Why does the right always resort to deceitful tactics? Are they unable to fight fair and win?

Why does the right always resort to deceitful tactics? Are they unable to fight fair and win?

Attached: shop.png (344x438, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJrDZCBTAk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Eagle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is it with leftists and pretending to be retarded. The symbolism is obvious.

The right already won. That is just trolling for shits and giggles.

Attached: the_guardian.png (739x692, 347K)

Most people are pure literalists. They have difficult comprehending symbolism.

NO NIKOLAS CRUZ DOES NOT HAVE A HEDGEHOG ON HIS HEAD

Attached: cruz hair.png (584x832, 899K)

>Why is the right now using the same tactics the left has been using for years

Whew lads....

have you been living under a fucking rock for the last 5 years?

Attached: irony.jpg (960x704, 82K)

>thats the length people will go
are they implying that photoshop took more than a few minutes?

>Why does the right always resort to deceitful tactics?
Liar

>Why does the right always resort to deceitful tactics? Are they unable to fight fair and win?
No, they aren't. See: The constant false flags during the election. Remember the "secret" CTR agenda that was literally on a free-hosted wordpress blog? Or the fake discord screenshots?

If they have to resort to kike tactics, then they're no better than kikes.

Both sides are guilty of thoroughly deceitful tactics.

i have a masters in activism from brown

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJrDZCBTAk

do you remember when buzzfeed released that video all about how "YOU CAN'T MEME THOSE KIDS" and then immediately after we meme'd on those kids so hard this shit happened?

good times

I remember when this first came out. I had to post it on her Twitter. Instabanned and threatening calls ensued. Was toppest of zozzles.

>

Story?

>Don't use Satire, goy!

The better question would be why people believe that libtards capable of doing exactly this and a few seconds in photoshop to make quick and dirty shop is enough for tens of millions of people to think it's real.

Why is every shill thread a rhetorical question with
>1 post by this ID
?

She had half a nation and the entirety of globalism behind her. They harassed and threatened me. I laughed hard at them. I think they found out that I do not care if I live or die. I think they found out I am insane. It all stopped shortly after and never happened again. Nothing greentext worthy.

Who the fuck would shop in the Constitution but also lighten goblina's skin?

>the youth
Liar. See. You’re fucking idiots. Spread that thumbnail far and wide. Good luck with that,

She’s fucking horrible, it’s not a racial statement it’s just revealing the ghoulish and ugly truth. She’s fucking revolting.

They do it because their ideas are shit.

Riiight

Attached: E3035DE6-1CB5-4883-9678-D5D0728A27EE.jpg (1200x800, 238K)

staging a shooting is pretty deceitful

After Trump got elected, the gullibility of the American people is plain for all to see.

>1 post

>IGNORE ALL SLIDE THREADS
>REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS
>SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

Attached: 1500817303863.png (1150x1081, 157K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
Says the Australian who believes the official story and gave up their guns cause an alleged retard 360° no scoped people with marksmanship beating most special forces

because its funny

he is right you know. You are like degenerate double digit retards to the rest of the world, imagine.

>deceitful tactics
Artistic interpretation.
No one claimed they were actually tearing up the constitution. They attempted it symbolically so it was shown visually.
Meanwhile I have a folder full of articles from various liberal media sources with headlines that tel literal lies, and article content that claims otherwise.

They couldn't sell their dumb shit without it

Wait. Didn't she bully the kid who shot up Parkland?

>violating the 2nd amendment isn't tearing up the bill of rights
Liberals are delusional.

Why are you lying? The image was presented and shared on social media with the intent to deceive people by intentionally not providing context and making it look as if she was literally ripping up the bill of rights. This wasn’t an art project, it was false propaganda (read: fake news) distributed to try and trick people. Why not just own it?

Attached: 8709A07F-45DA-4918-AE45-26B9963EE108.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

>Ripping up a paper target in opposition to gun rights
>Not symbolically ripping up the constitution.
No, sorry, that's the exact meaning of what she did whether it was actually the constitution or just a paper target.

>Why not just own it?
Why did she rip up a paper target? What was her message?

Yeah, but you didn't know him, he deserved it.

think it was CNN that got caught for whiteing that guy that shot treyvon

SyMbOlYsm

Now click on the secret male enhancement pills from the 50s, get a free gun with it if you order by tonight!

It was wierd of her to rip up a target. A target is the epitome of safe gun use.

Since when do fights have to be fair? All is fair in love and war.

So then she wants to keep the constitution exactly how it is and agrees that gun ownership is a guaranteed right of the American people which shall not be infringed?

And it was Time Magazine that darkened OJ Simpson to turn it into a racial issue.

Gee, ripping up a marksmanship target OBVIOUSLY MEANT TO STAND IN FOR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from ripping up the Second Amendment

Even when I was a naive leftist I still knew gun control advocates were fucking morons

It is an artistic expression of how people view her stance on the issue of individual rights. They had only to look at the source which was her posts to see it was not the original. It's not the rights fault that people accept things based on surface details instead of exploring deeper.

