Should I become an hero ?

I want to kill myself because my IQ is only 97(took the actual test) I'm a nigger by the way. I wanted to be smarter atleast but I couldn't even do that.im also very ugly and things are just going terrible for me. I would go to therapy but my wagecuck job isn't enough for therapy sessions and my parents don't believe in mental illness. i don't mean to make a shitty suicide thread but I actually have things planned out and I plan on killing myself after this thread finally does 404 using the charcoal method. Is this a good idea ? I keep second guessing myself.

Attached: Thats+not+pepe+its+his+autistic+brother+apu+apustaja+_79e2c14f7db9bd846e2e85878b75f720-1.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Nigger

If you keep second guessing, you won't do it anyway. Actual suicide takes commitment, you just want attention and/or help, neither of which is a bad thing.

seek professional help instead of posting this on Jow Forums, I'm sure you can get that for free too wherever you live

It isn't too late for you mate. You can improve you intelligence pretty simply. Read some good books, thought more and more, practise it. There are no dumb people, they are just those who don't want to think in their lifes.
hold on mate

>I want to kill myself because my IQ is only 97(took the actual test)
An IQ test will tell about you what you let it tell about you. After all it's just a particular test that can give you a wide range of scores depending on your casual state of mind when taking the test. Do you, a fucking piece of paper says nothing about you.
>I'm a nigger by the way.
What do you mean? That you're black? How is that a bad thing? Don't visit Jow Forums, people there are mentally ill.
>I wanted to be smarter atleast but I couldn't even do that.
My dude, "intelligence" is overrated. First of all, you can be skillful or dedicated to something and achieve way more than an actual "intelligent" but lazy fuck. If you're lazy just get your ass up and do something.
>I'm also very ugly and things are just going terrible for me.
Continued below

Things get better, believe me. In the future you can get friends, a gf, a better job or a career that suits you well. Don't be too impulsive.

>I would go to therapy but my wagecuck job isn't enough for therapy sessions and my parents don't believe in mental illness.
That's a pretty fucked up situation, but I'd recommend you to save money if you really want to go to therapy. What's your salary per hour and how much does a session cost? I'm not from the US so idk how hard you'd have it saving for it.
>I don't mean to make a shitty suicide thread but I actually have things planned out and I plan on killing myself after this thread finally does 404 using the charcoal method. Is this a good idea ? I keep second guessing myself.
No, i don't think so. Shit gets better user. I was considering killimg myself at 19 because I was a useless NEET and now at 22 I'm living a happy life with my gf and studying in a career I like.
Don't be impulsive. I'd only encourage you to kill yourself if you were losing the battle to a terminal desease like alzheimers or cancer but from what I'm reading youre frustrated for not going to a therapy you'd like to, not getting support IRL and being in a wagecuck job you probably don't like a lot. Chill man, things get better. But start doing shit for yourself. Nobody's going to do anything for you without a good motive.

Currently I work as a UPS delivery person but I'm not sure what the salary is. I thought that if I got an expensive therapist that it would be better and yes I meant that I was black. It just bothers me that being black means lower intelligence. Maybe I just fell for the Jow Forums memes

You are clever for a nigger. Shame your thread sucks ass.

Attached: bee yourself.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

>Currently I work as a UPS delivery person but I'm not sure what the salary is.
How money do you get on average each day/month/week?
>I thought that if I got an expensive therapist that it would be better
Just go with someone that seems trustworthy. If you're in the US just ask people for therapists in your area (I believe there must be forums about depression, don't ask here because Jow Forums can't take these things seriously)
>and yes I meant that I was black. It just bothers me that being black means lower intelligence. Maybe I just fell for the Jow Forums memes
You did. Look, I'm not american but I know that black people usually seem less productive/intelligent/etc in society just because that's what the white media is trying to sell to people. Sure, there are stupid black people, but c'mon, do you really believe whites are superior in any way? Go to Walmart or McDonald's and listen to some white people talk, you will behold yourself the stupidity of the white race. Jow Forums is never going to mention that because they're white.
Being black means that you have dark skin and a slightly different facial features than other races. Other than that, you're different to white people just the same way you're different to other black people or white people are different between themselves. Being intelligent or not is inherent to your genetics and environmental factors, not your skin tone.

What do you mean clever ?

Each day I usually make 20 dollars. I just looked up the salary for the average worker and rightnow I think my salary is 20,000 but I'm not too good at saving money because I spend it on beer,videogames and manga

nah man just do one last desperate thing before you do it. intelligence doesn't matter ive always been slow and I accepted it and now I make 100 dollars an hour from home

get on a bus just go somewhere. If you have money to go somewhere try and start over in a big city. if you're fat lose weight or you'll lose weight there and If you get a tan you cant be too ugly with a good haircut. if you have no money just get up and go try it for a week do something different

Kill yourself? You're the most free right now you've ever been in your life, for some reason you just can't see it. Maybe it's your low IQ.

Instead of killing yourself, you could take all you have, buy a cheap bus ticket, and go across the country. Why the fuck not, it's not like you have anything to lose. You could just go nuts and join the military. You could walk into Denny's and ask the waitress out. You could get a pair of rollerskates and go cruising down the road.

Kill yourself? How gay. At least do something cool first. Walk up to ten chicks and ask them if they wanna fuck.

I never thought of things this way, thanks

don't kill yourself. iq tests are actually bullshit. they don't mean shit. just find a passion or a hobby. go outdoors. exercise. just search for meaning. don't just give up.

Just don't hurt anyone else, because that's even gayer.

But seriously...you're going to kill yourself? Fuck that. Get on a bus and go to fucking Wisconsin and visit a cheese processing plant. lol, I've never been to one, I'm kind of curious now. Fucking go work on a crabbing boat or something, Jesus. What the fuck else do you have to do? Blow your brains out and everyone cries and moves on in two months? Or...you could buy a few beers and talk to that one chick and invite her over...she says no...so you ask the next one...

I'm kinda jealous, I wish I could be that free right now.

watch op become chad

Out of date troll detected. You've been on Jow Forums too long, you're saying things like "an hero".

IQ is important up to a point. More important is that you know how to use what you have.

Frequenting r9k has basically became my hobby
Why aren't you free ?

>Why aren't you free
I have a kid.

Zach here, listen man, IQ isn't real. I mean, it's sort of real. But, climb up from where you are now and you'll see that there are plenty of people who have high "intelligence" are worse than stupid. Being stupid could actually be an advantage. Heroes are stupid. People with lower IQ are better lovers. It's not good or bad it's simply a test made by people to measure some thing that may be important. But, it isn't what's most important. In the most dire situation of life (the battle of the most evil you and the most good you within) intelligence isn't important.
Thanks man

thanks Zach

why did you thank me ?

Was it professionally administered? Or one of the legitimate, govt sponsored online ones like iqtest.dk? If the latter, your IQ may be higher as those only test spatial reasoning. Verbal comprehension, working memory and processing are the other dimensions usually taken into account in the professionally administered ones. It will give you a fuller picture of your intelligence. You're not going to be a genius but you could very easily have an IQ of 105.

Start disciplining yourself. Don't deprive yourself from consuming those things but try buying those things less often, e.g. if you buy 20$ in beer a week start limiting yourself to 10$ a week

whats most damning is that you’re a frogposter and a self-racist

maybe do it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-28-02-31-52.png (540x960, 135K)