Has anyone else pre-ordered this? It comes out in January. Supposedly the plot is about rural unrest in France...

Has anyone else pre-ordered this? It comes out in January. Supposedly the plot is about rural unrest in France. Kind of interesting considering the gilet jaune stuff.

Attached: 31mSmqaaraL[1].jpg (321x500, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.culturebox.francetvinfo.fr/livres/l-interview-de-michel-houellebecq-soumission-c-est-une-vraie-possibilite-208899#xtref=acc_dir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Houellebecq

Expect boring personal stories with guys literally sucking each other every five pages described in great detail.

predicts the future of France.
because Macron may end up replaced by a Muslim who will further destroy France.

When is the English version coming?

>reading a depressive faggot
Soumission was correct and sold well thanks to (((media happening). This man is a human jerk and should stop breathing.

I read about 3 of his books, the guy is Jow Forums+/lit/+/gif/ but at the end of the day he describes very well the current social dynamics

>b-but he is depressive!!!
literally not an argument

>h-he describes our society so well
Everyone can do it.
Pic related pushes analysis to another level, but unfortunately not translated in burger. I wonder why (((book editors))) prefer to publish and promote a crying faggot.
>b-but soumission was so true, he's /ourguy/
Nah, he just wants your money to buy more alcohol and Prozac.
In his book Whatever, he described how manly was a nigger when he fucked a young girl, while two whites were hiding and enjoying this ultimate cuckery.
Good authors aren't supported by mass editors.

Attached: Screenshot_20181231-113251.png (1080x1920, 614K)

yeah I read whatever
the point of that scene was to show how degenerate and weak society has become
the stereotypes he describes are correct, the weak depressed single white dude in his late 20s, the club whore going with niggers. Stuff like this happenes every day in every major city

The blackpill can be difficult to accept

Frog bro is right, the reason Michel Houllebecq is so promoted and has his books translated in many languages is because he is personal friend of one of the biggest kikes in France, Bernard Henri Levy, who is basically the perfect stereotype of powerful, welll connected jew who never has been elected to anything influencing top politicans in favor of Jewish interests.

Attached: AB5EF8FB-776A-467D-BE87-1E362AC5685E.jpg (300x258, 19K)

> be houellebecq
> write an edgy book in 1999 or so
> get monies
> rewrite the same book over and over again
> pseudo intellectuals still falling for the edgy meme
yfw

>The blackpill can be difficult to accept
Filthy kike.
This man is a degenerate, his character is litteraly himself.
I'd never take lessons on whiteness by an Arab. Nor would I listen a kike about Christianity. Why would I read this degenerate subhuman when it comes to society and manliness?
I live in a really rural area myself (>500 inhabitants) and am already sure this parisian scum will get it wrong.
This.
Fuck. Why is Brazil so based now?

Attached: Yellow_Vest_Varg.jpg (734x729, 112K)

I actually started learning French in 2009 partly so I could read La Carte et le Territoire (another Houellebecq novel) when it came out. Translations can take a while.

thanks for reminding us of the nigger problem
> vargina anhero when

I think Houllebecq has inside information on the Jewish NWO, he is personal friend of BHL and has declared himself Zionist, he can reveal the degeneracy of our age and be famous for it as long it don’t mention Jews in negative way.

>BHL
Literally the French Sorros.

>inside information

Lol, all you have to do is pay attention and you can have the information too.

>tfw you get BTFO in an online argument

Attached: file.png (700x700, 288K)

It's amazing how every substantial attack on the status quo is immediately swamped with glow in the dark antisemitism.

Did you even read it?
Soumission was about how a Muslim president would save the West from its self-destructing ideology and start a new roman empire.
Or rather it was the secondary theme, the book mainly being about Houellebecq's cock, like every book this hack has ever written.

look everyone a muslim pretending he's read a book!

That's OK bro. Our goal here is to inform other Jow Forumstards about this author.
It's amazing how your nose glows in the dark.
Unironically this. You can definitely interpret the book this way, and he even told it on TV.

Attached: 1449413122713.jpg (800x475, 214K)

Antisemitism: Neutralization and delegitimization of credible far right political organisation.

Someone is criticizing the sexual liberation
>Screams about jews

People are organizing against the mass rape of british girls
>Screams about jews

I read a bunch of his books and have never encountered a homosexual scene in it.
I haven't even noticed much detail on any sexual encounter in his books.
They are more about how depressing life is and how our societies are failing.

He looks like a mentally ill beggar.

What? He always has some pervet shit. Like in submission (great book every pollack should read anyway) he describes orgies and his gf eating out his ass and shit.

>it’s not about hostile muslim takeover
>it’s about the next roman empire!
t. muzzie shitskin

It's about both.
>FYI
m.culturebox.francetvinfo.fr/livres/l-interview-de-michel-houellebecq-soumission-c-est-une-vraie-possibilite-208899#xtref=acc_dir

He was making a statement about frogs abandoning Catholicism and embracing degeneracy.