The way this father has been treated is shocking

UK has been lowered in my eyes due to this.

Why are they letting Muslim gangs steal kids and make sex rings?

Attached: 6c42cc76302c5299d99cd63e76f765aa.jpg (640x418, 74K)

>Why are they letting Muslim gangs steal kids and make sex rings?
Because of Zionists like Tommy are playing the game of distraction and attact.

>Islam rules by violence
Well that unhinged criminal hooligan bong Yaxley should know all about that huh

>UK has been lowered in my eyes due to this.
mine too, but then this shit is happening everywhere desu.

Attached: image.png (1280x1280, 2.1M)

This Robinson is a Zionist gatekeeper shill and blames all the problems on the Muslims. He helps to raise racial tensions between Whites and Muslims. The Muslims are a symptom, the cancer is Zionism which opened the gates for migration through subverting the government of western nations.

Fuck off Turkroach

I don't care about the Zionist distraction argument.

Jews are not killing us.

fuck off retard

objectively wrong

I feel bad for Tommy he's out there doing what all of us lazy shits should be doing, and all he gets for it is shit.

Attached: 1535043265620.jpg (500x368, 17K)

Because Muslims are dangerous, and disarmed serfs aren't, and their little girls definitely aren't.

Attached: london bridge is caked in blood.jpg (750x934, 122K)

you'd be drawn and quartered if you tried to pull even half the shit Tommy did mate

Fuck off Iqbal. Islam is shit, it's just shit, and Muslims are human garbage!

Attached: image.jpg (720x480, 66K)

TOMMEH

Attached: tommy robinson redpill 2.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

Nah, i'd just be silently removed from social, and professional circles. And family would stop inviting me over.
Being an ebil nadsi is just a slow death here.

Talmud Tommy was manufactured and is handled by Jews. Just like Black rappers and Ariana Grande in the U.S. are creations of Jews.

>The Muslims are a symptom, the cancer is Zionism
I keep telling the White working class this. They're so heavily invested in Talumd Tommy, though. They're so dumb, you can't explain it to them.

Holy fuck the kikes in this thread trying to deflect and distract. The Romanian flag kike is so ubiquitous it hurts.

Exactly this. One must look at who is bring them in

Cuckservatives and neo cons don't talk about who is behind open borders and go for kosher "nationalism"

Muslims are a weapon wielded by the jews so your statement is incorrect.
>if I shoot you do you blame the gun

>Jews are not killing us.
t. Schlomo

Here's a bit from the Guardian's article about who finances Tommy Robinson, what the Guardian fails to mention is that every one of these organisations are zionist/jewish controlled entities

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 12.17.33.png (657x597, 147K)

Because they're fucking kikes, and kikes are fucking pedophilic satanic devils, even by a decent atheist's standards, you fucking blue-pilled faggot.

Attached: black apologizes to whites.jpg (1024x1023, 238K)

I'm not saying blacks belong among us, but kikes have been at the helm of all of American culture for many decades now. I'm not holding nigger culture to non-niggered blacks, because the niggers that eat that kike shit have been bred by the welfare state to be the subservient and lazy little dindus they are.
Send them to Africa, sever all aid, let them sort their own shit out. Anyone gets rowdy, instant lead.

>Robert Shillman

chequed
>shillman by name shill man by nature

Attached: 666845.jpg (898x701, 57K)