Twitch Raid

This guy beat his pregnant wife on stream and says that he still streams because there is positivity in every situation.
twitch.tv/mrdeadmoth
newsweek.com/mrdeadmoth-fortnite-streamer-clip-cylints-twitch-1253883

He's live now, let's destroy him.

Attached: Capture.png (233x141, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/mrdeadmoth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does he have a patreon?

>Raid
Calling for a raid will get you a 2 week ban

Shit my bad

hahahaha

fuck off the guy did literally nothing wrong

nypa

RAID HIM WHEN HE’S BACK ONLINE. HEARING HIS CHILDREN SCREAM MAKE ME WANT TO DIE.

Attached: 3832365E-E76C-4987-BB54-974B8BA336CE.png (1000x1000, 99K)

HE DID SOMETHING WRONG: ABUSE!

This isn't the SJW haven you read on Gawker
Get the fuck out

BOUT TO FLY TO UPSIDE DOWN LAND SO I CAN FUCK HIM UP. AUSTRALIA TIME!

Attached: 2C2B3213-3288-4527-AB84-17967C3049FC.jpg (707x500, 85K)

Jow Forums Is notorious for raiding tards. Why not raid this fag?

How many times you gonna talk to yourself?
You know we can see it right?

I like aussies. They seem like us.

You're right. It was bad. I'd rather hear his little girls giggle from having their pussy played with.

are you joking? did you even watch the clip of the "assault"? the guy had every right to hit that dumb cunt, she physically assaulted him first by throwing shit at him.

imagine if the genders were reversed and some dude was just throwing shit at his girlfriend and yelling like a retard while she was calmly trying to defuse the situation. i can promise you every one of these whiteknight faggots that say the guy is in the wrong here would be defending the woman.

>but hitting wommyn is wrong!!

shut the fuck up, beta nigger. you've never been in an abusive relationship.

Attached: 1535351384693.jpg (640x640, 46K)

fuck off faggot that slut got what she deserved. next time he should bread her fucking skull. if my bitch ever counted back from 5 to me she'd be in a shallow grave out the back.

not your personal army, newfriend

>This guy beat his pregnant wife
Based

Attached: 1545454380222.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

is not wrong, is just not necessary in almost every situation
you can easily overpower a woman so she stops throwing arms, we she realizes she's done she will stop the aggression
that will also help you in case the bitch tries to call the authorities on you, since you just neutralized her
now if you are a stupid manlet dumb enough to hit a woman on a livestream, you deserve to be raped by jamal on cell 4

>Streamers
Christ, I hate these people and all the fucking retards who give them money. Like, why? I see people donate to people like Sodapoppin/Ninja and just think, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why willingly give millionaires money?

Bitch should've just left his ass instead of constantly nagging at him while he's streaming and making money for her.

He beat his pregnant wife, user. Nothing based about that. He didn't make his daughters cum or anything.

Hope you get banned, white knight faggot. Who wants to bet this guy doesn't even browse Jow Forums, he just thinks we're some kind of elite anonymoose hackers who will attack anything and anyone that is posted here.

We raid him not because it’s the right thing to do, but because kek wills it.

Thanks for the news slowpoke!

Attached: 1540440050468.png (661x636, 497K)

Hey kid I could care less if he lynched a jew on camera. The internet is not your personal army to call upon. Literally in the 101 rules of the internet.

Everything is based about it, did you not see the video?

Attached: 1545294049790.png (860x1214, 1.41M)

FUCK OFF YA DOG

The jannies are busy sucking the fat out of one another's dicks. They literally won't van this guy. We got fuck jannie threads popping up and they've stayed up unusually longer.

white knight get out, do you know where you are? Roastie asked for it

Not your personal army newfag. Also she probably deserved it.

The catalogue was full of scat and bbc and tranny axe wounds and I posted one janny thread asking them to clean the board and I got banned.

Welcome to /po/. Shit all around and if you tell the cleaners about it you get throw out.

Attached: 1544864674253.jpg (327x322, 32K)

Maybe he had a good reason. Was she giving him typical female bullshit?

That's what I thought until my ex saw me sitting in a bar, kicking me from the bar chair and trying to stomp my head with that chair.
If I would have smacked her before when she got violent instead of spending hours holding her arms I guess she might have learnt something.
Give as you are given, bitch turns violent and you can do the same

>twitch.tv/mrdeadmoth
>People here wouldn't slap up their gf for attacking them for an entire hour.

I always knew papercraft people were cunts ever since they made us read that gay origami book in school

Guy was defending himself from his insane wife stfu faggot

>He's live now, let's destroy him.

Im gona stop you right there

>Wife is being an arrogant cunt
>puts their children between him an her
>Antoogises him
>insults him
>thro3esa things at him
>Baits him into hitting
>Puts on the fake waterworks
>he backs down
>She goes straight back into insulting his man hood

The Man is a hero and his wife is a cunt. Being pregnant isnt an excuse to act like a slut. Hes the Man of the house and she should respect that. Only cucks side with wives.

Attached: pepe spetsnaz with aks.jpg (600x445, 50K)

>we
get a load of this FAGGOT speaking on behalf of pol

Attached: 1542828667836.png (360x254, 90K)

I'm positive there's all sides to consider the main side to this.
>Wife wants attention baring his child
>Based gamerage bait wooly ignores TRAD wife
>Wife tries for attention, gets between him and his game
>Based gamerage bait wooly strikes her like some pimp giving his bitch the hand
>Gamerage community REEEEEEs about it
>Wife goes on, neglected and cries in the corner
Problem is, he should be tending to her needs until she drops the brood. Be responsible CHAD instead of gamerade bait wooly immature s'oyboy.

Fortnite faggots get the rope.