Are polish people based? redpill me on poland

are polish people based? redpill me on poland

Attached: i3u6ef91yh8z.jpg (750x705, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/EuroWeek/
youtube.com/watch?v=p3ELX-nPeVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Poles are really good people. It's a pity that the rest of Europe gets so jealous.

We are completely average and and unimpressive, but it seems that we've retained some degree of sanity and that makes us looks good when compared with loons in the West.

>polish
>people
>based

Fuck off!
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/EuroWeek/

Polak JIDF to the rescue!

Attached: 186545975014.jpg (471x400, 39K)

Saving Europe from the mongols, turks and soviets was pretty based though.

Polish people are the most honourable in human history.

hitler solved your jew problem

t. Gypsy shitskin obsessed about Poland

He also solved Polish prosperity and Polish elites problem. If the judeogermanic kike didn't sperg out, Poland would have 80M Poles right now.

>Polish people are the most honourable in human history.
Hello Shlomo!

Polak diaspora JIDF fuck right back off to poopland!

yes polish people are based, they are japhethians
true jews, it's why the kike fake jew amalekite
want to destroy them.

Attached: oy vey.jpg (861x483, 201K)

Apply to yourself. You've been at it for a year now, you mongrel scum.

thrice vacationer in Poland. Poland is literally the shining beacon on a hill of Europe. I go there, then I go to western Europe, and while Poland may be (marginally) poorer, it is stronger in every way spiritually, morally, genetically, etc. They are a strong people, perhaps the strongest on Earth concerning their defense of the Polish nation, and of the Polish ideals of freedom, and self-determination. Many Americans stand with Poland, and hope that we can always be there for each other.

Communists are anti immigration and nationalist. This cucks fought for a capitalist future which values profit over community. Biggest pushers for immigration aren't Jews but economists, bankers, Capitalist like Koch Brothers pour more money into immigration groups than OSF. Facts

hello, im a mostly polish amerimutt, can i come home?

Sad fuckers. For every stand-up, honest polak there's ten thousand shouting, uncivilised Kurwa rubbish. The nice ones have their nice lives back at home, mostly weirdos and gutter trash leave the country.
In Hungary if you see shirtless, drunk, shouting foreigners they're definitely Polish. They drink their own booze at bars and assume everyone speaks their gibberish of a language.
If you manage to find the somewhat cultured ones, though, you find an honest, low-maintenance friend.
Their women are pretty and more cunning than the female englishfolk. Accent is atrocious.

>mostly
Along with injun and negro blood.

>judeogermanic kike didn't sperg out, Poland would have 80M Poles right now.
That would be a good thing, right?
Intimidating to me though
5 years of WW2= 6 gorrilion pooplaks
30 years of indipendance should be 36 gazillion gased by now, right?

Dance gypsy. Maybe I'll give you some coin.

Our guilt complex is based on superiority

Slavs rely on others to keep their shithole intact. They learned to secure their standards by all means since they aren’t capable of rebuilding a civilization on their own while we can simply escalate when the system corrupts and rebuild something better in a heartbeat

niggers and natives make me sick, im also irish and italian. i just wanna go home.

Does that makes me bad person?

Attached: 186545975013.jpg (663x678, 117K)

most of the "real" polish guys are nice poeple. the trash poles (emigrants) mostly not

i dont know why

Polish people are stuck between being gothic and slavic. Majority is gothic. Had a polish women actually flip her fucking lid on me for calling polish people slavs. She told me it was a misconception. But that makes it all the better. They're interesting to say the least.

>Sad fuckers. For every stand-up, honest polak
You what m8?
I'll see it- I'll believe it, not a second sooner than that!

Although most of them are trully simple, as door knob, their delirious hysteric character is a giveaway

>Our guilt complex is based on superiority
German superiority complex came from inferiority complex. Germans are mindless swarthy manlet robots without heart or soul.

Polak slavenigger pride
Worldwide!

Attached: 1865532875406.jpg (338x600, 29K)

it reminds me of Turks. Turks in reality aren't even a solid genetic group. Depending on where you are, "turks" are more greek blood, arab blood, persian blood, kurd blood, armenian blood, indigenous Hittite blood, etc. The average "turk" is very little asiatic left in them. In a European Turkey, Thrace and Istanbul, the "turks" there are mostly just converted and turkified Greeks. (hint: most of the ottoman sultans were also majority Greek as well)

I've met a few living proper lives with families and all, no drama.
Although I have to agree with you on them being simple af. That's why most of them have no filter. They just say anything without forethought or considering the consequences or at least trying to soften the blow. Very entertaining.

Dance gypsy

Poles are more homogenous than Germans, which don't even exist on any PCA. Being Franco-Polacko-Danish mutt.

Here is your pride, you fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=p3ELX-nPeVo