Both mean the same thing tho.... & have the same outcome.

Attached: Well then.jpg (592x394, 53K)

Cringe

At least they made her look whiter! haha

Attached: get11.gif (245x200, 484K)

List all the times you worthless fuckwads have been fair. Then we'll talk about the level of dishonesty and flat-out lying that is an epidemic among you scum.

anti-gun laws are literally ripping up the bill of rights

Her message was that gun culture in America is a problem and it needs to be corrected. The message of the dudes here behind the doctored version was to try and spread a lie and paint her and others like her as somehow unamerican.
It wasn’t presented as art, it was presented as fact. The goal being to trick as many people possible into believing it was real. Don’t pretend it’s new, there were dozens of fake images designed and workshopped right here. They crowdsourced dozens of images this year alone for maximum believability. The goal is getting people to believe lies. And if you have to lie to get anyone to listen to your side, why do you even believe in it in the first place?

Attached: 165CBFF2-9B18-47C3-9700-9D72B78B2082.jpg (1136x852, 160K)

Really makes you think

Well, the shop originated here on Jow Forums...it was created by a leaf.

>Are they unable to fight fair and win?
If an honest, free debate were possible, we wouldn't be here.

A fair fight is for cucks.

>gun culture in America is a problem and it needs to be corrected
>paint her as somehow unamerican
I can't imagine why.
>it was presented as fact.
Because it WAS Fact, you're all just mad that they saw through her little charade.

This was a joke that started right here with a bored user. It was a joke that was never meant to portray el goblina as IRL shredding the constitution. As it began making its rounds leftist fucktards blew everything out of proportion. Fuck ya if you can't take a joke

its perfect propaganda that doesn't even need to lie. It just reinforces honest propaganda that the left wants to take your ability to govern and defend yourself away. Having her tear the bill of rights is perfect symbolism for this

>somehow unamerican.

Her message is fundamentally un-American.

It was never presented as fact, at least not that I saw.

>I can't imagine why.
What’s unamerican about questioning or disagreeing with the status quo of the government?
>Because it WAS fact
No, she never ripped up the constitution. But the image and video of her tearing up a target were doctored and shared with captions lying saying that what viewers were seeing was real. The right has abided by and swallowed so many lies, I doubt you even know what a fact is any more. I wonder if you even believe what you’re saying

kek

>status quo of the government is about protecting gun rights
then why haven't the Hughes amendment, the NFA and all state-level AWBs ruled uncostitutional yet?
>No, she never ripped up the constitution
doctoring or not, goblina's entire platform is about advocating for a gun ban, so how does that not go against the constitution?

>the status quo of the government?
She's not questioning the status quo of the government, she's addressing gun culture.
Let me explain something to you that you may not understand: American Culture IS Gun Culture. That's what sets us apart from the other countries, some of whom lock up their citizens for tweets.
Americans own more firearms than all the armies of the world put together. Our foundational myths revolve around guns. What do you think Paul Revere's ride was about? What do you think all those people who heard him went and did? Did the Minutemen run down to the local city controlled armory and then wait for the local magistrate to hold a vote and issue a proclamation before they came and unlocked it and handed out their guns to them?
The absolute RIGHT to own a gun is second only to the right to freedom of thought in this country.

>No, she never ripped up the constitution.
No you stupid fucker, we understand symbolism, and that's exactly what she was doing.

I present all my memes as facts. Fucking retards have no frame of reference.

Attached: the whitening.jpg (960x693, 85K)

Fuck you faggot. If you try to take guns away from Americans then you and your communist globohomo ilk are going to end up hanging from every streetlight between DC and LA. You will never disarm the citizenry of the United States.

Attached: IMG_1977.png (333x500, 22K)

>status quo of the government is about protecting gun rights
Didn’t say that at all
>then why haven't the Hughes amendment, the NFA and all state-level AWBs ruled uncostitutional yet?
Why would they be? Those actually protect people
>doctoring or not, goblina's entire platform is about advocating for a gun ban, so how does that not go against the constitution?
Where is the right to bear arms anywhere in the constitution? It’s in the bill of rights- a list of amendments, corrections to the original document. The point being that our forefathers knew that the constitution wasn’t perfect and would need to be corrected to adjust to the challenges of future times. They knew in order for it to endure, America’s needs of the past may change and the laws should be able to be changed with the concerns of the times. Questioning the second amendment is by definition the most quinessentially American thing you can do

Attached: 5A0FC905-58C4-46E4-8321-FDC28DF34743.jpg (714x1000, 163K)

Attached: 1540580040177.png (773x517, 258K)

I’m pretty sure I was in that thread

Attached: Media.jpg (460x614, 83K)

What is metaphor?

