’d never happen, their fathers and extended family would beat the shit outta them.

t. Somali

Oh stupid child
The PCC in Brazil is a mixed bag of nuts...they play football with severed head whilst in prison.

Send your filth to Brazil, I will host a PPV of the event

Because wild beasts are tough.

OMCG usually regulate nigger gangs. The toughest street gangs are bar none in the motorcycle club world.

this is wrong. maybe you mean a gang member allied with the aryan brotherhood, but the ab guys are all in lockdown you would not have shared a cellwith one in gen pop

God damn niggers are poofters! Spics too

Hopefully the Race war is televised. I wanna get a clean 360 hip-fire head shot on a nigger from 150 yards.

Well, your scandinavian girls got decapped in Morroco, its easy to fuck with whites, they are the most cucked race on the planet today. It was over for whites when USSR fell, accept it.

Based Jew with the hard truth

Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree

Attached: BlackVsWhiteChimpOuts.png (500x1013, 296K)

Fuck so close to trips. But Mexican gangs are brutal and have way more fire power and guys then black gangs. Mexicans aren't easily scares like blacks. They share psychological strength like whites. They can be our gunned and still fight while most black gangs prefer mass attacks or 6 on 1 fights. The niggers are being wiped.

lmaoooo
ancient gangs make these modern gangs look like fucking child's play

youtube.com/watch?v=biZogYOd9oo

Niggers run street gangs where they peddle the products of usually the mafia , essentially the mafia uses niggers as their fall guys because no one who isn't a nigger is dumb enough to sell crack on the corner of some ghetto in Chicago

chimpout monkey. ruff ruff* you forgot about the white supremacist gangs

You fail to accept that most white countries today are pic related and not your fantasies from 100 years ago. Its over, you are all cucked. Some of you still exist, but society is built in a way that will not let you reproduce, your women are getting enriched by blacks and Arabs and your gene pool deteriorates. Keep dreaming, cuck.

Attached: refugees-welcome-dresden.jpg (968x681, 120K)

Literally every racial group has a hardcore mafia. Blacks call theirs gangs but they're basically mobs just the same. Even gays have a mafia.

The mafias rule this world at the moment. Fuckin pigs. No they are not cool like in the Godfather. They're oafish savage swine. From Sicily to Moscow to Boston to Jaurez. Yakuza are kinda cool though desu.

This includes Israel bruh.

Admitedly.

It sounds like he was in Texas. Too many AB down there for lockup. High ranking only

Jes this i always wondered if they new history ad all.

Degenerates with nothing to,lose

Attached: image.jpg (500x750, 131K)

for you

Attached: th.jpg (242x170, 14K)

texas had a race war in the prisons some years back between the niggers and spic gangs. even if you wernt ganged up shit was still bad. knew a couple of guys who wound up in prison at that time and one ended up killing a nigger because he joined a spic gang and the other guy when he got out he vowed never to go back. shit was brutal

pretty sure those LARPing niglets would get btfo by latino or aryan brotherhood gangs. Gangstas, like most niggers, can only exist under the mantle of shitlib government protection.

just like the mexican mafia, AB has power on the outside. its all about money and drugs so they still are expected to "put in work" once they get out of the pen, also AB has white gangs like PEN1 that are on the outside

Don’t know how it is down by you guys, but the most dangerous gang in the US isn’t black, white, yellow or brown. It’s blue.

> There are more than 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers now serving in the United States, which is the highest figure ever. About 12 percent of those are female.

Attached: 4BA0A5E4-9FCB-433F-9CBE-334FCDC5808E.jpg (640x640, 134K)

even gangs like MS13 do work for La EME and cartels. mexican mafia put a street tax on any spic gang dealing drugs in cali

>using steroids

this is one of the most pathetic and disgusting forms of physical insecurity

Attached: 71.gif (150x150, 969K)

You guys lie too regularly be taken seriously. You’ve been way to open with your methods and have no credibility anymore. Israli posts are worthless.

No one cares what liars that will say anything to get what they want think.

I agree. I’m not a cop and I don’t do steroids, but the police are still the most dangerous gang in the country. They can fuck a life up like nothing else.

Gangs are essentially a competition of who gives less of a fuck about what happens to their life. That is the only thing that gave the Mafia power, they were willing to kill.

The lower IQ organizations have even less of a value for life, as they do globally, so they will be the most effective gang.