Pro-gun far left lurker here. I feel like this is b8 for the average user but in case you're serious, Jow Forums frequently owns that its purposeful deception, at least the posters who can see the bigger picture. The civil war never ended and the infotheatre is the primary front which is why the hivemind here produces these memes. Why do you think they call 2016 the great meme war? Why do you think they dont give a fuck about truth in a culture war?
If you arent just gr8 b8, and for all the other lefties out there lurking, realize we're not in a search for truth. We're in a power struggle. How could you be so naive to believe anything else?

Attached: 1542648441692m.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

>What do you think Paul Revere's ride was about? What do you think all those people who heard him went and did?
Lmao I know you’re being serious, which is why it makes it that much more ironic that the story of Paul Revere was ALSO MADE UP. By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. In 1860. Close to 100 years after the events he was talking about

No one's claiming she literally ripped up the Bill of Rights. It's called hyperbole and metaphor. Everything is so god damn literally with you faggots that you can't understand illustrating a point with an exaggeration.

Still being butthurt over this
HAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1522691349307.jpg (1226x1224, 277K)

Not only that, but the outright lies the mainstream media tells is nothing compared to a bit of satire. The balls on these people...They will call you a liar and in the same breath try and peddle their lies.

>those actually protect people
guess nobody got the memo, then
plus didn't the FBI prove the federal AWB did jack shit in terms of reducing gun crime?
besides
>the US were founded with individual rights in mind
>questioning the epitome of individual freedom is the most American thing you can do
the best part of your reasoning is that, knowing how slimy you semen gargling aficionados can get, I can't even tell if you're being dishonest or are just really this fucking dense

Attached: _98130217_gun_used_murders_640-nc.png (640x460, 15K)

It’s not the right at fault when dumb people fall for memes. The fact this image sparked news coverage to begin with proves how dumb people are.

Would anyone like to see how far down the rabbit-hole lunatic liberalism gun propoganda goes?

Pic related is Eddie the Eagle.
He is a gun safety mascot created by the NRA to teach kids what to do when they find unattended firearms, he's been doing so since the late 80s. By all statistical standards, children of NRA or owner parents that have taught them what they should do when they find a gun have a far less probability of harming or killing themselves than as do kids not taught firearm safety.

And this is what Wikipedia allows as the information for the character.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Eagle
>However, there is evidence that these sorts of programs are not useful in decreasing risky behavior.
>As of 2012 what little evidence there is regarding these programs, has found them not to be useful.
But wait..
>has been promoted heavily, it never has been evaluated formally to prove that it works.
And then..
>If gun safety education gives parents a sense of complacency without fundamentally altering child behavior, then it might do more harm than good.
How can you be so blatanty one-sided and completely dishonest and false on a site everyone goes to FOR INFORMATION?

I hadn't seen a thing about this since i was a kid when this came out and I fucking remember being shown in school by the guest cop, "Stop! Don't touch! Leave the area! Tell an adult!"
Yet, Wikipedia is allowed to leave this as the publicly published information about a children's gun safety program that is provided FREE OF FUCKING CHARGE to anybody willing to teach their children firearms safety.

Fuck libshits, and fuck their dirty, patently false, propaganda-ridden agendas.

Attached: eddie-eagle-stopsign.jpg (174x174, 12K)

Cringe and fagpilled

>>foundational myths
>MADE UP
Paul Revere was a real person. I guess you don't understand what Myth means.

Attached: HeDeservedIt.jpg (640x786, 80K)

Attached: 1519083762480.png (1005x949, 1.16M)

That was fucking funny though, whoever edited it did it well

I don't know user. I mean, I can see the picture right there.

I agree with this. We are supposed to be better than our opponents. If we want to win, we have to believe we deserve to win and that can only happen if we are confident we are on the right side. We have to hold the moral ground. Ends justify means is false.

>If you arent just gr8 b8, and for all the other lefties out there lurking, realize we're not in a search for truth. We're in a power struggle. How could you be so naive to believe anything else?
This. The "free market of ideas" is bullshit. The proletariat must be armed to defend itself against tyranny.

Reminder: Old Noodle Arms was gifted office space and a pool of cash to assemble team of people and outfit them with all the tech and software required to wage a disinformation / counter intel war against this board. They called it the Meme Lab. I know because anons managed to locate it using a few images combined with some focused autism. Even sent an emissary to visit. No one was home, so user stuck a Jow Forums sticker to their office door just let them know we were in the neighborhood. They never got back to us. user was hurt for a few days, but we got through it together.

Reminder: Hogg’s father is ex FBI and well aquatinted with cointelpro methodologies and information Warfare tatics, very much including the usefulness of the False Flag as a means of securing the moral high ground.

>Why does the right always resort to deceitful tactics? Are they unable to fight fair and win?
Excuse me, miss. I think you dropped this.

Attached: B0980D2C-4589-4D6E-93D2-B0568CC2430E.jpg (2500x2500, 458K)